Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

I’m just gonna ask the rest of the board and risk getting perma banned , 

politics aside is Toby Keith really considered a great philosopher in this country?   I mean if he’s known as that on the daily Texan and other forums, I’ll except that and leave my wisecracks to myself.  But if that’s not really a thing then we are so much more fucked than I though 

Okay, a side-gig of mine is voiceover work.  Mostly for friend's campaigns and non-profits (radio ads mostly, due to my oversized head not looking nice on TV).  I can go between baritone and bass fairly easily.  

I am trying to get my Toby Keith voice right.  I can hit the accent okay actually, it's the pitch and buzzed slur that's giving me problems.  But I want to call Madison's congressional office as Toby Keith and thank him for the shout-out.  I know I can nail this without laughing.  Anybody wanna call in with me like you're my assistant and asking them please hold for Mr. Keith like he's really important?  I know it's juvenile but it'll only take 90 seconds of our time and I mean c'mon...we get to be the 'Great American Philosopher'! 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I’m just gonna ask the rest of the board and risk getting perma banned , 

politics aside is Toby Keith really considered a great philosopher in this country?   I mean if he’s known as that on the daily Texan and other forums, I’ll except that and leave my wisecracks to myself.  But if that’s not really a thing then we are so much more fucked than I though 

The notion that Toby Fucking Keith is a great philosopher is already widely excepted.  That he's a run of the mill Oklahoma cocksucker is also widely accepted in the circle I run.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

https://www.wral.com/us-rep-madison-cawthorn-calls-zelensky-thug/20180199/

RALEIGH, N.C. — U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

https://www.wral.com/us-rep-madison-cawthorn-calls-zelensky-thug/20180199/

RALEIGH, N.C. — U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

“Something something word salad WOKE agenda (gargles Trump’s balls) something something more word salad WOKE”
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, F250 said:

GOP trying but failing to step away from their Right Wing Nationalist problem.

A GOP member of congress will say something nutty tomorrow.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Disagree. Lady G is doing this because it will work. Enough semi-anti-trump former R voters will hear it that they will agree and pull that R lever again in 2022 and 2024. They think it’s over and the Conservative party they thought they knew just had a hiccup. 

We are all fucked.