Fraud Exposure 101

FloridaHorn

As I said, IU being exposed.

I’m not even sure that’s fair. The gap between Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State, and everyone else on a year to year basis is massive. It took LSU catching lightning in a bottle with Burrow and a defense full of NFL bound seniors to break that monopoly for a year. The second tier of programs over the past five years or so - Georgia, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Penn State, whoever else you want to throw in there, can’t consistently compete. Getting drubbed by Ohio State doesn’t make IU a fraud. It makes them one of everyone else.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I’m not even sure that’s fair. The gap between Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State, and everyone else on a year to year basis is massive. It took LSU catching lightning in a bottle with Burrow and a defense full of NFL bound seniors to break that monopoly for a year. The second tier of programs over the past five years or so - Georgia, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Penn State, whoever else you want to throw in there, can’t consistently compete. Getting drubbed by Ohio State doesn’t make IU a fraud. It makes them one of everyone else.

This.  The only way IU would be a fraud is if they tanked the rest of the season.  If they end with 1 loss, I'd say they had an enviable season, and a better one that ours.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

This.  The only way IU would be a fraud is if they tanked the rest of the season.  If they end with 1 loss, I'd say they had an enviable season, and a better one that ours.

I won’t argue it would be better than our season, but we are not good enough to be mistaken as a top 10 team.

I won’t argue it would be better than our season, but we are not good enough to be mistaken as a top 10 team.

The thing about top ten teams is there has to be ten of them. Almost everyone is garbage this year. It’s why this season is pretty much unwatchable. Indiana has as good of a case to be top ten as anyone past #4.