2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That's the thing about that game. I don't think OSU has ever had an issue this year of scoring. The biggest issue has been the secondary. They score a ton of points, and so does Alabama. I don't think Alabama's defensive line and linebackers are like they were six years ago, or so. Ohio State looks very strong up front, on both sides. This Ohio State team that played tonight can play with, and I think beat, Alabama.

This...Florida scored 46 on Bama, and Osu is a better team than Florida.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
This. tOSU has his full attention now if it didn’t already.

Reminds me of the 2014 season. They were under the radar that year. They took down Bama in the semis after getting down early. And then they dominated. Then went on to beat Oregon. I think this team is better than that one. But this Bama team is better than that years. This is one of the better Bama teams I've seen.

yep

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
This. tOSU has his full attention now if it didn’t already.

Reminds me of the 2014 season. They were under the radar that year. They took down Bama in the semis after getting down early. And then they dominated. Then went on to beat Oregon. I think this team is better than that one. But this Bama team is better than that years. This is one of the better Bama teams I've seen.

Alabama is going to rape either of these teams. 

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well, since this game is over, have to say I love the graphics package for the Playoff this year. The black/marble/gold look great together and the geology theme weirdly works really well.

Since we need something to entertain ourselves with I will disagree.  The damn gold down and distance graphic tricks me into thinking a penalty flag has been thrown each play.  Go back to the standard graphics and get off of my lawn!

Edited by Bodhi
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well, since this game is over, have to say I love the graphics package for the Playoff this year. The black/marble/gold look great together and the geology theme weirdly works really well.

Only issue was getting used to the down and distance gold background not being a flag. Didn't take long though. 

1 minute ago, Bodhi said:

Since we need something to entertain ourselves I will disagree.  The damn gold down and distance graphic tricks me into thinking a penalty flag has been thrown each play.  Go back to the standard graphics and get off of my lawn!

While I'm not having that issue, I can see how it could be annoying. Like it otherwise though, especially the little animations in and out of stats/ad breaks/etc