2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

He explained it but it was definitely bad.

No, it's not. He's consistent. He voted Bama low and OSU high when the turntables were reversed. It also has nothing to do with anything. Justin Fields didn't decide to start firing lazer beams because Dabo ranked them 11th. It's a dumb story line, we should be focusing on Dabo's hiring of friends who are scrubs and recruiting jags in the secondary 

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I think osu can go long and score on Bama.....same as Bama does on its opponents.  Great speed at the WR position for both teams.  Saban may be scratching his head now.

This. tOSU has his full attention now if it didn’t already.

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

No, it's not. He's consistent. He voted Bama low and OSU high when the turntables were reversed. It also has nothing to do with anything. Justin Fields didn't decide to start firing lazer beams because Dabo ranked them 11th. It's a dumb story line, we should be focusing on Dabo's hiring of friends who are scrubs and recruiting jags in the secondary 

You may be right, but I don’t think some people took it that way. They took it as an unnecessary cheap shot.

4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Something tells me Ryan Day took that ranking personally. I don’t think he calls them off

Hope not. Dabo deserves to get his shit pushed in the full 4 quarters for flapping his gums. He had every right to say it, and he has every right to take the full no lube treatment for being stupid enough to give tOSU that fire. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I think osu can go long and score on Bama.....same as Bama does on its opponents.  Great speed at the WR position for both teams.  Saban may be scratching his head now.

That's the thing about that game. I don't think OSU has ever had an issue this year of scoring. The biggest issue has been the secondary. They score a ton of points, and so does Alabama. I don't think Alabama's defensive line and linebackers are like they were six years ago, or so. Ohio State looks very strong up front, on both sides. This Ohio State team that played tonight can play with, and I think beat, Alabama.

Reminds me of the 2014 season. They were under the radar that year. They took down Bama in the semis after getting down early. And then they dominated. Then went on to beat Oregon. I think this team is better than that one. But this Bama team is better than that years. This is one of the better Bama teams I've seen.

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

It's not my fault you guys keep saying the same lazy shit about Dabo "dissing" Ohio State and that's why he's getting his ass kicked. No, he explained it and it wasn't bad and it's also not why Clemson is getting rolled. Stop being dumb

His defense looks like they belong on a pride float. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm not saying it has anything to do with tonight's ass-kicking. I'm saying it was bad and it absolutely was. It was also incredibly stupid.

Voters are supposed to rank the teams in order. Any statement that Ohio State was the #11 team in the country would be bad and it would be stupid. And that's what Swinney's ballot was.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Reminds me of the 2014 season. They were under the radar that year. They took down Bama in the semis after getting down early. And then they dominated. Then went on to beat Oregon. I think this team is better than that one. But this Bama team is better than that years. This is one of the better Bama teams I've seen.

wonder what the total will be? Anything under 70 and I'm taking the over without a second thought. Probably will be in the 70's.