2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

again you are extrapolating in your mind numbed fantasyland.  where does the rulebook say the crown starts?
yes, by rule he hit him with the crown and the rule says he gets ejected.  I never said otherwise(again zero reading comprehension from you).  he had no intent of hitting him with the crown but it happened.  
I'm sayin the rule is stupid.

Can you brainstorm up a way that a tackler could avoid hitting the ball carrier with the top of his helmet? Take your time.

Just now, pacman said:

I have read a lot of hints the offense will start being called for these things...similar to facemask calls, offense lags behind 5 years or so

this.  these hits happen 10+ times a game at least. the difference is someone is not agonizing on the ground causing the refs to review.

2 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

I feel the beginning of the end for the Clemson era.  I predict they slowly decline to suckitude over the next 4 years.  Texas post 2009 style.  

Nah.  There roster hasn’t been depleted by fat lazy butter 🦷 

Edited by Bigbend1812
what.

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He's very smart, but he can't give himself nfl skills. That was a great route by a future NFL wr and an even better throw by a top 5 draft pick

he fucking went the wrong way looking at Fields, he was very stupid that play

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Can you brainstorm up a way that a tackler could avoid hitting the ball carrier with the top of his helmet? Take your time.

yeah he could avoid him or stand in front of him waiting to get run over.  I realize you've never played football but keep up the good work

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

I feel the beginning of the end for the Clemson era.  I predict they slowly decline to suckitude over the next 4 years.  Texas post 2009 style.  

One can hope. Dabo’s smug bullshit needs to be knocked down a few pegs. Fitting if it comes at the hands of OSU after ranking them at 11. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Where are all the 5 star dbs clemson signs?
The average coverage might be passable if they could get any kind of pressure on Fields.

I know I’m wrong but it seems like Clemson signs a lot of 5-star linemen and QBs but fewer 4-star players and a bunch of impact 3-star players.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

So I wonder if Dabo thinks there are 7 other teams better than tOSU? Sure as fuck hope he asked about that dumbfuckery.

Hey dipshit, he has explained it. It was only about games played. He did the reverse for Ohio State against Bama a few years ago. He said osu is more than good enough to beat Clemson. So he's already been asked about it and explained it