2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Honestly though, this is why it should be a strike system like regular personal fouls. The ejection is so punitive.

I propose its 2 per team with ejection on the 2nd one AND its called everytime any player hits with the top of the helmet.  I know no one will want it but they should have a drawing on the helmet that dictates the crown.

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Ah the old N of one. Look I like you and don’t want this to get ugly but there are literally chapters in orthopedic and spine surgery texts written about the dangers of spear tackling and the importance of loading the cervical spine in lordosis to avoid catastrophic failure of the spinal column. That means head up. An axial load in even slightly flexed posture greatly increases the risk of catastrophic injury. 

half joking, but is there any literature on the safety of the tackle Overshown made the other night? Actually hit him with his thoracic (maybe it was even lumbar?) spine

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Ah the old N of one. Look I like you and don’t want this to get ugly but there are literally chapters in orthopedic and spine surgery texts written about the dangers of spear tackling and the importance of loading the cervical spine in lordosis to avoid catastrophic failure of the spinal column. That means head up. An axial load in even slightly flexed posture greatly increases the risk of catastrophic injury. 

Maybe I'm missing something but I'm pretty sure you and Ms paint are on the same page. 

19 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
24 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:
No chance that Fields doesn't have at least one or more cracked / broken ribs

naw he was hit in the spine

Yes, but Skalski’s helmet moved a lot of organs and ribs out of the way in order to accomplish that.

8 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lol he should, but it's hard correcting so many dumbass posts and I'm drinking my self into Bolivia 

My friend is the voice of the Clemson band, who didn't get to make the trip because no band due to COVID.  His texts indicate alcohol saturation is fast approaching.

• Hook 'Em 1