2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

3 minutes ago, ChemicalHorn said:

Fair enough there but he’s been doing it all night. Took a pretty gnarly hit to his knee running down the sidelines earlier.

There’s a reason Cam Newton is a shell of himself at this point.

I dont disagree. And though Fields is well built, there's nobody built like Cam. I also have to note that Cam broke his back in a car accident

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

I won't argue that (even though Herbie does not bother me that much). But your A team is doing this game. No matter if Herbie is a blow hard Ohio St fan. Joe Buck does Cardinals baseball games and he is a die hard Cardinals fan.

We will see you...... tomorrow night

• Haha 1

Fields fucking twisted right into his fucking helmet, if he didn't he would have got a shoulder in the gut. fucking ridiculous.
he's trying to hit him with the shoulder and Fields turns at the last millisecond.  that happens ALL the time on plays in the game.  it doesn't happen in the open field.
if you are trying to hit someone low you are going to lower your head.  Its impossible not to.  the rule is such shit and puts the defender in an impossible position.
His face was facing the ground. He lowered his helmet... It's a spear.

If he was face up, he puts his facemask or shoulder in Fields back... Fields is still jacked and Kawasaki is still playing.

It's a textbook example of what not to do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Ohio State playing pissed off. They really took what Dabo said to heart. I feel sorry for them if they win because Bama is gonna maul that defense. 

Over the past year or so, Dabo has said some pretty stupid things at times.  He needs knocked down a peg or so.

• Hook 'Em 3

This is why the voters did not give a shit about how many games Ohio St played. They are in the top of teams in the country. they don't need to play 10 games to prove that. They are legit.

I did not expect them to look this good, though.

Also did not expect Clemson to look this bad on offense after the first few drives.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Look at the reverse view. Crown of helmet is first thing that contacts Fields. I have treated 3 players for fracture dislocations after tackles like that. 2 were permanent quads one recovered

I'm not going to debate the merits of whether or not football should be played. I'm here to say that having made hundreds of tackles myself (played rugby for 13 years), if I had been doing it with my head pulled back (which is the effect when your shoulders and back are horizontal to the ground), my own neck would have been broken. Targeting is a stupid rule when talking about tackles below the head. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

It is really starting to look like one team has played five fewer games this year than the other. 

It's so fucking silly. tOSU is going to have a fat asterisk next to their title if they hold on here and can beat Bama. 

This is why the voters did not give a shit about how many games Ohio St played. They are in the top of teams in the country. they don't need to play 10 games to prove that. They are legit.
I did not expect them to look this good, though.
Also did not expect Clemson to look this bad on offense after the first few drives.
They lost to ND. ND is not as talented as tOSU.

But yeah, tOSU defense is feeling it.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Over the past year or so, Dabo has said some pretty stupid things at times.  He needs knocked down a peg or so.

Did you read the quote? He said it was entirely about games played and nothing else. Said osu is more than good enough to beat Clemson. He did the same thing FOR osu and against Bama a few years ago. It's a fucking nothing burger this is just an ass kicking so far, no need to try to add bullshit to it

2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I'm not going to debate the merits of whether or not football should be played. I'm here to say that having made hundreds of tackles myself (played rugby for 13 years), if I had been doing it with my head pulled back (which is the effect when your shoulders and back are horizontal to the ground), my own neck would have been broken. Targeting is a stupid rule when talking about tackles below the head. 

Respectfully stick to law and drawing dicks