2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

1 minute ago, Hmbre97 said:

Seems like they moved the mic for the skycam feed. Not hearing the screaming hyenas anymore. Still have it by some buckeye dumbfucks but way less annoying.

they are quietly determining where they can acquire a couch on New Years Day in New Orleans.

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

One can hope. Dabo’s smug bullshit needs to be knocked down a few pegs. Fitting if it comes at the hands of OSU after ranking them at 11. 

Its not hope.  Its inevitable.  They are not tOSU or Bama or USC or ND.  They have no geographic monopoly of talent to sustain this over the long term.  They will return back to their place in the line soon enough.  Florida and the U keeping more of their talent these days and ironically Mack being in the area should also help with that.  

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

One of the major problems with college replay is it is the crew reviewing itself....that's not the way it should be.  A non-biased third party should review.  This call aside, it's a massive flaw in the way the system works.  

Like VAR because that works so well in the EPL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No one here believes that you played a snap of football. Just stop.
I'm not the stupid motherfucker arguing that a guy who has been ejected from two straight playoff games for the same exact play is a victim of a referee conspiracy.

Tell you what, let me help you understand the game of football a bit. Go to this link

https://www.google.com/search?q=How%20to%20tackle%20site%3Ayoutube.com

Let me know when you find something resembling what Stalski did. You won't of course, because the first thing every competent coach teaches re:tackling is to always keep your eyes on the ball carrier. But perhaps in your journey to defend your retarded take, I'll have helped you learn about football. No charge for your first lesson. On the house.

Just now, mdmost said:

Like VAR because that works so well in the EPL. 

NHL and MLB review work the best in my opinion and those are the two most "off-site" systems.

And md....3/4 of the people on this thread don't know what the fuck you are talking about with regard to VAR and you know this man...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hey dipshit, he has explained it. It was only about games played. He did the reverse for Ohio State against Bama a few years ago. He said osu is more than good enough to beat Clemson. So he's already been asked about it and explained it

Hey cock sniff even if he did explain it he is a dumb fuck for pissing off his opponent who is butt fucking him and his poll all over the field. Shove your neg up your ass.

I'm not the stupid motherfucker arguing that a guy who has been ejected from two straight playoff games for the same exact play is a victim of a referee conspiracy.

Tell you what, let me help you understand the game of football a bit. Go to this link

https://www.google.com/search?q=How%20to%20tackle%20site%3Ayoutube.com

Let me know when you find something resembling what Stalski did. You won't of course, because the first thing every competent coach teaches re:tackling is to always keep your eyes on the ball carrier. But perhaps in your journey to defend your retarded take, I'll have helped you learn about football. This lesson is free
naw