2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

NHL and MLB review work the best in my opinion and those are the two most "off-site" systems.

And md....3/4 of the people on this thread don't know what the fuck you are talking about with regard to VAR and you know this man...

Don't be pissy with me, Arsenal boy. 

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm not the stupid motherfucker arguing that a guy who has been ejected from two straight playoff games for the same exact play is a victim of a referee conspiracy.

Tell you what, let me help you understand the game of football a bit. Go to this link

https://www.google.com/search?q=How%20to%20tackle%20site%3Ayoutube.com

Let me know when you find something resembling what Stalski did.

No, you are the stupid motherfucker who responded to my post first moron. so shut the fuck up with your shitty non football playing reading comprehension and quit following me around like a puppy.

Just now, dcar00 said:

No, you are the stupid motherfucker who responded to my post first moron. so shut the fuck up with your shitty non football playing reading comprehension and quit following me around like a puppy.

It's impressive how you two have carried this little spat over multiple pages. 

The post you're quoting wasn't even directed at you but I'm glad you saw it because you could use the tackling lesson too. Free of charge for you as well.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Wait, are you saying Skalski's hit was clean? If so then you're the one who seems like you never played. Hitting/tackling like that has been illegal for at least 3 decades. It used to be called spearing.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

These ohio cunts may be the only ones who can give them a game.

I can't root for either team but damn tOSU fans remind me more of Okie fan than Bammer fan.  I think i'd rather have Bammer fan win another than tOSU trash.  Most of those people are insufferable.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I don't think getting mad at us is going to make Clemson play any better. 

It's not my fault you guys keep saying the same lazy shit about Dabo "dissing" Ohio State and that's why he's getting his ass kicked. No, he explained it and it wasn't bad and it's also not why Clemson is getting rolled. Stop being dumb

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

If Dabo punts, he is officially the modern version of Barry Switzer, i.e., “I’m a complete dumbass hayseed, but people like me and my bag men do work, so championships!”

Barry Switzer went for it twice on his own 20 for the Cowboys against Philly and failed both times