Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jimbo's plan is to win more games this year? Fuck, we're doomed.

But little Mouse, you are not alone,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I had to as well during the Pat Hudson recruitment. I'm honestly surprised the aggy writers are making him out to be a big star.

do yourself a favor & get the wwe network free for 1 month just to watch mark henrys documentary the worlds strongest man..........guarantee u will cry at least once his story is phenomenal.........the university of texas is featured in the movie

here is the texas part

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Harry Ellis said:

I feel like WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry isn't getting the proper respect around here. That aggression will not stand.

tumblr_n9t6fh6syW1rdx8ebo1_400.gif

Used to see him power lift during my time on campus.  Seems like it was a gym in the basement of Moore-Hill or somewhere near there.  Guy could move some plates.  

• Like 1

Contest: Guess the A&M draft picks

• Apr 24, 8:52 PMVIP

Give me your guesses as to who will be picked and in what round. As a tiebreaker, tell me the team to draft Erik McCoy. To make it easiest for me to go through and check the answers, can y'all do the following sample format?

1st - Erik McCoy (Arizona Cardinals) 
    1st - Daylon Mack 
    2nd - Jace Sternberger 
    2nd - Trayveon Williams 
    5th - Tyrel Dodson

• I don't even have the words for this thread. 
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Viper said:

Daylon Mack in the first round? really? And did he forget about Keke?

I'm assuming he just threw it in there as a sample. No player from aTm is even listed in CBS's 25 best available talents article this morning. The real gold is probably the REST of the post from the subscribers. Ahem. 

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Camden (opposite of Philly) is quite a rough place.

One of the rare places in America where CStat is an unquestionable upgrade. When you drive through it on the way to Philly, the city-maintained roads off the state highway are basically unpaved and half of the buildings are boarded up.

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Wasn't it because of the partial qualifier system Nebraska was employing? That's how they had national pull up until 1996.

I don’t know how many were partial qualifiers, but here’s the list of NJ buskers. 

https://dataomaha.com/huskers/state/NJ

plenty of recognizable names like the Peter brothers, mike rozier, Irving fryar. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

One of the rare places in America where CStat is an unquestionable upgrade. When you drive through it on the way to Philly, the city-maintained roads off the state highway are basically unpaved and half of the buildings are boarded up.

You should take a different route, going in/out of Philly should never take you through Camden. The most you should see is the exit signs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goodman said:

You should take a different route, going in/out of Philly should never take you through Camden. The most you should see is the exit signs.  

We were going to a swim meet at LaSalle from an event in South Jersey. Only time that really happened thankfully.

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

That old site Hamm was on said on Wednesday Alfred Collins was visiting aggy this weekend.  A day later they said he canceled due to a track meet.

Damn it is sad, that site has no activity at all. Not 1 thread on the 1st page has at least 10 posts.

1:52:00 - 1:55:30

Looch: "Kyler Murray has a lot of 'it'. Baker, Johnny, Mahomes. All have 'it'.... Zach Calzada has 'it'." lmaoooooo

1:59:20 - 2:01:00

"A&M played 12 first rounders. Why would you not want to play in this league? A&M needs to drive this point home to recruits more, especially when it comes to Texas." 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/YMNnADaK5Wk/0116321-ytjd.mp3

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:52:00 - 1:55:30

Looch: "Kyler Murray has a lot of 'it'. Baker, Johnny, Mahomes. All have 'it'.... Zach Calzada has 'it'." lmaoooooo

1:59:20 - 2:01:00

"A&M played 12 first rounders. Why would you not want to play in this league? A&M needs to drive this point home to recruits more, especially when it comes to Texas."  

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/YMNnADaK5Wk/0116321-ytjd.mp3

And our league has had back-to-back #1 picks if you want to play that dumbass game, Looch