Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

"Glad Evans chose to keep it in the SEC where he'll have a chance to clap our cheeks, instead of going to different conference where we won't ever have to face someone we claim is a generational, once in a decade type of talent"

Welll jimbo is a cuck that liked watchin dudes dip into his sugah bowl err candis bowel

59 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I don't want to do the math, but I'm curious what percentage of aggy defensive players are at the correct position. Can't be much higher than 50%, if it's even that much.

"It's no use, Mr. James--it's Defensive Tackles all the way down!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Florida is pretty good too

Florida is ok, which makes it elite compared to the dumpster fire tier that most SEC schools inhabit. Consequently, it gets a more credit than it deserves; Miami, for all of its seamy past and reputation, is a better institution of higher learning. 

Manning has been a silent to them ever since he decommited from OU. They are pulling that lever because the Rubes are getting restlest in their diapers, and they don't want to see Texas jump them in the rankings so they are going to get three more commits soon to out-number us for a while. 

Eaton and Alford want to play together. Texas wanted Pouncey. I'm guessing it went something like this. "Dear Pouncey, we don't have that many spots, so it's time to commit if you want in the class, if not we are going to have someone else commit". "Dear Texas, I want to wait a little longer". 

Texas brings in Eaton, who is dying to not sign with Aggy, and then over the weekend, there was talk of Alford to Texas being a possibility now. 

Pouncey realizes he wants that spot, and jumps on the train. 

Now Eaton swings hard back to Aggy. The Alford CB is proof Eaton is commiting to aggy now. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:06 AM, RGBIII said:

If the SEC is a family, aggy is that weird cousin that no one really knows how he’s related but he shows up every holiday chewing redman, pounding lonestar, wearing overalls and asking “when’s supper up?”

You're giving aggy too much credit.  aggy hails from the Spider Baby branch of the family.

22 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Ha. I went to that game with some friends. The titters there were abismal.  

I went to that game in ‘04, I believe, on my way to the Rose Bowl vs Mich. That particular game was TTU vs Cal. Cal kept bitching they belonged in the Rose. I did guns up with my Texas gear on. Greatness. Not as cool as a few years earlier against Washington, but better than a year or two later again Oregon. 

4 hours ago, cafe society said:

Florida is ok, which makes it elite compared to the dumpster fire tier that most SEC schools inhabit. Consequently, it gets a more credit than it deserves; Miami, for all of its seamy past and reputation, is a better institution of higher learning. 

First I've heard of Miami being a better school than UF. 

Reveille is a 5 star general. 
You know, it seems like some person would stand out and say:

This dog being the highest ranking officer makes us clowns. Let's get rid of it. Let a human who is a senior with our $1500 boots be the leader.

Na, screw that. The dog is our leader. Whoop.

6 hours ago, cafe society said:

Not if you're talking about general reputation. Florida is a major public research university. A lot of prominent researchers in my field teach there.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I don't know in the rankings but UM is a posh private school with great career opportunities through their alumni base.

Miami is a decent school, but I don’t think anyone living in Florida would rank it ahead of UF (certainly not like the situation with Rice vs other schools in Texas).

6 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Miami is a decent school, but I don’t think anyone living in Florida would rank it ahead of UF (certainly not like the situation with Rice vs other schools in Texas).

Depends on the job and location. UM is a pretty good path to the banking/consulting world, while UF is definitely better for engineering/science/accounting. Pretty standard state vs. private split.

Edited by texifornia

You know, it seems like some person would stand out and say:

This dog being the highest ranking officer makes us clowns. Let's get rid of it. Let a human who is a senior with our $1500 boots be the leader.

Na, screw that. The dog is our leader. Whoop.

Its actually a good move on their part. If they say get caught jerking off on their dog, its not like their leadership will talk.
  • Haha 1