Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

Doesn’t the 4i play the edge and rush the passer in our scheme?  Not sure how bama, LSU, uga who run 3 man fronts can overcome this and cherry pick DL yet our staff still can’t figure out a way to combat this negative recruiting point.  Hell just call it a 4-3 where the edge defender gets to drop into coverage from time to time to show off their versatility to NFL scouts... problem solved.  

How do you dumbfucks not get this? It’s not about the sales pitch; it’s about the salesman and that Klump family, bbq-burning DL coach in College Station connects way better with recruits than our DL coach. It’s not complicated.

34 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Sausage fest pool party?

Aggy conveniently forgets they had one last summer at some shitty apartment complex.

Says the school with zero interest In cute female cheerleaders but packs the stadium  on nights before games to revel in the gyrations of men dressed as milk men. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

We're all fehgs and not manly men secure in their manliness which they must talk about all the time.

Those aggy concerned about a bunch of men in swimsuits at a pool party have never been in a locker room. Or had to tackle or wrestle another man. They seem rather uncomfortable in their own skin, almost like they're buried deep in the closet.

6 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Shocked to see homophobic comments on an aggy board! 

Less shocking is the fact they are too clueless to realize they are offending "Daddy98" every time they make those sort of comments.

Wait till their receiver with the last name Muhammed drops a TD pass.

Edited by Post Oak
  • Like 3

On 6/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Took a look at the Volnation recruiting topic about King and someone said a Vol mod said aggy isn't even the main competition with them for King.

On 6/7/2019 at 12:55 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Auburn?

I’m too lazy to go back and find my posts again...

To summarize: word around Longview has been Tennessee for months, but recently I’ve been hearing about Auburn. I posted something about them here a few weeks back, so this falls in line with everything I’ve heard.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

And finally the "PERRONI HOW COULD YOU BE PART OF THE BOMC" multi-poster rant rolls on

Hide contents

Fucking morons..  "Strip them of their ring!!!.."

"I would love to take the job as your back country veterinarian, but alas, I have been stripped of my ring and must therefore decline your overture."  

They are fucking mouth breathing morons who are mentally incapable of dealing with reality when they get their ass kicked. It's always some sort of excuse or caveat, never that they just got plain beat by a superior force. Bitch. Made.

wow. kinda like they did when Texas beat Georgia? or any time they lose at something, which is often?

20 hours ago, victory88 said:

Not sure how bama, LSU, uga who run 3 man fronts can overcome this and cherry pick DL yet our staff still can’t figure out a way to combat this negative recruiting point.

There’s your answer.

Perroni's response to King's interview with the Tennessee board is perfect.

Nowhere does it say Tennessee is at the top. And other school reporters can get kids at the airport, so that’s how the interview happened.

The news to come out of that story is that he still plans to take the Auburn visit

Brian, it's normal for a kid to go see is top 2 choices before making a decision.

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Perroni's response to King's interview with the Tennessee board is perfect.

Brian, it's normal for a kid to go see is top 2 choices before making a decision.

You have to remember Perroni is the only one pumping the sunshine with Broughton.  Now we all know what can happen on an aggy OV, but he's saying stuff that nobody from multiple other teams sites are saying.

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They'll land Eaton then say he's better than Rogers and Crawford.  Nothing we haven't seen before.

That and they slowed down on domio and there are people higher on their board because jimbo is elite recruiter.