Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Demas is a freak of nature.  His potential is NFL top 10 pick if he develops.  Too bad he'll have Calzone missing him on the majority of his targets.  The other two... fucking meh.  

You are so cute. Thinking Bama isnt gonna come steal him late. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Plus think about all the maroon bonnets that will be sold. Demas should trademark that shit!

I hear Daylon Mack was going to go into patent law and represent him until he took him out to dinner, ate both plates, and fell asleep.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:56 PM, texifornia said:

Omeire shenanigans

Hide contents

"As long as he doesn't go to their sausage fest we'll be all right"?

So...they are basically calling him gay, that a "sausage fest" would get him to commit?

NTTAWWT, but bold strategy aggy, VERY bold.....

AR-311139460.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66

Spoiler

Billy Luicci: We've been waiting on Omeire's commitment and have been thinking it's going down for a while now. I think his addition to Muhsin Muhammad III‍ and Demond Demas‍ just capped off one of the best receiver hauls in A&M history. We had thought they did that in 2013, but it ended up being an absolute disaster. This might be the best haul at any one position. You'd have to go back to running back and linebacker classes that RC put together to find a better position player haul.

Ryan Brauninger: Last year's defensive line haul was close. If you could have gotten one more guy, then I think it would’ve been even closer.

BL: There has been a lot of years where you could add one guy to a position and it would be great. Scooby Carter at defensive back last year is another one of those players that if A&M got, it would’ve pushed that group over the top. I think Troy Omeire‍ pushes this group over the top.

BL: He's almost like Ricky Seals-Jones physically. He's added some weight but he can still trim down and get that speed back. Or he could add weight and be a big physical guy, He could still be a big-time problem, kind of like Jhamon Ausbon who doesn't go down the field much but is still an issue. Troy is even bigger. He's going to be a legit 6 foot 4.

RB: Troy is built like Muhsin Muhammad III’s dad.

BL: The key is this: how do you continue to recruit the offensive line? A&M is still going to get somebody at running back too in this class. And it'll be somebody good. Now it’s closing out with people who can block for this skill talent.

RB: Dylan Wright‍ is the closest receiver to Omeire from last year’s class.

BL: You know how bullish I am on Dylan Wright. That was a huge head-to-head win over Texas. This one, with Troy Omeire, is the case too. Texas tries desperately to where you can see the desperation to control the narrative. These go against their narrative.

RB: In the past four months, Troy has gone back and forth between A&M and Texas. At the opening, we had a pretty good indication that it was going to be A&M. Then we thought it was going to be Texas. Going into the spring, we thought he was going to be a Longhorn. Then he decided to commit to A&M.

1:19:45 - 1:23:30

Looch on the commitment of Omerie: "Bru McCoy found out Tom Herman is a miserable letch."

1:26:30 - 1:28:00

He again tells this bullshit story that Saban is really scared of Jimbo and aggy. 

1:30:45 - 1:32:15

Looch goes in on Will Muschamp for some reason, but "he's recruiting better than their on field performance." Fat Hamm: "well he learned to do that in Austin."

1:47:00 - 1:48:00

Looch: "Don't believe people like the Shush Man that aggy won't take recruits from tay yew."

1:55:30 - 1:59:15

They talk about Tucker getting arrested, so naturally Looch talks about his own fighting prowess. 

2:00:15 - 2:04:00

Listener question: Who leads for Haynes King? The fact that he didn't say aggy speaks volumes. 

2:08:45 - 2:10:30

Concerning the CWS, Looch: "You know, I know you're supposed to root for your conference, but I'm getting really tired of LSU, and I'm glad they lost." Wow, what a stance to have to not want your 'new bitter rival' to not win at something. So brave and bold. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/xDGY7tXADek/0117960-zxpl.mp3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Billy is such a fucking moron. “There have been a lot of years where you could add one guy to a position and it would be great.” 

That is some hall of champion worthy shit right there. 

They’re always one away, no matter what it is they’re talking about.

10 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:19:45 - 1:23:30

Looch on the commitment of Omerie: "Bru McCoy found out Tom Herman is a miserable letch."

1:26:30 - 1:28:00

He again tells this bullshit story that Saban is really scared of Jimbo and aggy. 

1:30:45 - 1:32:15

Looch goes in on Will Muschamp for some reason, but "he's recruiting better than their on field performance." Fat Hamm: "well he learned to do that in Austin."

1:47:00 - 1:48:00

Looch: "Don't believe people like the Shush Man that aggy won't take recruits from tay yew."

1:55:30 - 1:59:15

They talk about Tucker getting arrested, so naturally Looch talks about his own fighting prowess. 

2:00:15 - 2:04:00

Listener question: Who leads for Haynes King? The fact that he didn't say aggy speaks volumes. 

2:08:45 - 2:10:30

Concerning the CWS, Looch: "You know, I know you're supposed to root for your conference, but I'm getting really tired of LSU, and I'm glad they lost." Wow, what a stance to have to not want your 'new bitter rival' to not win at something. So brave and bold. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/xDGY7tXADek/0117960-zxpl.mp3

Let's see what I can do hear. Part 1 (1:14:00 - 1:23:30)

Gabe: Troy Omeire commiting to Texas A&M on Saturday. What's your reaction?

Looch: Well, We've been kind of waiting on that one, thinking it's about to go down. That's why we kept saying this has a chance to be one of the...I've been doing tis a long time. I think his addition. an dyou keep this three intact. Muhamman, he, and Demas. He just capped off, as far as, whatever you add to it,  then you start talking about Is this the best overall haul. We thought it was best haul in 2013, but it ended up being an abject disaster. Complete failure. At the top though, three guys like this. I haven't seen A&M sign three guys like this, maybe at almost any position. Remember we are going off recruiting ranking, and hype of them coming in. You migh have to go back to some of those like RB and LB classes that RC put together. To start talkign about a specfici position haul being that good 1, 2, 3. O-Line, You could say Joeckel, Ced, and Matthews. That could be fairly close. 

Brauny: Defensive Line last class would be close. Leal. 

Gabe: The last two classes string together. 

Looch: Yeah, you're right, but you're stringing. You said lets combine two classes, you said let's add a player. You could add a guy like Scooby Carter to that DB haul last year. And you have to sign these guys. , But as it is, Omeire pushes this thing over the top. It has Roy Williams, BJ Johnson, Sloane Thomas and Roy ended up gbeing the star of that group, I don't know if the other guy ended up a whole lot, they were solid though. It's that kind of group. But with Troy, he's a different guy. I love the size they're adding to the position. I love the kind of diversity of different styles they're adding.  In person, He's almost built like a Ricky-Seals Jones. He's that big, almost. He's gained a little weight since then, he's filled out. I think he can slim down and gain that step. Or continue to fill out and he's a matchup nightmare. His body size, his ability to make plays on the football. For his size, he can run. Kind of like what you see for Jhamon Aubson, they don't have to throw it. You know you don't see Jhamon getting down the field as much. And I think you'll see more of that this year. I don't think they have thave to do it with him. Troy is bigger. I'm trying to think of which receivers A&M has that are as big as him. Chapman? 

Brany: Dylan Wright will be the closest from last year's class. 

Looch: Yeah but he's not as tall. (mumbling) Troy's going to look like 6, a legit 6-4 Jhamon. 

Gabe: And then you think about the factor, Demond Demas and the attention he's going to get, and how good we think he is

Looch: What about Baylor Cupp, wonder what that's gonna do. They're building something. 

Gabe: Where a true scheme guy will be able to build around these weapons. You have Demond Demas, Baylor Cupp, and Omeire gets a lot of single coverage.  

Looch: They key is how you continue to recruit the O-Line. Because you're gonna have freaking weapons. I know everyone is talking about RB, but They're gonna get somebody, and they're going to get somebody good. And it might be one of the four guys everyone's crying about when it's all said and done. They already have good running backs. And they're gonna hit one of these elite ones, whether it's this year, or they get a really good one this year. If they go find another Corbin or get another Spiller. Or if it's Camar Wheaton next year. 

Brauny: He is unreal. If you haven't seen his tape, go watch it. 

Looch: Is he next year's Demas?

Brauny: (blah blah)

Looch:  Let's not get head of it, you cap off this year's receiver haul,  with last year and some of those guys, particularly Dylan Wright, and I'm bullish on him, and have been, that was a huge head to head get between A&M and Texas, and by the way, the one this weekend was as well, with Troy, and Texad does the thing they do, they start to feel nervous and they start to put out through their various mouthpieces that they're backing away.  It's how it happens since Herman's been there. They try desparately to like where you can see the desparation on social media to control the narrative. In some ways it's working for them. In ways its not like this one, where its way obivous. 

Brauny: (who gives a fuck)

Looch: That's just funny, it's funny though, isn't it, that Texas does this who's going to give you the football routine, while they were saying that, they had Bru McCoy on campus before they ran him off, um and he caught on to that miserable letch that is Tom Herman and all the lies he spends. . they had Bru, they had Jake Smith, who again, Jordan Whittington, what is this, the greatest haul in the history of the game, as they would lead you to believe. The guys they signed the year before that. Texas has receivers too. Every team is going to recuirt 3 to 4 receivers per year. That's what A&M is doing. (more rambling blah blah)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

I don't remember ever wanting OU to win anything, ever. Ever. EVER.

How pathetic a loser do you have to be for this to even be a question? Never mind, Ol' Sarge out front should have told me.

Holy fuck, what a tiny, dysfunctional dildo Luigi is.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Billy is such a fucking moron. “There have been a lot of years where you could add one guy to a position and it would be great.” 

That is some hall of champion worthy shit right there. 

Just think: if they had won all their games in any one of the last 80 football seasons, they would have been national champs. They have been that close for 80 years.

34 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

and Texas does the thing they do, they start to feel nervous and they start to put out through their various mouthpieces that they're backing away.  It's how it happens since Herman's been there. They try desparately to like where you can see the desparation on social media to control the narrative. In some ways it's working for them. In ways its not like this one, where its way obivous. 

This is what happens in politics: you accuse the other side of what you're doing to deflect. This is textbook what aggy has done throughout their history. I mean, we used to have the recruiting board named 'RC didn't offer' - a guy who hasn't been there in over a decade - for a reason. 

The team with no qbs is calling out a Texas class with Card and Jackson?  How can they rationally debate qbs and rbs that they don't have.  aggies market hope better than anybody.  They are the Marcel Duchamps of college football who instead of selling bottled Parisian air, feature an empty hall of champions.  That's some expert skull fucking--you know what's better than the guys you have verbally committed?  The ones I have in my mind.  That'll be $9.95.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

and Texas does the thing they do, they start to feel nervous and they start to put out through their various mouthpieces that they're backing away.  It's how it happens since Herman's been there. They try desparately to like where you can see the desparation on social media to control the narrative. In some ways it's working for them. In ways its not like this one, where its way obivous. 

Who are Texas' "various mouth pieces"?  I don't know what this means.  Is he referring to Carrington?  Chip Brown?  

What narrative are we trying to control?  He just makes this shit up and his fan base and "yes" men just nod their head in agreement.

6 minutes ago, Delta Charlie said:

Who are Texas' "various mouth pieces"?  I don't know what this means.  Is he referring to Carrington?  Chip Brown?  

What narrative are we trying to control?  He just makes this shit up and his fan base and "yes" men just nod their head in agreement. 

All of the media except TexAgs and the other weird little aggy-owned sites. BOMC and all that.

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

We thought it was best haul in 2013, but it ended up being an abject disaster. Complete failure.

So, are they saying that they thought something was going to be the best before, and it didn't end up being the best?  It was an abject disaster? 

Hmmm, seems like...

Image result for aggie roller coaster

My favorte texags logic from the week.

If we win 3 out of 4( UGA,Bama, Auburn, LSU), we'd be in the SEC championship game most likely playing for a playoff spot. I'd imagine that be due in part to excellent play from our running backs. Therefore I wouldn't be too sad if we didn't get him(Zach Evans).

You know how Bama and Clemson justtoss 5 stars on the trash heap, because they"re already so awesome.

Edited by Nolacycling