A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Covri said:

Keybumps for Trumps LLC 

This is catchy.  He'll know what it means, but it's catchy.  

"Look man, the votes for Trump are in the baggie.  I mean, they're in the bag.  Team Trump is on the rails and ready to roll.  8-ball says 'Trump for President? All signs point to yes!'  Gaetz has re-upped his tweener and is ready to open for President Trump at the rally.  What's a tweener?  It's 1/16th.  16 is just how Gaetz likes it.  That's what I love about President Trump, he doesn't cut the truth with anything.  No dilution with the man, just pure whiteness.  It's like Trump once told us at fundraiser, 'Give me your rollable folding money and your credit card...not the number...the actual card itself."   But no, Madison doesn't know what those terms mean.  

Then again, Trump has said so much stupid shit over the years...I could just use some soundbite of his that his worshippers have all but forgotten about.  Some play on words he was trying to make that failed miserably.  Only trouble is I gotta update my LinkedIn to reflect that the company has been around for years and I own part of it.  

Whilst taking a shit, I thought of another name, Lapre Real Estate.  Named after the great real estate visionary and mogul, Don Lapre.  He carries the same first name as our great President and his first-born son.  He made millions grifting people in real estate.  And like both Trumps should do, he took the honorable way out.  Now, it turns out there's a Lapre Real Estate in Arizona, but nothing in Texas.  

What do we do in real estate, you ask?  Little Tiny, Classified Ads.  

As if you needed a reason to skip the next Kid Rock concert in town:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kid-rock-donald-trump-video-intro-1335270/

Kid Rock kicked off his 2022 tour Thursday night in the most Kid Rock way possible: With a video introduction delivered by Donald Trump.

Perhaps repaying Rock for all that solid advice he gave him regarding North Korea, the former president told the Evansville, Indiana audience in the video (via MetalSucks), “Hello, everyone. I love you all. I know you’re having a great time at the Kid Rock concert tonight. Quite frankly, he’s amazing. All of you in attendance are truly the backbone of our great country. Hard-working, God-fearing rock-and-roll patriots.”

Trump added of his golf buddy, “Bob is truly one of the greatest entertainers of our time. Not the best golfer by any means, his golf game could use a little work, but a great, great entertainer, and that’s why you’re there. Let’s all continue to love one another, fight for our God-given freedoms, and most of all, let’s make America rock again.”

Trump then put on his trademark red cap, but one that read “Make America Rock Again.”

Over the past year Rock — perhaps Trump’s biggest supporter in the music world — has been floating in the jetsam of the one-term presidency, making music that would only appeal to Trump-loving Rock fans, from his “snowflakes”-slamming single “Don’t Tell Me How to Live” to a track that incorporates the anti-Biden slogan “Let’s Go Brandon” into its chorus.

In March, Rock revealed that — during Trump’s presidency — the president would consult with the “Bawitdaba” singer on geopolitical matters, including top-secret matters. “We’re looking at maps and shit, and I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this shit?'” Rock said during a Fox News interview. “I make dirty records sometimes. ‘What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this.'”

So if the election really was stolen, then that means that the current President of the United States opened for Kid Rock in Evansville, Indiana.

And we're just gonna not talk about that?  Not a massive worldwide act like Kanye West or someone of that caliber.  Not at the Hollywood Bowl or Madison Sq. Garden.

But Kid Rock, in Evansville.  And he had to open for Kid Rock.  Because Kid Rock is just so damn famous?  

Former Presidents turn down offers all the time kick off events and fundraisers.  They almost always do it because they don't want to overshadow the talent or the cause.  

But not this attention whore.  And sadly, I would bet dollars to donuts that Kid Rock has a higher IQ than Donald Trump.  Tour of Stupid.

26 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

As if you needed a reason to skip the next Kid Rock concert in town:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kid-rock-donald-trump-video-intro-1335270/

There could not be anything less rock and roll than an ex-president in heavy clown makeup telling an audience they are the God-fearing backbone of America.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

To quote Frank Zappa (from the song Flakes on Sheik Yerbouti)

I'm a moron 'n this is my wife 
She's frosting a cake 
With a paper knife 
All what we got here's 
American made 
It's a little bit cheesey
But it's nicely displayed 
Well we don't get excited when it 
Crumbles 'n breaks 
We just get on the phone 
And call up some Flakes 
They rush on over 
'N wreck it some more 
'N we are so dumb 
They're linin' up at our door 
Well, my toilet went crazy 
Yesterday afternoon 
The plumber he says 
"Never flush a tampoon!" 
This great information 
Cost me half a week's pay 
And the toilet blew up 
Later on the next day

Great album, great song, and it’s especially critical of Frank’s home state of California so you’ll probably enjoy it.

Edited by WhatTheBuck

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is the kind of broken people who have been left in Trump's wake.  From what I can tell, this guy is a real guy named Larry Kuchemeister.

looks like a tin foil tent. smart move, have to block those signals. hopefully he set it up with the shiny side out !!!

can you imagine being a surly poster, college grad and being in the same belief boat as this dumb ass ?  hahahahaha

the dumbest mother fuckers alive, all of them. dont say - 'well I don't believe that', but we believe 90% of the same dumb shit lol

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is the kind of broken people who have been left in Trump's wake.  From what I can tell, this guy is a real guy named Larry Kuchemeister.

Good on this guy for alerting everyone but it looks like the mind control Amber alerts have already turned him crazy.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement