A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

he storms out like such an alpha.

I mean….this. The biggest gaping pussy to ever hold the office….and his insane supporters hold him up as the picture of manliness.
A man who cannot stop fellating this pathetic, least manly man to ever walk the earth (the fellater being Tucker Carlson) can never lecture anyone on American manhood. Ever.
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean….this. The biggest gaping pussy to ever hold the office….and his insane supporters hold him up as the picture of manliness.
A man who cannot stop fellating this pathetic, least manly man to ever walk the earth (the fellater being Tucker Carlson) can never lecture anyone on American manhood. Ever.

Wait...are you suggesting that tanning testicles 'n taint might somehow lead to fellating and could be a sign of unmanliness?

FUCK!!!

It looks like he's wearing multiple layers of clothes under that suit. I wonder if he thinks it makes his chest and arms look more "filled out" if he has extra layers underneath?

The way the jacket bunches up around the hips, look closely you see pants are all bunched up and sticking out. I know this has been said many times, but he's got to be wearing depends. I can't come up with any other explanation for the way the bottom of the jacket looks.

One morning a friend and I were quail hunting and his dog stopped and took a huge, wet, yellow dump. There was a small cool front that morning so it had steam coming off of it. The sun casted a glare on it. A shining mound of warm shit. Sorry. That interview reminded me of something different. I get distracted. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

One morning a friend and I were quail hunting and his dog stopped and took a huge, wet, yellow dump. There was a small cool front that morning so it had steam coming off of it. The sun casted a glare on it. A shining mound of warm shit. Sorry. That interview reminded me of something different. I get distracted. 

did it look kinda like this?:
FQ40yWIXEAMulUl?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

This pussy can’t even deal with Piers Morgan but he wiped his nuts on Putin, right MAGA folks?

image.thumb.png.a8324244438b56ee298c06a545f3a27d.png

Piers Morgan is a pretend journalist who also is a baby who stormed off his own morning show for having to answer to his own coverage of Meghan Markle. It’s ridiculous that Trump can’t handle basic questions 

Edited by Pig Bellmont
  • Like 1

McCarthy is a lying coward. Because that’s literally all the GQP is at this point: a singularity of lying gutless pussies. There’s never been a worse “political party” in our history. They are a vortex of shit, and they’re going to take the whole country down with them.

McCarthy has no honesty, integrity, or courage. He’s not a man. He’s a sniveling, quivering bowl of cowardly jello. If he was on fire, I wouldn’t cross the street to piss on him. They cry about pedophiles; we’d be better governed if we simply replaced every GQP official with a random imprisoned pedophile.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

13 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

can you imagine being dumb enough to believe this idiot ? then being dumb enough to actually think this idiot should be president ? then being dumb enough to to believe he's an honest and god fearing man ? then being dumb enough .......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 4/19/2022 at 2:13 PM, Red Five said:

Should add, it's not a huge sacrifice. I might listen to some of Bucky and Erin in the morning and that's it. 

That show with Chad and Trey is the worst fucking radio show since chip and Chad. Trey is such a whiny fucking douchebag who has pretty shitty sports takes to go along with the worst voice ever. He’s surpassed Alex Loeb for me and I didn’t think that was possible. Only thing he brings is big names to interview but he’s not exactly the best interviewer IMO. So yeah. He fucking sucks. 
Chad is still goofy ass Chad. Though I swear during football season I tuned into their show and going into a break he said something like “a lot to unpack here with Texas-tcu, the rest of the big 12 and when we come back, I’m unveiling my top 10 Metallica songs!!!!” Whatever. At least Rob is funny and does his homework, even if I don’t always agree

Ok back on topic, my GQP friend knows the Democrats cheated cause they hid the Hunter Biden “story” just before the election, apparently Joe is on the Russian a Chinese take, he runs a crime syndicate and Tony Bobulinski is gonna take him down. Apparently Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Hillary and the other usuals need to be locked up for the rest of their lives for being traitors. Only reason I talk to this dude snd a couple others is cause I wanna know exactly what these crazy fucks are thinking. And it’s kind of fun catching them in a mountain of hypocrisy that they just can’t see. But also terrifying. Buck up, gentlemen. This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement