A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

21 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

It really fucked up her life, too. Sad to say that I hadn't thought of this case in quite a while. Her story, her face, her courage moved me very much when I first read about it.

It's an inadequate response, but I'd like to start Trump's downfall like this:

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta

On 5/2/2022 at 12:31 PM, MC Fresh Breath said:

Ah, I was responding to the tweet I quoted.  I didn't read an article. 

My point was the tweet and Biden's statement both had 'shoot them in the leg.'  Both are stupid statements, imo.

Well Biden's statement was stupid, I agree, but not for why you thought it was.

Either, the person coming at the police has no arms, and therefore couldn't be carrying a knife, or, the person is carrying a knife, and therefore couldn't be unarmed. 

Aslo, I don't think anyone is too concerned when they hear that someone shot a person who was in the act of attempting to attack the shooter with a knife.  As long as the video evidence supports it, of course.

7 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Not many things piss me off more than watching a crook act religious.

How about Kelly Tshibaka, the Trump-backed competitor for Lisa Murkowski’s seat in Alaska? Here she is speaking in tongues:

Shades of Robert Tilton:

5 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Obligatory.

I had this on VHS back in the 90s, copied from a friend while I was in Amarillo.  This exact video.  We weren't sending this shit around the country on the internet, it was being passed VHS copy to VHS copy, and I always wondered how it was spread so widely.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I had this on VHS back in the 90s, copied from a friend while I was in Amarillo.  This exact video.  We weren't sending this shit around the country on the internet, it was being passed VHS copy to VHS copy, and I always wondered how it was spread so widely.

I got it in '92 in Austin.  The rumor was it came from someone connected to Willie Nelson.  I loaned it out several times so copies could be made.  The first 3:45 was the original.  There are other versions out there, like the last 5 and a half minutes of this one, and they do not stand up.  Just poorly faked versions of the original.

I remember taking it to work and showing it to some colleagues.  People totally lost their shit over this thing.  Nonstop laughter.

• Hook 'Em 1

Buddies dad got a copy in early 90s, we all gathered around the wood grain tv console and loled

9 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

I got it in '92 in Austin.  The rumor was it came from someone connected to Willie Nelson.  I loaned it out several times so copies could be made.  The first 3:45 was the original.  There are other versions out there, like the last 5 and a half minutes of this one, and they do not stand up.  Just poorly faked versions of the original.

I remember taking it to work and showing it to some colleagues.  People totally lost their shit over this thing.  Nonstop laughter.

before the internet, there was this guy (and Cinco)

The Show With No Name" Compilation : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming :  Internet Archive

3 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I think the advantage trump has is the lack of capacity for embarrassment.

Or shame, or decency, or empathy, or a conscience. Every positive adjective you can come up with to describe someone’s character, he doesn’t possess. Every bad one he does. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Or shame, or decency, or empathy, or a conscience. Every positive adjective you can come up with to describe someone’s character, he doesn’t possess. Every bad one he does. 

complete lack of morals  

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

complete lack of morals  

It’s uncanny. He’s completely sinister and devoid of any redeeming qualities. He boasts about committing sexual assault, how he’d like to date his own daughter, and that he could commit murder and get away with it. The one saving grace is that he’s an incompetent moron. If he had half a brain then he’d be even more dangerous.

• Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement