A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

Bullshit. He's exactly the same child he was a year ago. The same child he was 4 years ago. Thats the fucking problem, Frank. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump hasn't changed.  Not even a little bit.  He is exactly who he is, was, and ever shall be.

Trump does not understand that in The Swamp, the #1 priority of politicians (of both parties) is winning the next election.  Representatives really don't even stop campaigning, given their short election cycle.

Time, money, and energy spent on something that happened two years ago, is time, money, and energy that is not spent on 2022's election, or '24, or '26 or whatever the next election is for this or that politician.

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

doesn't matter.  He'll burn up the extra 5 years in more lawsuits and then be dead.  He'll never suffer a single criminal ramification for anything he's done.  Period. 

Diggler gets it.

Justice is for poor people, mostly brown and black ones.  Rich people -- or those supported by the rich/powerful -- are 150% above the law.  That's why these same people fight to the death to keep cops above the law; the precedent of a group having been above the law, and then becoming subject to the law like the rest of us, is unacceptable to them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Diggler gets it.

Justice is for poor people, mostly brown and black ones.  Rich people -- or those supported by the rich/powerful -- are 150% above the law.  That's why these same people fight to the death to keep cops above the law; the precedent of a group having been above the law, and then becoming subject to the law like the rest of us, is unacceptable to them.

actually, justice is for the middle class. poor colored people get injustice. 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

doesn't matter.  He'll burn up the extra 5 years in more lawsuits and then be dead.  He'll never suffer a single criminal ramification for anything he's done.  Period. 

Exactly.  Lack of time hasn’t been the issue.  Prosecution sitting around twiddling their nuts is the issue.

Only 5,000 seats available and I doubt it sells out. Fucking losers. 

“The former president will be joined by his son, Donald Trump Jr., and conservative speakers Kimberly Guilfoyle, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Dinesh D'Souza, Kevin Sorbo, Ted Nugent and others.”

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

“The former president will be joined by his son, Donald Trump Jr., and conservative speakers Kimberly Guilfoyle, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Dinesh D'Souza, Kevin Sorbo, Ted Nugent and others.”

1649350358-929.png

Spoiler

PRESIDENTIAL

$2,995
REGISTER
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

CONGRESSIONAL

$1,995
REGISTER
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

AMBASSADOR

$1,495
REGISTER
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

CHAMBER

$1,195
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

DELEGATE

$895
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

VIP

$695
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!
ALMOST
SOLD OUT!

LIBERTY

$195
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!

EAGLE

$95
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!

CITIZEN

$55
REGISTER
BUY ONE
GET ONE FREE!

GENERAL

$25
REGISTER

SATELLITE

$9
REGISTER

Edited by Bullneck

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not often you see a bogo promo on seats so popular they are almost sold out, other than on clearance/discontinued items. 

Even better, cheaper seats that aren't almost sold out are not BOGO.  

Also, someone with some skills should remake that map with eagle, gun, america, man, woman, person, tv.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hers's what's awesome......it's just a traveling freak show for money.

It's not a campaign event.  It's not a campaign fundraiser.  It's just a straight-up, shameless grift.  Imagine how much fun we all would have made of, say, Jimmy Carter, if he went on a road show after his one-term presidency, charged ridiculous admission prices for that road show, and the ticket revenue went into his pocket so he could install another gold-plated toilet in his house in Plains.  It would have immediately turned him into the biggest joke in American history.

We now have that joke, running around and flapping his idiotic gums, and half the country hasn't realized that 1) he's a joke, and 2) the joke's on them.

This fucking timeline.

Yep. It’s a traveling circus. A freak show. Trump is the ringmaster, carnival barker, and snake oil salesman. It’s like Grateful Dead tour for assholes and without any music or mind expansion. 

• Like 1

Yep. It’s a traveling circus. A freak show. Trump is the ringmaster, carnival barker, and snake oil salesman. It’s like Grateful Dead tour for assholes and without any music or mind expansion. 

No music? If Nugent ain’t playing “Wang Dang Sweet Poontang” I wanna fuckin refund.
  • Haha 2

I still say there is a substantial chance that the event is moved out of Austin. MAGA types love them some victimhood and those ding dang mean ol libtards just won't let em meet in peace. 

If it does go down, I might ride over there and live report some idiocy, but I'm not paying a fucking cent to that PoS. 

Edited by NAVY

I mean Adler is missing a massive opportunity if he doesn't insist upon receiving payment front for the convention center, security, etc.

On the other hand, Hot Wheels is likely to roll right on over, rip up the check on live TV and blame Joe Biden for Trump skipping out on his debt. And the base will lick it up like a kitten with buttermilk.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

59 minutes ago, NAVY said:

I still say there is a substantial chance that the event is moved out of Austin. MAGA types love them some victimhood and those ding dang mean ol libtards just won't let em meet in peace. 

If it does go down, I might ride over there and live report some idiocy, but I'm not paying a fucking cent to that PoS. 

isn’t Georgetown / Williamson County a better fit for this ?

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

image.png.8b43fd5c3df6221d99ffa64a2be34763.png

image.png.5b8bee03a7e92c9382a7317894c034ca.png

Edited by Mdhorn

23 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Hays went even better for Biden at 54%. Marble Falls is their sweet spot since Burnet County had Trump at 76% of the vote there.

"Interstate Hays" (Buda, Kyle, and SM) was really blue.   The further you get from I-35, the Trumpier Hays gets.  There are still Trump signs in Wimberley, some that have "Pence" taped over.  Dripping is even nuttier.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

"Interstate Hays" (Buda, Kyle, and SM) was really blue.   The further you get from I-35, the Trumpier Hays gets.  There are still Trump signs in Wimberley, some that have "Pence" taped over.  Dripping is even nuttier.

A neighbor on my walking path has a trump /pence sign with the pence part obviously folded under so it just says trump. And it’s not near their home on the side road, but on their property line facing the main road. 

55 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm aware. It's kinda the same in Travis but only the bulge is wider in Austin.

image.thumb.png.e298bb04c032d1290685de28bfa3d85e.png

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement