A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, SKJ said:

And yet ol' Clarence "uncle ruckus" Thomas still sits on the highest bench in the land

Could you please describe the 'ruckus', sir?  

^
Makes sense.  Valid rationale.  I'm quite sure he telephoned Speaker Pelosi and others to remind them of their responsibility to quell the violence at the Capitol.  I'm sure if many people just look at the phone records, they'll see that President Trump repeatedly reached out to Pelosi and other Capitol leadership that afternoon to dampen the rioting.  No doubt in my mind.  It's all there...just look at the phone dossier...

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m going to pour some gasoline and strike a match but not worry about what happens next, that’s the fire department’s problem. I only regret not staying to watch the whole thing burn. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

https://americanfreedomtour.com/events/245

AUSTIN, TX

The American Freedom Tour is coming to you! It’s time for conservatives to get motivated and defend freedom. For one historic day, the American Freedom tour will be in Austin! Come see President Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Mike Pompeo, Dinesh D'Souza and many, many more LIVE & IN PERSON. Get your tickets now. This is a historic, must-attend event featuring America’s top insiders and influencers, live-and-in-person. Register today. Build important relationships, help promote a conservative agenda and protect America’s future.

MAY 14

Venue TBD

Well, looks like there won't be any cocaine in Austin that week.  Stock up now.

This is why we can't have nice things, Junior! 

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

AUSTIN, TX

The American Freedom Tour is coming to you! It’s time for conservatives to get motivated and defend freedom. For one historic day, the American Freedom tour will be in Austin! Come see President Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Mike Pompeo, Dinesh D'Souza and many, many more LIVE & IN PERSON. Get your tickets now. This is a historic, must-attend event featuring America’s top insiders and influencers, live-and-in-person. Register today. Build important relationships, help promote a conservative agenda and protect America’s future.

MAY 14

Venue TBD

Lol in Austin. 

try Taylor, hutto or some BFE sorghum field 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

LOFL a family member is getting married on 5/14 at lost pines. This happening the same day will cause serious rage issues with her. 

If the bride is concerned about the turnout for her wedding because of a concurrent Donald Trump rally, might I suggest not going to that wedding?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

One of the most accurate and prescient political cartoons I’ve ever seen. We all knew what was coming. It was just a matter of time. And it’s from 2018.

6FAA4E08-8C1A-488E-AABF-6C7A335B0642.thumb.png.887cec7993fbc0e589eb825467c17d8d.png

It really might the most perfect political cartoon of my lifetime.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Lol in Austin. 

try Taylor, hutto or some BFE sorghum field 

Yeah, this is a good point.  I want Brisket to ask our mutual friend, MM, where it'll be held.  But by just asking, we'd put on some domestic watch-list for disruption and upsetting der Fuhrer.  I mean, President Trump.  I can't see this happening in Austin proper.  Not just politics, but his "people" like to roll up in mass surface lots in trucks with flags and sell schwag 'n shit and there's not a lot places in Austin proper that can house that.  We like to joke about his low turnout as of late, but I'm guessing he can still easily pull ~10-15k.  Not a lot of places you can do that here.  Though I guess, he could do it outdoors in May?  I dunno, the more we discuss it...the more we get brisket into trouble ;)     the RPT has no venue selection opinion on it thus far.  I'm guessing they let Matt sort it out.  All I know is all the blow in Austin is on pre-order already.  Bummer, with crawfish season ramping up...

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, this is a good point.  I want Brisket to ask our mutual friend, MM, where it'll be held.  But by just asking, we'd put on some domestic watch-list for disruption and upsetting der Fuhrer.  I mean, President Trump.  I can't see this happening in Austin proper.  Not just politics, but his "people" like to roll up in mass surface lots in trucks with flags and sell schwag 'n shit and there's not a lot places in Austin proper that can house that.  We like to joke about his low turnout as of late, but I'm guessing he can still easily pull ~10-15k.  Not a lot of places you can do that here.  Though I guess, he could do it outdoors in May?  I dunno, the more we discuss it...the more we get brisket into trouble ;)     the RPT has no venue selection opinion on it thus far.  I'm guessing they let Matt sort it out.  All I know is all the blow in Austin is on pre-order already.  Bummer, with crawfish season ramping up...

Just think of this -- what venue within Austin wants the baggage of a Trump rally attached to it?

MAYBE they could get the Travis County expo center?  That has the room for the grifters to set up their trailers and such.

I ain't asking MM shit.  He's busy lining up the blow supply, it would be rude to interrupt him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Just think of this -- what venue within Austin wants the baggage of a Trump rally attached to it?

MAYBE they could get the Travis County expo center?  That has the room for the grifters to set up their trailers and such.

I ain't asking MM shit.  He's busy lining up the blow supply, it would be rude to interrupt him.

Is there time to get a bunch of shitastic Trump/Muh Freedoms/Heritage Not Hate shit together, get a trailer and then grab a spot at wherever they set up at to make some money and, more importantly point and laugh at them?

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Is there time to get a bunch of shitastic Trump/Muh Freedoms/Heritage Not Hate shit together, get a trailer and then grab a spot at wherever they set up at to make some money and, more importantly point and laugh at them?

Need to get yourself one of these:

37179926_497941943957234_429580995999354

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 5:43 PM, Captainant said:

One of trump's most effective attacks against the judicial system is his persistent insistence that EVERYTHING is biased. It's what's fuels the bad faith #bothsides shit that we see ad nauseam

Good point. We also now hear who appointed whatever judge is in the news making a ruling. Journalists unthinkingly encouraging their readers to always consider the possible political sway. That should only come up in a ruling where the finding was likely swayed by politics.

We all play our part here in good ol' Idiot World.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

AUSTIN, TX

MAY 14

Venue TBD

I presume the Cedar Park Center or the LT football stadium would probably be welcoming based on bumper sticker ratios in those areas.......  But seriously, I hope there are some plane banners in the works, presuming it's going to be outdoors.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Make sure Junior's allotment of blow is cut with plenty of fentanyl. Wait, I mean make sure Junior's allotment of blow is not cut with fentanyl.

kid-girl.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

hopefully it's at the Erwin Center right before they implode it

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

"“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t she doing something about it? Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge,” Trump said of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in a 45-minute interview with The Washington Post. “I hated seeing it. I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it.”

So much Alpha energy!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

"“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t she doing something about it? Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge,” Trump said of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in a 45-minute interview with The Washington Post. “I hated seeing it. I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it.”

So much Alpha energy!

The buck stops anywhere but here!

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

So much Alpha energy!

He's lying, of course. People were begging him to do something and he refused. For hours, just sat there watching it on tv.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

So he hated seeing it, but he loved it, and also it was Antifa, and when he's president again he's going to pardon all of them? 

You're starting to understand the brilliance of MAGA.  They simultaneously believe everything, and nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

So much Alpha energy!

Wonder if he was watching from his bunker

4 hours ago, Macanudo said:

They need to be something like quotes of Trump praising Putin, and "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat" and "I support President Trump and President Putin" etc.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement