A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He sounds low energy as fuck.  What's going on?  I wanted a rager, this is fucking impotent.  Maybe he got all that energy from the Kush.  Who knew? 

The rare times he read from a prompter he sounded the same. He had a few very serious speeches where he followed his advisors’ script when in the WH and it sounded the same. He will rant and rave soon enough. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

The rare times he read from a prompter he sounded the same. He had a few very serious speeches where he followed his advisors’ script when in the WH and it sounded the same. He will rant and rave soon enough. 

He's beat up.  He knows all the people that didn't show.  He knows his favorite daughter/fantasy fuck and her hubby, his top advisor are about as out as it gets.  I mean, when you lose Matt Gaetz?

He's completely off his usual tone.  It's weird. 

The prose of the speech is horrible but it's hitting several key points that his base wants to hear about.  It's actually not godawfully done.  It sounds insane, but it's not the worse pro-GOP speech I've ever heard.  But the weird overarching narrative is it sounds like it's from 2016.  Like if you forget that he was President for 4 years a massively prominent public leader for another 2 after that, it's really not that shitty.  But if you put it through the lens of how you know he usually speaks at rallies PLUS that he was actually the fucking President...it's surreal.  I guess it's intentional that he disconnects himself from his time in office because it cost his party 3 straight elections.  

This is fucking bizarre.  It's not the cultish train wreck I was hoping for, it's more Dali-esque.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

So uh…does he not get indicted now?  

an atty on twitter that claimed to know something about the process of investigating a former president (i don't know much more context) said that this announcement will actually have the opposite effect.  i'll see if i can dig up an explanation or maybe someone here can chime in.

• Like 1

National Greatness Agenda.  

Are we getting hats for the tailgate?  

seriously, MAGA wasn't bad.  It was catchy and original.  Now he's going with NAGA?  National American Greatness Agenda?  How do the blacks for Trump feel about this?  Seriously?  They had two years and came up with NAGA?  Is it a soft "A" on the end?  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bluto said:

Fox News has huckabee on “if he stays on message like that, he’s unbeatable in 24, r or d won’t be able to touch him”

One he can’t stay that disciplined, two he still lied like 20 times before cnn said enough and he was beaten in 2020 and three he will energize dems and drive away independents did they watch the last week of election results?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Hard to believe Billy the Kid and Jesse James weren't served more by the FBI like Eric Trump.  Considering how prominent the FBI were back then.  

Seriously.  He;s calling It NAGA?  What the fuck?  We're not talking about that?  National American Great Agenda. 

What the fucK? 

also, Trump says he started our space program.  Also weird he didn't mention abortion.

Edited by YGIFS

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He's beat up.  He knows all the people that didn't show.  He knows his favorite daughter/fantasy fuck and her hubby, his top advisor are about as out as it gets.  I mean, when you lose Matt Gaetz?

The assumes actual self awareness. He has none. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

an atty on twitter that claimed to know something about the process of investigating a former president (i don't know much more context) said that this announcement will actually have the opposite effect.  i'll see if i can dig up an explanation or maybe someone here can chime in.

Was he verified. I don’t believe anyone that isn’t verified. It’s only $8/mo now. 

Make him do the dance!  The one where he looks like he's jerking off two ghosts!  DO IT! do the dance 

holy shit, that crowd shot.  No wonder he was off tone tonight.  That is not his usual bumblefuck trailer trash crowd.  There's some well-made suits in that audience. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

ok found the tweet but not much info. 

$50 and my record collection (and I have immaculate taste) says the Bowie estate files a Cease & Desist order with his campaign by the end of the business week.  Sam & Dave may not give a shit, but no way Bowie's family goes for this.  

Also, Blacks for Trump, Hispanics for Trump, and Asians for Trump must have not made it inside.  Christ, that crowd is white even for Palm Beach.  

• Like 1

also, for those scoring at home...one "biker dude" in biker vest.  He's actually security as you can see by his posture tell.  

This was just fucking weird.  Wasn't the shitshow I was hoping for and certainly wasn't the "pump up the volume" deal he was pre-marketing.  It was another guy from another era in another election race or some shit.  I dunno.  I'll let my in-laws spin it their way this weekend at Thanksgiving.  But just surreal.  

So American Bin Laden announced another fatwa against America? Cool.

I’ve actively avoided hearing even a second of that demonically possessed evangelical whisper since 1/6 and my life is better for it. I appreciate all of you taking the mental and spiritual health hit to keep me informed.

• Hook 'Em 5

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement