A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He knows when people diss him.  He's the most petty bitch of all time.  That he definitely knows.  

He lashes out at that as opposed to what he did tonight. Again I contend he was just reading from the prompter at least the part cnn showed but I don’t really care he’s a POS and I’m tired. Zzz zzz

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Ivanka wants to spend time with family just not her father.

It might have to do with Ivanka cropping out the Kimberly from wedding pics of Tiffany. Also, I think they know not to go down with a sinking ship. 

Edited by Nicole44
The crop shot was masterful and could add if ask.
  • Hook 'Em 1

One Republican pollster taxonomizes the party thusly: Ten percent are “Never Trumpers,” who have long despised Trump. (This might be high, because of people like me who re-registered as independents to escape the cult.) As many as 50 percent could be considered “Maybe Trumpers,” Republicans who voted for Trump twice, but are exhausted by him and would love to support someone else. That leaves 40 percent, the “Always Trumpers” — the cultish voters who will never abandon him, even if he shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, or at the Capitol, or anywhere else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This.  Is.  Going.  To.  Be.  Awesome.

Fuck it all.  Let's rumble.  He's going to rip them all to shreds.  

I think the narrative of "Oh he's better now" is going to win the day before the civil war even got started.

The rest of the R challengers are about to pussy out:

monty-python-runaway.gif

Edited by SimonBolivar

43 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This was just fucking weird.  Wasn't the shitshow I was hoping for and certainly wasn't the "pump up the volume" deal he was pre-marketing.  It was another guy from another era in another election race or some shit.  I dunno.  I'll let my in-laws spin it their way this weekend at Thanksgiving.  But just surreal.  

I have no idea what Michael Dukakis's announcement party was like, but I imagine that it was more energetic than Trump's announcement tonight.  The only announcements I really paid attention to in the past were George H.W. Bush's (I couldn't vote for him until '92), Bob Dole's, and then George W. Bush's, and all of those packaged for cable news (didn't have the streaming internet with social media).

I was watching the Fox News stream, or one of them, and they cut away to their regular programming after a bit.

Edited by atomheartbevo

One Republican pollster taxonomizes the party thusly: Ten percent are “Never Trumpers,” who have long despised Trump. (This might be high, because of people like me who re-registered as independents to escape the cult.) As many as 50 percent could be considered “Maybe Trumpers,” Republicans who voted for Trump twice, but are exhausted by him and would love to support someone else. That leaves 40 percent, the “Always Trumpers” — the cultish voters who will never abandon him, even if he shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, or at the Capitol, or anywhere else.

TLDR; he wins the GQP nomination. Easily. Because the GQP can’t win WITHOUT his supporters.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

National Greatness Agenda.  

Are we getting hats for the tailgate?  
seriously, MAGA wasn't bad.  It was catchy and original.  Now he's going with NAGA?  National American Greatness Agenda?  How do the blacks for Trump feel about this?  Seriously?  They had two years and came up with NAGA?  Is it a soft "A" on the end?  
Naga please.
Bitching about Al Capone.
Comparisons to Al Capone, Billy the Kid, and Jesse James.
Those guys were all shitty criminals...
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, troph said:

One he can’t stay that disciplined, two he still lied like 20 times before cnn said enough and he was beaten in 2020 and three he will energize dems and drive away independents did they watch the last week of election results?  

Exactly. Of the 6 pivotal states that he lost, in what fucking universe does one have to live to think he's going to carry even one of them this time around?

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Ivanka wants to spend time with family just not her father.

Translation: I got the money I wanted the first time around and since there may be shooting when the arrest goes down I want to be 50 miles away from all that shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

National Greatness Agenda.  

Are we getting hats for the tailgate?  

seriously, MAGA wasn't bad.  It was catchy and original.  Now he's going with NAGA?  National American Greatness Agenda?  How do the blacks for Trump feel about this?  Seriously?  They had two years and came up with NAGA?  Is it a soft "A" on the end?  

Naga, please.  Dammit, @Irwin F Fletcher!

Edited by Goredho

8 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Exactly. Of the 6 pivotal states that he lost, in what fucking universe does one have to live to think he's going to carry even one of them this time around?

And, praise be, the swing states seem to have fended off attempts to install election officials that will do the GQP bidding.  And, Trump has been mostly deplatformed to the general public for the last couple of years and people are still sick of his whining.

So he's going to be back in our faces for 18 months while the GQP attempts ridiculous stunts in the House with varying degrees of success.

I think by at least general election time, if not primary time, people are going to be quite sick of his shit, even many of the ones that kind of like his shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement