A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Let me get this straight, Matt gates, and other MAGA Republicans… the weather in southeast Florida is not OK enough for Matt to fly on a full size commercial airliner to Mar-a-Lago?  But NASA & NOAA, who I guess don’t know any better than Matt Gaetz, have determined that the weather is sufficiently clear to launch NASA’s first moon-bound rocket in over a decade, on the exact same night?  That’s what we’re going with Trumper’s.?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Let me get this straight, Matt gates, and other MAGA Republicans… the weather in southeast Florida is not OK enough for Matt to fly on a full size commercial airliner to Mar-a-Lago?  But NASA & NOAA, who I guess don’t know any better than Matt Gaetz, have determined that the weather is sufficiently clear to launch NASA’s first moon-bound rocket in over a decade, on the exact same night?  That’s what we’re going with Trumper’s.?

What do you expect from the party who doesn’t believe in science or facts.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Drizzling and in the 30's in DC. Sounds like bullshit to me but the weather in question is there, not FLA.

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Reportedly, he thinks announcing will make an indictment more difficult. I’ll be surprised if Garland indicts. He has done nothing to bolster DOJ, in my estimation. From the NYT:

And the Justice Department is fully resuming its two Trump investigations after a brief pause(!?!) for the midterm elections.”

[Bold font my own change in the quote, as well as the parenthetical punctuations]. 

Quit saying our DOJ is above politics, for crying out loud. Politics ought have nothing to do with investigating, or prosecuting, crime. Clearly, that isn’t how Garland operates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/15/us/politics/trump-2024-doj-inquiries.html

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Say what you will, but.....everything about that screams "hellcat in the bedroom."  Let's not get too judgey here.

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

100% would...with a fake name, burner phone, and a hotel nowhere near where I actually live. 

there is a 110% chance you are getting shanked after she gets her O. 

and thats fine if you are into that kind of thing. no judgement

Off topic but I saw the Sting for the first time this weekend. Great movie.
Great movie. My kid is a HS sophomore, huge movie watcher, and has a giant list of movies he wants to watch before graduation. We've watched Pulp Fiction, The Departed and Goodfellas in the last week or so.
Need to add that to his list.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, staboner said:

there is a 110% chance you are getting shanked after she gets her O. 

and thats fine if you are into that kind of thing. no judgement

After she gets her orgasm?  So I’ll enjoy 3-5 minutes of great sex?

Which One Reaction GIF by Audible

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

The 180 degree turn on Texags is pretty crazy.

one negative word about Trump a year ago on that site would have gotten you banned.

You’d think they’d ride or die with Trump, given that they are so used to losing.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait until after tonight.  If they don't flip back like the fucking chodes they are I will be massively surprised.

Most wont. Enough will to cause a serious problem for their chances at the WH in '24. Of course, a lot can happen between now and then.

So anybody who lost an election recently that doesn't get a free hour on CNN is having their 1st amendment rights violated?  My god, wait until I tell Dr. Oz. Oh wait, he has his own TV show.  The equal coverage laws are pretty clear on shit like this.  Fuck, even SNL had to be balanced out with Steve Forbes years ago.

• Like 1

So, I rise now to ask...we have numerous Trump based threads but the "annualized" ones are all gone.  And while tonight is the beginning of his 37th adult downfall, this one may not suit us.  Can we do a thread just for insane shit that comes out of tonight's event?  I ask because y'all are great about posting clips and twitter conversations that spin off his insane shit.  And I don't have that kinda social media savviness.  Can we start a one-off thread about tonight's bullshit and ride it out for a week and then fold it back into a larger Trump thread?  Or, no good?  Also, I got $14 says this is just to announce he's back on Twitter.  But I digest...

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement