A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Hermanator said:

That's what happens when you are an evil group of people like Republicans with no morals, no standards, no empathy, and where money and power are all that matters.

Trump committed the only sin that could get them to turn on him. After 2016 he became an election loser. 

He also could’ve made more of an effort to convince people to get vaccinated. He brought up the vaccine at a rally once, got booed, and that was the end of that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

Better than the new model, honestly.

Oh...that fucking aggy thumbs up.  But Tiff's mom is looking nice.

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He also could’ve made more of an effort to convince people to get vaccinated. He brought up the vaccine at a rally once, got booed, and that was the end of that.

That pissed him off so much, he wanted credit for how fast it was developed, how much was spent on it, how quickly it was deployed, etc.  Just burned him that he got no credit for it.

What happens to non-billionaires that get caught.

HARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Citing the “great danger” that a Navy engineer and his wife posed to U.S. security, a federal judge gave both of them lengthy prison terms Wednesday for a plot to sell secrets about nuclear submarines to what they thought was a representative of a foreign government.

U.S. District Judge Gina Groh, who in August rejected earlier plea agreements that had called for reduced sentencing guidelines, sentenced Jonathan Toebbe to more than 19 years and his wife, Diana Toebbe, to nearly 22 years. The sentences were handed down on Jonathan Toebbe's 44th birthday.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/great-danger-couple-sentenced-in-submarine-secrets-case/ar-AA13WaHk

12 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

at least gilfoyle knows what she's about

This.

Jesus. She went full wicked witch when everyone else trying to pass their evil step sister asses.

I have a 6 and 4 year old girls.

I watch a fuck ton of Disney+.

BTW, that bundle of Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for 19.99 (no commercials) is a pretty solid steaming value. 
that is all.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 2

Gotcha.  I like his political stuff.  I think with that particular segment, he was still trying to reach for yet another original take on why Trump surprised everybody and got so popular despite a great many of us left scratching out heads.  Chapelle nailed it in 2016 and again a few years later.  I think he was trying to go back to that well last night.  It was still fresh and funny but just didn't land anywhere near as well as his previous observations.  He's the best in the game at the long-format riff, and his quick jabs are also the best.  That "middle" deal where he wants to do a fresh 8 minutes...that's not necessarily his strongsuit.  Especially censored.  But I contend, when he's not making me laugh...he's making me think.  When he's not making me think, he's making me laugh.  Usually he's doing both...and sometimes it's neither but we're both kinda staring at each other at the bottom of the fish bowl realizing that the craft takes time and I'm supposed to enjoy the journey.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement