A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

THANK CHRIST we're finally getting to the part of the story with the actual downfall.

People are just overreacting. This is the "FIRE SARK" phase of the loss. The party will regroup after Trump announces and I think his faction will prevail. Interestingly a bunch of MAGA guys have backstabbed Trump alongside the "nevertrump" limpdicks, and Trump sucks at many things but is great at holding grudges. It's gonna get interesting. A great time for hangers-on to weasel their way into his festering inner circle. They are entering a world of pain and almost certainly will regret doing it, but this is the time to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

People are just overreacting. This is the "FIRE SARK" phase of the loss. The party will regroup after Trump announces and I think his faction will prevail. Interestingly a bunch of MAGA guys have backstabbed Trump alongside the "nevertrump" limpdicks, and Trump sucks at many things but is great at holding grudges. It's gonna get interesting. A great time for hangers-on to weasel their way into his festering inner circle. They are entering a world of pain and almost certainly will regret doing it, but this is the time to do it.

if the GoP money dries up, he's going to be hard up

2 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Yeah Trump versus GOP is entertaining if it comes to pass, but the electoral implications are nil. At this point, the rank and file voters hate libs and Brandon way more than they like Trump, the GOP, or any specific policy position. 

The anti-Brandon strategy gets 2022 results, and that's assuming a low approval rating and high inflation.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

Yeah Trump versus GOP is entertaining if it comes to pass, but the electoral implications are nil. At this point, the rank and file voters hate libs and Brandon way more than they like Trump, the GOP, or any specific policy position. 

The only thing they hate more than libs tho is losing. So the next two years will be interesting.

9 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Regardless, it’s a game of chicken and once it’s clear Trump still maintains a more than zero percentage of the R base, the party will back him if he refuses to back out. Rs know they can’t win shit with a split party vote. The R fear to alienate any of his base is paralyzing to the party leadership. Mitch hates Trump as much as many Ds, but he still tap dances around directly confronting the problem, because party uber alles.

It looks like one of those small sandwich boards you see at a resort that has arrows pointing at shit like "valet" or "pro shop" or whatever.  But why the fuck would a professional wedding photographer leave it in the shot especially when it bleeds into her dress color-wise?  I mean that technical question along with why in the fuck is a whore who Tiffany has probably met a half dozen times in 20 years positioned with the same status as Tiffany's actual mother in a bridal photo?  But that questoin is a little more esoteric....

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It looks like one of those small sandwich boards you see at a resort that has arrows pointing at shit like "valet" or "pro shop" or whatever.  But why the fuck would a professional wedding photographer leave it in the shot especially when it bleeds into her dress color-wise?  I mean that technical question along with why in the fuck is a whore who Tiffany has probably met a half dozen times in 20 years positioned with the same status as Tiffany's actual mother in a bridal photo?  But that questoin is a little more esoteric....

That’s the back of her dress. 

image.thumb.jpeg.53b9f3294a9ca035af149797a9bdbf7f.jpeg

On 11/12/2022 at 1:20 AM, Mdhorn said:

I don't get it--does Jason Miller work for free?  Who's paying him? Does he roam the crawl spaces of Maralago and daily, randomly crunch numbers to see if Trump is viable?  This goblin's best grift is getting Trump elected so he can live off his discards.  

The Saudis

On 11/12/2022 at 9:26 AM, Red Five said:

I like how only now is he considered toxic. Much more so than after his failed coup attempt. 

You're good as long as your winning.  But that does not explain 2020 til now. Shit he lost the Senate and the White House.

22 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Putting on his best televangelist act here and spouting the Putin propaganda.  It's like he thinks Trump is the second coming.

Fhe-R1eWYAIexY_?format=jpg&name=medium

15 hours ago, Celery Man said:

at least gilfoyle knows what she's about

4 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

It’s her bat wings

image.jpeg.3f1f25d4597bd31506275305b03471b2.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just read this quote in the BBC's coverage of America's elections:

"Also on Friday, New Jersey Representative Jeff Van Drew told Fox News he believed the former president had a positive impact on the midterm elections.

"Trump helped out candidates in a lot of districts across the country. An overwhelming majority of his endorsements won," he said. "Republicans are taking the majority, which was the goal in order for us to get America back on track."

"Two years ago when Trump was in office, our country was much better off," he continued. "We were #1 in everything, from energy to education, so I would be happy to have Trump return to office so we could return to the America we once were."

The circuitous logic it must take to get through the day as a Republican 1) America has not been #1 in education ever  2) When Trump was President COVID was killing thousands of Americans each day and we were in a continuous cycle of lockdowns  2) On the day Trump left office, Jan. 20, 2021 COVID killed more than 4,000 Americans   3) When Trump was campaigning in 2020, he was still running on the campaign slogan of making America great again.  He had four years to get to that mystical past and failed bigly  4) Not to mention unemployment, the deficit explosion, the failure to do anything he said he would do etc... 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just read this quote in the BBC's coverage of America's elections:

"Also on Friday, New Jersey Representative Jeff Van Drew told Fox News he believed the former president had a positive impact on the midterm elections.

"Trump helped out candidates in a lot of districts across the country. An overwhelming majority of his endorsements won," he said. "Republicans are taking the majority, which was the goal in order for us to get America back on track."

"Two years ago when Trump was in office, our country was much better off," he continued. "We were #1 in everything, from energy to education, so I would be happy to have Trump return to office so we could return to the America we once were."

The circuitous logic it must take to get through the day as a Republican 1) America has not been #1 in education ever  2) When Trump was President COVID was killing thousands of Americans each day and we were in a continuous cycle of lockdowns  2) On the day Trump left office, Jan. 20, 2021 COVID killed more than 4,000 Americans   3) When Trump was campaigning in 2020, he was still running on the campaign slogan of making America great again.  He had four years to get to that mystical past and failed bigly  4) Not to mention unemployment, the deficit explosion, the failure to do anything he said he would do etc... 

you're missing the point here. he has convinced millions of americans that all those things are true. we were the most prosperous, respected, free nation EVER under him. it doesn't matter if there is even a shred of truth there - they believe him and that's all that matters. we have to cast those people aside and move the fuck on. there is no redemption or rehabilitation. let them languish while the rest of society moves forward. it's the modern day leper colony, but in the thought realm.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I get the #1 energy soundbite, but I've never heard any pro-Trumper hype us up as having been "#1 in Education" (whatever the fuck that even means) under his administration.  And certainly not somebody from New Jersey which probably has the worst K-12 education system along the entire East Coast (including GA & FL).  What a weird flex.  

Trump could announce tomorrow that his second term is going to focus, bigly, to make us #1 in education and nobody in his base would pay that any attention.  Crickets and then, "Whatever man, talk about guns 'n fucking over brown people!"  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Every single thing about every one of these women is fake. Fake boobs, fake lips, fake cosmetic surgery ... everything.   No wonder Republicans like them. 

I don’t mind if a woman gets a boob job later in life when they’re starting to sag. Marla was all natural back in the day. I remember seeing her on an episode of Spin City once and didn’t know who it was. I looked it up and, “Holy shit, that’s Marla Maples!” She looked pretty good playing an older woman who was dating the mayor but came on to Mike.

FC1F78B7-9B08-462A-99E9-ACC53DA46159.jpeg.db5e237ce8266ebf0004035f2c24b9a6.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don’t mind if a woman gets a boob job later in life when they’re starting to sag. Marla was all natural back in the day. I remember seeing her on an episode of Spin City once and didn’t know who it was. I looked it up and, “Holy shit, that’s Marla Maples!” She looked pretty good playing an older woman who was dating the mayor but came on to Mike.

FC1F78B7-9B08-462A-99E9-ACC53DA46159.jpeg.db5e237ce8266ebf0004035f2c24b9a6.jpeg

She was also smoking ass hot in EXECUTIVE DECISION with Kurt Russell/Steven Seagal

I'm honestly surprised it wasn't at least 10X that amount.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/14/us/politics/trump-hotel-foreign-spending.html

Officials from six nations spent more than $750,000 at former President Donald J. Trump’s hotel in Washington when they were seeking to influence his administration, renting rooms for more than $10,000 per night, according to documents that his former accounting firm turned over to Congress.

The governments of Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and China spent more money than previously known at the Trump International Hotel at crucial times in 2017 and 2018 for those countries’ relations with the United States, according to the documents, which were obtained by the House Oversight Committee and released on Monday.

The officials spent freely at the hotel, the records show. The Malaysian prime minister, for instance, hired a $1,500 personal trainer during his stay at the Trump hotel in 2017. The Saudi Ministry of Defense rented several suites, costing $10,500 each, with rooms reserved under the name “His Excellency.” Qatari officials spent more than $300,000 there in the weeks leading up to a meeting with Mr. Trump in 2018.

The governments of Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and China spent more money than previously known at the Trump International Hotel at crucial times in 2017 and 2018 for those countries’ relations with the United States, according to the documents, which were obtained by the House Oversight Committee and released on Monday.

The officials spent freely at the hotel, the records show. The Malaysian prime minister, for instance, hired a $1,500 personal trainer during his stay at the Trump hotel in 2017. The Saudi Ministry of Defense rented several suites, costing $10,500 each, with rooms reserved under the name “His Excellency.” Qatari officials spent more than $300,000 there in the weeks leading up to a meeting with Mr. Trump in 2018.

From late 2017 through mid-2018, government officials from Saudi Arabia and the Emirates spent at least $164,000 at the Trump hotel, while Qatari officials and connected companies spent at least $307,000, the Oversight Committee found.

From March 7, 2018, to March 14, 2018, the Saudi Ministry of Defense spent more than $85,000, including renting several $10,500 suites. Two officials who stayed there were referred to as “His Excellency,” indicating that the Saudi royal family or senior government ministers were patronizing the Trump hotel.

• Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement