A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump is coming on too strong now.  I am reading posts from all sorts of diehard friends who are Trumpkins on Facebook that they are done with him and ready for the next new thing ... DeSantis, who they know nothing about other than he's 44 years old.  One quote:  "Trump is MySpace. Desantis is Facebook."

I've seen this among some relatives/acquaintances who were definitely Trump, and now no longer talk about him, or just in passing, and a few are on the Desantis train.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, chainsaw said:

That is the question, isn't it? Many talking heads seem to think a sizeable chunk of 2016/2018/2020/2022 R voters are of the "Trump or Bust" variety.

I question the size, but looking up voting records/information, I definitely know people who only voted for Trump in recent years, and who weren't reliably voting in the past. I think a lot of these people didn't come out against Obama in 2008 or 2012 because McCain and Romney just didn't stir them up like Trump did.

Anybody who knows Trump supporters, check out their voting records if your state allows it.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I question the size, but looking up voting records/information, I definitely know people who only voted for Trump in recent years, and who weren't reliably voting in the past. I think a lot of these people didn't come out against Obama in 2008 or 2012 because McCain and Romney just didn't stir them up like Trump did.

Anybody who knows Trump supporters, check out their voting records if your state allows it.

I think there's a lot of truth to that. 

The question is, will they turn out for anyone not Trump, even if they spew the same or similar shit.

6 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Remember, he is a "stable genius"

I'ma choose to go with stapler genius.  And now he's relegated to the basement.  He won't go away and he'll still siphon off republican dollars but he's also not going to run anything either.     

office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

that wedding has to have a horrible vibe

It's their own fault for being stupid enough to make the date the weekend after the election. That was taking a huge risk with Trump's childish selfish demeanor. 

But it's not like they're going to last anyway so who really cares. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

Are we still on for the big MAGA announcement on Tuesday?  I never watch trumps shit, but would watch him announce for his run for presidency again while dying of laughter.

The guy who 2 years ago tried to overthrow the American government is not only free but is about to run for President again. This is shit that happens in places like the Phillipines. 

The facade of American stability is blown to shit. But if you look at the history of this county and the excesses and hubris of it's people it was always going to go down in flames like this. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

41 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I don't get it--does Jason Miller work for free?  Who's paying him? Does he roam the crawl spaces of Maralago and daily, randomly crunch numbers to see if Trump is viable?  This goblin's best grift is getting Trump elected so he can live off his discards.  

Who had “Michael Cohen becomes most astute cable news pundit” on their bingo card?  This, combined with reminders that Four Seasons Total Landscaping happened, which further triggered reminders that drawing over the actual hurricane path in sharpie and insisting tweeting covfefe was intentional also happened, makes me give serious credence to the glitch in the simulation theory of existence.

He definitely saw the John Mitchell path and wisely took it.

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

According to that article, Detrumpis is waiting until how Nevada and Arizona senate races shake out. We know masters lost, if Laxalt loses too and the Georgia race no longer decides control or the senate, little Ron won’t waste his time. I’ll go a step further and say if Laxalt loses, Trump will be more likely to announce his presidential run on Tuesday because everyone will think Walker is toast anyway without the GOP being able to win back senate control by capturing his seat.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I like how only now is he considered toxic. Much more so than after his failed coup attempt. 

That's what happens when you are an evil group of people like Republicans with no morals, no standards, no empathy, and where money and power are all that matters.

Trump committed the only sin that could get them to turn on him. After 2016 he became an election loser. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That's what happens when you are an evil group of people like Republicans with no morals, no standards, no empathy, and where money and power are all that matters.

Trump committed the only sin that could get them to turn on him. After 2016 he became an election loser. 

It is what it always has been. All most people in the GOP care about is “ OWNING THE LIBS”. Once their ability to own the libs is threatened, anything is on the table. They will change policy, moderate, all of a sudden be in favor of abortion or slavery.  The GOP is willing to do Whatever it takes to slam the libs head into the pavement and get their degenerate base cheering.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Theres also a good chance he cheated to win 2016. 

Edited by Constant
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

24 minutes ago, Constant said:

Theres also a good chance he cheated to win 2016. 

Evil Republicans don't care. As long as you win for them. 

As soon as you don't win, and it looks like you won't be able to win again, they're done with you. Doesn't matter how many people your actions kill, doesn't matter how repugnant a person you are, doesn't even matter if you tried to overthrow the government and have a republican deemed dictator of the US. 

These are the people millions in this country believe should be in power. At this time when we face the greatest challenge to not only our own prosperity but for human survival since at least WW2 and maybe since the black death. 

• Like 1

According to that article, Detrumpis is waiting until how Nevada and Arizona senate races shake out. We know masters lost, if Laxalt loses too and the Georgia race no longer decides control or the senate, little Ron won’t waste his time. I’ll go a step further and say if Laxalt loses, Trump will be more likely to announce his presidential run on Tuesday because everyone will think Walker is toast anyway without the GOP being able to win back senate control by capturing his seat.

Yeah, that last paragraph was the most interesting part of the article.

The Walker runoff sets up an interesting play for DeSantis. His most compelling argument in 2024 is that nominating Trump in 2024 is a losing proposition for the GOP, up and down the ballot. If Oz and Walker go 0-2, that helps his argument. A Trump-led GOP is a party that loses winnable elections. DeSantis and any Republican who is wrestling with Trump for control of the GOP have a vested interest in having Walker lose. If the Senate isn’t in play, that could take priority to a slimmer Dem majority.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

These are the people millions in this country believe should be in power. At this time when we face the greatest challenge to not only our own prosperity but for human survival since at least WW2 and maybe since the black death. 

I think the majority of these people don't really understand how anything works in government, critical thinking, or the concept of consequences.  They just feed on anger and fear. They are unable to see further ahead than one day, much like their chosen messiah.  They are ignorant, stupid, and worst of all, arrogant.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

I'ma choose to go with stapler genius.  And now he's relegated to the basement.  He won't go away and he'll still siphon off republican dollars but he's also not going to run anything either.     

office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

csb Swingline did not make a red stapler so the movie people had to craft one. /csb

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Admitting to election fraud seems like kind of a big deal. If it were someone else, I mean. 

"I had them stop counting votes so that he'd win" should be a massive, massive political scandal. But it's Trump so it's going to settle somewhere between Biden eating ice cream and Biden riding a bike. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

"I had them stop counting votes so that he'd win" should be a massive, massive political scandal. But it's Trump so it's going to settle somewhere between Biden eating ice cream and Biden riding a bike. 

Well it certainly doesn’t rise to the level of Obama in a tan suit.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement