A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

The Trump family has struck a deal with a Saudi-based real estate company to license its name to a housing and golf complex that will be built in Oman, renewing a swirl of questions about former President Donald J. Trump’s mixing of politics and business just as he appears poised to announce a third presidential candidacy.

https://dnyuz.com/2022/11/14/trump-family-signs-deal-with-saudi-real-estate-developer/

I honestly can’t believe he’s not charging pay per view to stream it.  No network, even Fox News is gonna, Is gonna give him 90 minutes in prime time with no commercials.  I mean there’ll be clips of it for the 10:30 news but nobody will cover the whole thing for free.  I’m guessing there’s details on truth social but none of us have an account 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I honestly can’t believe he’s not charging pay per view to stream it.  No network, even Fox News is gonna, Is gonna give him 90 minutes in prime time with no commercials.  I mean there’ll be clips of it for the 10:30 news but nobody will cover the whole thing for free.  I’m guessing there’s details on truth social but none of us have an account 

It’s kind of annoying because I’ve been ignoring Trumps rallies for the last 6 years and the one time I want to watch there’s no details anywhere on how to watch it. Someone update the thread if they find something out please.

If there was a huge MAGA red wave, I would’ve ignored his announcement, but I want to see what he says because they just got their shit pushed in and it might be funny.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m confused. When is trumps announcement and on what channel?

It’s supposed to be tonight but I imagine there are some Republicans still trying to convince him to delay it. If he goes ahead with an announcement tonight, I assume he’d do it at a time when he thought he could get good ratings or preempt coverage of something else he doesn’t like. I’d rather nobody covered it live. Just give me the highlights later on. I don’t need to hear him bitching and moaning and attacking his enemies and airing his grievances. Spare me the bullshit. Did he announce? If yes then that’s really all I care to hear confirmed. If he cancels his announcement then he should be mocked and jeered mercilessly for being a coward.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Every single thing about every one of these women is fake. Fake boobs, fake lips, fake cosmetic surgery ... everything.   No wonder Republicans like them. 

I had this conversation with Brisket recently. I'm newly back in the dating scene for the first time in 20+ years, and MAGA bunnies are easy to spot on the dating sites. 45+ with Botox/fillers/boob job/ professional photos there is about a 90% correlation to "Conservative Christian" appearing in their profile. At least that's what I've noticed here in Central Texas.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I had this conversation with Brisket recently. I'm newly back in the dating scene for the first time in 20+ years, and MAGA bunnies are easy to spot on the dating sites. 45+ with Botox/fillers/boob job/ professional photos there is about a 90% correlation to "Conservative Christian" appearing in their profile. At least that's what I've noticed here in Central Texas.  

You ever ask them if god made them perfect, why all the elective alterations?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I'm more interested in seeing who will be the first to jump into the ring with Trump. I doubt it will be a front runner like DeSantis. Better to let someone else take Trump's punches and see how they land with the GOP crowd. If Trump whiffs too much with the crowd and media, DeSantis will join.

Cruz will have no choice but to run. Say he sits out and DeSantis wins. given how we normally elect Presidents for 2 terms and switch parties when a new President is elected, Cruz could be looking at 16 years before he gets another realistic chance. Basically he would be 70 at that point.

Can you imagine how much more smarmy and punchable Cruz's face is gonna look at age 70?  Plus, no way does his wife or daughters have anything to do with him at that point in the future.  At least Trump's kids kinda rallied around him to get in on the grift so it sorta looked like he gave a shit about his family.  Cruz will be all alone out there, surrounded by nothing by vitriol and disdain.  He's not electable nationally.  And it's finally starting to settle in for him.  

I'm beginning to think that Haley and Rick Scott will make serious bids.  Trump won't bag on them like he would DeSantis or Pence.  Neither Haley nor Scott would have a serious shot, but as we've seen almost every cycle...younger candidates do this to "test the waters", jockey for VP/Cabinet spots, and gain exposure.  I have no issue with it, most of our best recent Presidents ran unsuccessfully in primaries prior to their first victory.  DeSantis, Pompeo, and Pence would be legit contenders and Trump would go after all with everything he has.  Rick Scott ain't running, he already looks like he's recovering from chemo-therapy.  Looking that old in Florida is an asset, it's a liability everywhere else.  Two question marks in the middle would be Cruz and Rubio---both pay enormous fealty to Trump but are just dangerous enough to contend with him...I'd be curious to see how Trump treated either/both of them in a primary.

Biggest wild card to me (and probably team Trump) is Glenn Youngkin.  Other than the whack-job CRT/trans grooming in schools (which isn't really a thing nationally, just red meat soundbites for nationwide consumption), he's a centre-right popular Governor in a blue-leaning state.  He was just close enough to team Trump to get on his good side, but rejected most of Trump's big lies and coup attempts after securing his own election.  Private sector guy who while greedy and smarmy, was largely without criminal activity in business.  He's kinda all over the place on Criminal Justice reform, abortion, taxes, regulation, covid-19, etc.  But nothing terribly extreme, but certainly far-right (particularly LGBTQ issues).  Unlike Trump, Youngkin is quite wealthy and is liquid (he doesn't just say I own properties valued at $2.0bn at appraisal so I'm a multi-billionaire).  Youngkin is also legitimately more religious than Trump and is significantly taller than Trump.  Plus Youngkin is at a good age to, he'd be 57 on election day 2024.    Not too young (with four years running a major U.S. state under his belt), and certainly nowhere near as old as other candidates.  He's a very attractive option in establishment circles right now after they see what DeSantis and Trump do to one another.  He can still run, stay out of the muck, and if Biden/team D win again in 2024, Youngkin can easily come back sterile in 2028 and secure the GOP nomination.  He's also a fuckton more likable than Ronnie D.  I want him in the race just to antagonize Trump and DeSantis into hurting each other and the MAGA movement.  

Also (and I hate this cliche term), how fucking weird would the "optics" be of our allies and adversaries to watch our GOP primary debates and see our former President, his former Vice-President, and their former Secretary of State (Pompeo) all vying for the nomination?  Honestly, does that scream "wide open Democracy" or "guys who can't accept peaceful transition of power and go the fuck away?"  I really don't know.  

Edited by YGIFS

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm beginning to think that Haley and Rick Scott will make serious bids.  Trump won't bag on them like he would DeSantis or Pence.

Lulz. Ivanka is the only person on this planet Trump wont attack, and even that might change if she keeps witholding those titties that he bought.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Happy Trump Day !!!!

You'd never know we're just 10 hours away from the Messiah's return to tell us he's coming back to save us.  And there isn't a whimper about it anywhere.  No mention of time, broadcast info, media coverage, etc.  I mean, I know only God the Father knows the hour of return, but with the Lord's social media team...you'd think something would have leaked by now.  I mean, I get you want to keep the audience on edge and feverish anticipation...but then...you've been talking about this "Big Announcement on November 15th) for like 10 days now.  Either tell the other kids what time the party at chuck-e-cheese is, or sulk in the corner by yourself.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You'd never know we're just 10 hours away from the Messiah's return to tell us he's coming back to save us.  And there isn't a whimper about it anywhere.  No mention of time, broadcast info, media coverage, etc.  I mean, I know only God the Father knows the hour of return, but with the Lord's social media team...you'd think something would have leaked by now.  I mean, I get you want to keep the audience on edge and feverish anticipation...but then...you've been talking about this "Big Announcement on November 15th) for like 10 days now.  Either tell the other kids what time the party at chuck-e-cheese is, or sulk in the corner by yourself.  

this is by design. the big money right-wing media dipshits are (ironically) behaving in the "Fake News!" way in which Trump always accused everyone of behaving

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Jokes on you. He is actually finally revealing his infrastructure and health insurance plans. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Can you imagine how much more smarmy and punchable Cruz's face is gonna look at age 70?  Plus, no way does his wife or daughters have anything to do with him at that point in the future.  At least Trump's kids kinda rallied around him to get in on the grift so it sorta looked like he gave a shit about his family.  Cruz will be all alone out there, surrounded by nothing by vitriol and disdain.  He's not electable nationally.  And it's finally starting to settle in for him.  

I'm beginning to think that Haley and Rick Scott will make serious bids.  Trump won't bag on them like he would DeSantis or Pence.  Neither Haley nor Scott would have a serious shot, but as we've seen almost every cycle...younger candidates do this to "test the waters", jockey for VP/Cabinet spots, and gain exposure.  I have no issue with it, most of our best recent Presidents ran unsuccessfully in primaries prior to their first victory.  DeSantis, Pompeo, and Pence would be legit contenders and Trump would go after all with everything he has.  Rick Scott ain't running, he already looks like he's recovering from chemo-therapy.  Looking that old in Florida is an asset, it's a liability everywhere else.  Two question marks in the middle would be Cruz and Rubio---both pay enormous fealty to Trump but are just dangerous enough to contend with him...I'd be curious to see how Trump treated either/both of them in a primary.

Biggest wild card to me (and probably team Trump) is Glenn Youngkin.  Other than the whack-job CRT/trans grooming in schools (which isn't really a thing nationally, just red meat soundbites for nationwide consumption), he's a centre-right popular Governor in a blue-leaning state.  He was just close enough to team Trump to get on his good side, but rejected most of Trump's big lies and coup attempts after securing his own election.  Private sector guy who while greedy and smarmy, was largely without criminal activity in business.  He's kinda all over the place on Criminal Justice reform, abortion, taxes, regulation, covid-19, etc.  But nothing terribly extreme, but certainly far-right (particularly LGBTQ issues).  Unlike Trump, Youngkin is quite wealthy and is liquid (he doesn't just say I own properties valued at $2.0bn at appraisal so I'm a multi-billionaire).  Youngkin is also legitimately more religious than Trump and is significantly taller than Trump.  Plus Youngkin is at a good age to, he'd be 57 on election day 2024.    Not too young (with four years running a major U.S. state under his belt), and certainly nowhere near as old as other candidates.  He's a very attractive option in establishment circles right now after they see what DeSantis and Trump do to one another.  He can still run, stay out of the muck, and if Biden/team D win again in 2024, Youngkin can easily come back sterile in 2028 and secure the GOP nomination.  He's also a fuckton more likable than Ronnie D.  I want him in the race just to antagonize Trump and DeSantis into hurting each other and the MAGA movement.  

Also (and I hate this cliche term), how fucking weird would the "optics" be of our allies and adversaries to watch our GOP primary debates and see our former President, his former Vice-President, and their former Secretary of State (Pompeo) all vying for the nomination?  Honestly, does that scream "wide open Democracy" or "guys who can't accept peaceful transition of power and go the fuck away?"  I really don't know.  

Primary voters do not want the "adult in the room"

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I would not be surprised if Desantis doesn’t address Trump until the last possible moment where he absolutely has to…. Perhaps not until the first debate in about a year from now.  I mean, has he said a word about Trump?

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I posted these ads here a few months ago.   Well aware of them.  He’s going to pretend they don’t exist.  When asked about the presidency he is going to say “I am the governor of Florida.  Right now I am focused on Florida.”  The dude is going to grey rock Trump as long as he possibly can.   

• Hook 'Em 1

DeSantis might suck but he isn’t stupid and he’s comfortable in silence.  Trump can’t ever stop talking.  Ron can wait out not acknowledging Trump for months with ease.  Which will only make Trump louder and more sublime.  

sure the future of our children’s republic is at stake.  But 2023 is going to be politically entertaining as fuck.  I’m gonna start taking drugs again.  

• Hook 'Em 3

If asked, DeSantis should say "I used Trump. I'm not necessarily proud of it, mind you, but yeah I used him. I knew that he was popular in Florida at the time and I saw that the state was possibly going to elect a Democrat so I used him like a dog.  He just wasn't smart enough to see it."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Well,

now they’re releasing it’ll be at 800p-cST, not 7:00p-CST.  So there’s that.  I think they’ll tease out little nuggets every couple hours between now and the. Like who he is wearing, who will be opening, etc.  from a political standpoint, this afternoon is going horribly for Donald Trump.   But to the dip shits in camp, Trump and Maga nation, I suppose this is going swimmingly because it gives them all a chance to anticipate their wildest dreams jerk off once, and recover elegantly before eight pm

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement