A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump is coming on too strong now.  I am reading posts from all sorts of diehard friends who are Trumpkins on Facebook that they are done with him and ready for the next new thing ... DeSantis, who they know nothing about other than he's 44 years old.  One quote:  "Trump is MySpace. Desantis is Facebook."

he’ll always have Texags 

• Haha 2

The funny thing about this epic crash and burn ….. all that dumb ass had to do :

1. Concede the loss to Biden and continue the tradition of a peaceful transition of power instead of running off like a spoiled child. 

2. say - we lost but we’re going to come back stronger and better. Can’t keep good people down. <<< short, simple and positive

3. zero election fraud claims after the hand over of power. Don’t bring it up again 

if dumb ass did those three things, he’d be a damn powerful force for 2024 and brings in much much PAC money 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump is coming on too strong now.  I am reading posts from all sorts of diehard friends who are Trumpkins on Facebook that they are done with him and ready for the next new thing ... DeSantis, who they know nothing about other than he's 44 years old.  One quote:  "Trump is MySpace. Desantis is Facebook."

Facebook? says anyone under 50.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, as an avid-wish-he-would-fucking-die anti-Trumper, only time you worry these days about Trump reclaiming power is when he quits bitching.  

That's when something is amiss in America. I'll take him a moaning/whining tour for 103 weeks of Trump with a great, big grin 'cause he's gonna drive himself and his party into the fucking ground.  It's when he becomes self aware and cooperates that you gotta shit your pants.  

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The funny thing about this epic crash and burn ….. all that dumb ass had to do :

1. Concede the loss to Biden and continue the tradition of a peaceful transition of power instead of running off like a spoiled child. 

2. say - we lost but we’re going to come back stronger and better. Can’t keep good people down. <<< short, simple and positive

3. zero election fraud claims after the hand over of power. Don’t bring it up again 

if dumb ass did those three things, he’d be a damn powerful force for 2024 and brings in much much PAC money 

You know damn well he's completely incapable of anything that would require an ounce of humility.

You might as well say that all he had to was flap his arms and fly away.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

The wheels are falling off this piece of shit

he’ll have to kiss deantis’s ass and hope he can win for that pardon, but that doesn’t save him from state charges 

trump is royally fucked 

Have the MAGAts thrown out their red hats and taken down their Trump flags yet?

18 hours ago, chainsaw said:

WOW

18 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

“Former First Lady”?????

Has Donald Trump stopped believing that Joe Biden stole the election?  What kind of traitor is Donald Trump, and why is he accepting a stolen election?

FhN1EMlVUA0UFfi?format=jpg&name=large

image.gif.a8ce05271e2068ce07300e3a26e71007.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TexasHooch said:

He's got the hate though.  They'll settle for that.

There are many that are Trump-or-nobody in the MAGA group. There are also a bunch of women and others who detest Donald who will vote for DeSantis with zero restraint.

• Hook 'Em 1

Donald Trump is not the cult... FoxNews is the cult. I used to think it was strictly a cult of personality with Trump at the center, but I was wrong.

For two years, my neighbor has flown two flags from his kids' swingset. At first it was a MAGA flag which was replaced with a "FK Joe Biden" flag and a Trump 2020 flag (later a Trump 2024 flag).

He kept that shit through it all... Jan 6th, Mar-a-Lago raids, but the second FoxNews declares Trump a problem... Trump flags come down and an American flag goes up.

Do these people have any sense of loyalty?

2 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Donald Trump is not the cult... FoxNews is the cult. I used to think it was strictly a cult of personality with Trump at the center, but I was wrong.

For two years, my neighbor has flown two flags from his kids' swingset. At first it was a MAGA flag which was replaced with a "Femoji631.pngK Joe Biden" flag and a Trump 2020 flag (later a Trump 2024 flag).

He kept that shit through it all... Jan 6th, Mar-a-Lago raids, but the second FoxNews declares Trump a problem... Trump flags come down and an American flag goes up.

Do these people have any sense of loyalty?

That is the question, isn't it? Many talking heads seem to think a sizeable chunk of 2016/2018/2020/2022 R voters are of the "Trump or Bust" variety.

36 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would literally pay to know why he puts certain random words in quotations. I know the reason is stupidity, but would love to hear that dumb baby try to explain it. 

Random capitalization as well, but I think that is a way he emphasizes important words, instead of say italics or bold. 

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The problem for his base and a large amount of Rs in general is they've been conditioned to think everything negative about him is a witch hunt, no matter what.  So he's just suing to try and avoid the witch hunt.  Everyone is just so mean to him.

after he skips the country, his followers will go crawl under their rocks 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement