A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Another great exchange 

Germany: We’ve been going through each of those as well and those numbers that we got that Ms. Mitchell was just saying, they’re not accurate. Every one we’ve been through, are people that lived in Georgia, moved to a different state, but then moved back to Georgia legitimately. And in many cases —

Trump: How may people do that? They moved out and then they said, “Ah, to hell with it I’ll move back.” You know, it doesn’t sound like a very normal … you mean, they moved out, and what, they missed it so much that they wanted to move back in? It’s crazy. 

Germany: They moved back in years ago. This was not like something just before the election. So there’s something about that data that, it’s just not accurate.

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump isn’t resigning without a signed pardon in hand from Pence. 

And if I'm Pence, I'm recording everything as will everybody that deals with Trump.  Especially now that he's extremely even more volatile.  

And I know you would like to get to the bottom of it, although I saw you on television today and you said that you found nothing wrong. I mean, you know, And I didn’t lose the state, Brad. People have been saying that it was the highest vote ever. There was no way. A lot of the political people said that there’s no way they beat me. And they beat me. They beat me in the … As you know, every single state … we won every state.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Another great exchange 

This is where it shows that he doesn’t have some plan or that he is a rational decently smart person on any level. His ideas are devoid of any critical thought. Just like his supporters. He’s a fucking idiot savant for grift. He’s a fucking abject moron in every other arena. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Another great exchange 

I think my favorite is

Trump: So why did you do Cobb County? We didn’t even request — we requested Fulton County, not Cobb County. Go ahead, please. Go ahead.

Germany: We chose Cobb County because that was the only county where there’s been any evidence submitted that the signature verification was not properly done.

Trump: No, but I told you. We’re not, we’re not saying that.

Mitchell: We did say that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I just, I just don’t know why you don’t want to have the votes counted as they are. Like even you when you went and did that check. And I was surprised because, you know … And we found a few thousand votes that were against me. I was actually surprised because the way that check was done, all you’re doing you know, recertifying existing votes and, you know, and you were given votes and you just counted them up and you still found 3,000 that were bad. So that was sort of surprising that it came down to three or five I don’t know. still a lot of votes. But you have to go back to check from past years with respect to signatures. And if you check with Fulton County, you’ll have hundreds of thousands because they dumped ballots into Fulton County and the other county next to it.

So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already. Or we can keep it going but that’s not fair to the voters of Georgia because they’re going to see what happened and they’re going to see what happened. I mean, I’ll, I’ll take on to anybody you want with regard to [name] and her lovely daughter, a very lovely young lady, I’m sure. But, but [name] … I will take on anybody you want. And the minimum, there were 18,000 ballots but they used them three times. So that’s, you know, a lot of votes. … And they were all to Biden, by the way, that’s the other thing we didn’t say. You know, [name] , the one thing I forgot to say which was the most important. You know that every single ballot she did went to Biden. You know that, right? Do you know that, by the way, Brad?

Every single ballot that she did through the machines at early, early in the morning, went to Biden. Did you know that, Ryan?

For instance, I’m hearing Ryan that he’s probably, I’m sure a great lawyer and everything. But he’s making statements about those ballots that he doesn’t know. But he’s making them with such — he did make them with surety. But now I think he’s less sure because the answer is they all went to Biden and that alone wins us the election by a lot. You know, so.

Raffensperger: Mr. President, you have people that submit information and we have our people that submit information. And then it comes before the court and the court then has to make a determination. We have to stand by our numbers. We believe our numbers are right.

Trump: Why do you say that? I don’t know. I mean, sure, we can play this game with the courts, but why do you say that? First of all they don’t even assign us a judge. They don’t even assign us a judge. But why wouldn’t you — Hey Brad, why wouldn’t you want to check out [name] ? And why wouldn’t you want to say, hey, if in fact, President Trump is right about that, then he wins the state of Georgia, just that one incident alone without going through hundreds of thousands of dropped ballots. You just say, you stick by, I mean I’ve been watching you, you know, you don’t care about anything. “Your numbers are right.” But your numbers aren’t right. They’re really wrong and they’re really wrong, Brad. And I know this phone call is going nowhere other than, other than ultimately, you know — Look ultimately, I win, okay? Because you guys are so wrong. And you treated this. You treated the population of Georgia so badly. You, between you and your governor, who is down at 21, he was down 21 points. And like a schmuck, I endorsed him and he got elected, but I will tell you, he is a disaster.

Yeah, would love to hear the phone call between Mattis, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Panetta---just those four.  "Uh guys, look...we have maybe a milligram of decency between us....but uh...we gotta say something."  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, would love to hear the phone call between Mattis, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Panetta---just those four.  "Uh guys, look...we have maybe a milligram of decency between us....but uh...we gotta say something."  

LOSERS! FAKE GENERALS! I GAVE EVERYONE AMMO! EVEN LINCOLN DIDN'T GIVE SOLDIERS AMMO!

BULOVA!

• Like 1

Hilbert: Mr. President and Cleta, this is Kurt Hilbert, if I might interject for a moment. Um Ryan, I would like to suggest just four categories that have already been mentioned by the president that have actually hard numbers of 24.149 votes that were counted illegally. That in and of itself is sufficient to change the results or place the outcome in doubt. We would like to sit down with your office so we can do it through purposes of compromise and just like this phone call, just to deal with that limited category of votes. And if you are able to establish that our numbers are not accurate, then fine. However, we believe that they are accurate. We’ve had now three to four separate experts looking at these numbers.

Trump: Certified accountants looked at them.

Certified accountants!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

Hilbert: That is correct. That information is the minimum most conservative data based upon the USPS data and the secretary of state’s office data that has been made publicly available. We do not have the internal numbers from the secretary of state. We have asked for it six times. I sent a letter over to … several times requesting this information, and it’s been rebuffed every single time. So it stands to reason that if the information is not forthcoming, there’s something to hide. That’s the problem that we have.

Germany: Well, that’s not the case sir. There are things that you guys are entitled to get. And there’s things that under the law, we are not allowed to give out.

Trump: Well, you have to. Well, under the law you’re not allowed to give faulty election results, OK? You’re not allowed to do that. And that’s what you done. This is a faulty election result.

I’m just saying you know, and, you know, under new counts, and under uh, new views, of the election results, we won the election. You know? It’s is very simple. We won the election. As the governors of major states and the surrounding states said, there is no way you lost Georgia, as the Georgia politicians say, there is no way, you lost Georgia. Nobody. Everyone knows I won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. 

Meadows: Mr. President. This is Mark. It sounds like we’ve got different sides agreeing that we can look at these areas ands I assume that we can do that within the next 24 to 48 hours to go ahead and get that reconciled so that we can look at the two claims and making sure that we get the access to the secretary of state’s data to either validate or invalidate the claims that have been made. Is that correct?

Germany: No, that’s not what I said. I’m happy to have our lawyers sit down with Kurt and the lawyers on that side and explain to my him, here’s, based on what we’ve looked at so far, here’s how we know this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong.

Meadows: So what you’re saying, Ryan, let me let me make sure … so what you’re saying is you really don’t want to give access to the data. You just want to make another case on why the lawsuit is wrong?

Germany: I don’t think we can give access to data that’s protected by law. But we can sit down with them and say —

Trump: But you’re allowed to have a phony election? You’re allowed to have a phony election right?

Germany: No sir.

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And here’s the MAGA response.

901c70ea30cbb99da81aba02329fa305.jpg
212b7646468b6464c403a27e2ca10042.jpg
377286676b6fe03ab011062cd564bcb1.jpg

The fucking house is on fire but all these assholes care about is pointing out someone called the fire department.

Confidential settlement conference?

What the fuck?

They're going to call it privileged.

Trump: Well why don’t my lawyers show you where you got the information. It will show the secretary of state, and you don’t even have to look at any names. We know want names. We don’t care. But we got that information from you. And Stacey Abrams is laughing about you. She’s going around saying these guys are dumber than a rock. What she’s done to this party is unbelievable, I tell ya. And I only ran against her once. And that was with a guy named Brian Kemp and I beat her. And if I didn’t run, Brian wouldn’t have had even a shot, either in the general or in the primary. He was dead, dead as a doornail. He never thought he had a shot at either one of them. What a schmuck I was. But that’s the way it is. That’s the way it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

So it stands to reason that if the information is not forthcoming, there’s something to hide. That’s the problem that we have.

Ummmm, Hilbert? You have a problem but I don't think it's what you think it is. Also that isn't how that "it" stands to reason.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

What the fuck?

I'm sure that's going to be the talking point. It's such BS, but they will repeat loudly and often until it sticks in people's minds. Remember what we went through with the other phone call.....

Also @Beau Vine thanks for posting all the phone call info.

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The fucking house is on fire but all these assholes care about is pointing out someone called the fire department.

"Damn, that fire alarm is too loud! Should it be so loud, going off all the time... I bet it's breaking some sort of noise ordinance"

<while they roast marshmallows in the building burning around them>

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Ashton Carter, Dick Cheney, William Cohen, Mark Esper, Robert Gates, Chuck Hagel, James Mattis, Leon Panetta, William Perry and Donald Rumsfeld are the 10 living former U.S. secretaries of defense.

As former secretaries of defense, we hold a common view of the solemn obligations of the U.S. armed forces and the Defense Department. Each of us swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We did not swear it to an individual or a party.

American elections and the peaceful transfers of power that result are hallmarks of our democracy. With one singular and tragic exception that cost the lives of more Americans than all of our other wars combined, the United States has had an unbroken record of such transitions since 1789, including in times of partisan strife, war, epidemics and economic depression. This year should be no exception.

Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.

As senior Defense Department leaders have noted, “there’s no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of a U.S. election.” Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory. Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic.

Transitions, which all of us have experienced, are a crucial part of the successful transfer of power. They often occur at times of international uncertainty about U.S. national security policy and posture. They can be a moment when the nation is vulnerable to actions by adversaries seeking to take advantage of the situation.

Given these factors, particularly at a time when U.S. forces are engaged in active operations around the world, it is all the more imperative that the transition at the Defense Department be carried out fully, cooperatively and transparently. Acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller and his subordinates — political appointees, officers and civil servants — are each bound by oath, law and precedent to facilitate the entry into office of the incoming administration, and to do so wholeheartedly. They must also refrain from any political actions that undermine the results of the election or hinder the success of the new team.

We call upon them, in the strongest terms, to do as so many generations of Americans have done before them. This final action is in keeping with the highest traditions and professionalism of the U.S. armed forces, and the history of democratic transition in our great country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/10-former-defense-secretaries-military-peaceful-transfer-of-power/2021/01/03/2a23d52e-4c4d-11eb-a9f4-0e668b9772ba_story.html?no_nav=true

Good Lord...just when you think 2021 is looking on the up and up...it takes ten.....TEN former Secretaries of State to remind our Department of Defense to not take up arms against the nation it's sworn to protect.  Nah, this isn't slightly fucked up in the least.  I can't fucking believe it, but it came to this.  Somebody has to tell Trump's Pentagon to NOT wage a violent action against its own people.

This is fucking amazing.  

54 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

These assholes are upset that there's evidence of the person setting the fires.  

41 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

"Damn, that fire alarm is too loud! Should it be so loud, going off all the time... I bet it's breaking some sort of noise ordinance"

<while they roast marshmallows in the building burning around them>

while they loot the houses on fire.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

What the fuck?

Can extortion be a part of a settlement conference? And don’t both parties have to stipulate at the beginning that the call is in fact a settlement conference?

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Can extortion be a part of a settlement conference? And don’t both parties have to stipulate at the beginning that the call is in fact a settlement conference?

It's ludicrous.  Kayleigh probably mumbled to Chanel that it was attorney-client privileged (because lawyers were there), while someone with a brain vigorously shook their head "no no no," so it became a "settlement conference."

Settlement conferences and negotiations, if this was one, are not admissible in court to prove liability in the underlying dispute.  They are admissible for all other purposes.  https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_408

Formal settlement conferences, i.e. mediations, are governed by that Rule as well as a confidentiality agreement signed by all parties and the mediator.

This wasn't a settlement conference.  There's nothing legally confidential about it. Georgia and DC are "one party" states, meaning only one party to a call need consent to recording.  That party can then make the recording public.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement