A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Did my 2 hour drive from Austin down to Victoria again for Christmas. Austin to Gonzales, not many signs, never noticed too many at the height. 

Gonzales to Victoria still a good bit of flags with signs for Trump. Oilfield people I guess along with old religious folks. My favorite is leaving Cuero and entering the homestretch where some old couple has a bunch of signs on their fence line.  “We ❤️ Trump, I ❤️ My grandkids.”

I hate to be the dog chasing his tail but goddamn 2022 results will be interesting to see. Conservatives openly railing against Abbott and Paxton, while Democrats continue to be one cycle away in perpetuity. Can Donald’s negativity against establishment GOP and our own Florida man now leading the Texas GOP convince enough people to not show up? I think Allan West will do enough to be what Kelli Ward was to the AZ GOP.

Edited by StassneyHorn

Did my 2 hour drive from Austin down to Victoria again for Christmas. Austin to Gonzales, not many signs, never noticed too many at the height. 

Gonzales to Victoria still a good bit of flags with signs for Trump. Oilfield people I guess. My favorite is leaving Cuero and entering the homestretch where some old couple has a bunch of signs on their fence line.  “We Trump, I  My grandkids.”
It's way worse on the coast. Shits everywhere.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I really, really, really hope they remember to not wear masks, and to lick each other's utensils repeatedly at every meal.

But the region will suffer another outbreak which doesn't make me happy.  I hope there's no opposition so that there'll be less outbreaks and news to report.  I'd love for media to focus on nothing more than a group of brainless marching around looking bored.  

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's a small doom scrolling thread by Bill Kristol if you want to start your new year on a less happy note. I've spoilered the majority in case you're not into that.

Hide contents

5 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I’ll be god damned if bill Kristol is the first thing I read in 2021. 

He draws the same conclusions I do about Trump's endgame except he has firmer grasp of how the law will be bent. This is what I saw with Trump filling DOD with his stinking toadies and having it leaked that Flynn brought up martial law. He's trying to lay the groundwork to protect our democracy from obvious corruption. Tens of millions of irony deaf fools will believe him.

It may become necessary for a military coup to secure the government for the rightfully elected.

Idiot World crashes into Irony World.

spacer.png

It could happen. Unfathomable to me three years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Vanilla Ice?  Damn, knew I should've kept my reservations. 

The last time I attended an event where Vanilla Ice was supposed to be present I had handcuffs on by the end of the night.  Be careful what you wish for.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

image.thumb.png.46d3a1a38d63f217079a91b6b00eaa30.png

“Be there, will be wild”

14 days after January 6 is January 20. So I was right, the worst day for Covid in this country will be the day before trumps fat ass is finally thrown out of office. Although technically it’s the same day as that fat piece of dog shit will still be the worst fucking president we’ve ever had until noon that day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

The last time I attended an event where Vanilla Ice was supposed to be present I had handcuffs on by the end of the night.  Be careful what you wish for.

Forget your safe-word?

PSA:

Spoiler

z-funny-142-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by washparkhorn

57 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He draws the same conclusions I do about Trump's endgame except he has firmer grasp of how the law will be bent. This is what I saw with Trump filling DOD with his stinking toadies and having it leaked that Flynn brought up martial law. He's trying to lay the groundwork to protect our democracy from obvious corruption. Tens of millions of irony deaf fools will believe him.

It may become necessary for a military coup to secure the government for the rightfully elected.

Idiot World crashes into Irony World.

spacer.png

It could happen. Unfathomable to me three years ago.

image.jpeg.52220d1f552ed31e64813b175fbabd26.jpeg

What I am seeing is a shit ton of Trump signs, banners etc. still on display and I have to wonder if half the people in this country can possibly be this fkn stupid.  I am starting to hope that the rally Trump is calling for develops into the biggest display of looting, arson, and violence we have ever seen.  Maybe then some of these morons will come to their senses  or enough will be killed for the rest to understand that trying to overthrow our elected government is not really a good idea. 

You will have to rip those signs from their cold dead hands.

When I saw him last, I got drunk af in Padre Island and hooked up with a chick in a tent and did some blow with a random stranger as the sun came up. So his mileage may vary.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Although technically it’s the same day as that fat piece of dog shit will still be the worst fucking president we’ve ever had until noon that day. 

Worst of any real or fictitious (including satire and foreign enemy portrayals) presidents in history. The governor in Blazing Saddles looks like FDR compared to Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

Tick tick tick motherfucker.

19 days... he can feel it.

Ummmm, does anyone happen to know if the person holding the "football" can hand it off to someone else if Trump asks for it? Kind of like lugging around a blank binder like the press secretary?

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement