CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

easily on pace for 500 yards passing.  Amazing how game has changed.  Jones' passing alone will surpass Vince's rushing and passing total in the game of the century. 

Yep. I remember when 300 yards passing was a huge thing. Hell gaining 400 yards total was huge. Now, teams are gaining near 400 in one half. QBs can throw for 300 in their sleep. Same goes for the NFL. It's why all your team leaders in their history are current players.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. I remember when 300 yards passing was a huge thing. Hell gaining 400 yards total was huge. Now, teams are gaining near 400 in one half. QBs can throw for 300 in their sleep. Same goes for the NFL. It's why all your team leaders in their history are current players.

this is why OL is so important.  if you have time to throw the D is helpless.

Just now, BluTechsan said:

Missed the first half - has Bama ever have a negative play?

They get positive yards even when hit behind the LOS

They fumbled in the 1st half. It's how Ohio St scored their second TD. And I think a run that lost a few yards later in the half. Other than that,nope. It has been a smooth ass raping from down 1. Not even close.

• Hook 'Em 1