Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So the cops eventually show up. Everyone hiding and ducking into people's apartments. Blake is running around bc no one can find Canasta. Where is the white cat? This beautiful white cat? Where is that cat? so a few people go back into the room where Caesar is. Realize Caesar is not supposed to be out of her enclosure. 

Shocked Magikarp Omg GIF - ShockedMagikarp Omg MouthOpen - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

Could be that the way her body reacted to the virus was to “attack” itself causing damage to her pancreas. Sorry to hear of her being in the hospital and dka is no joke. If she is indeed diagnosed type 1 it’s a life changing ordeal, but it’s not the end of the world. Source, being the dad of a 10 year old T1D who was diagnosed 3 days before his 4th birthday. Good luck to her. 

This very well could be the case. I’m diabetic and wasn’t diagnosed until a month hatter I had the worst case of the flu. Had a temperature of 105 in the emergency room. Doctor said my body most likely attacked my pancreas in an attempt to fight off my sickness. I was a 19 year old freshman.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, pacman said:

Must have been bat shit crazy to divorce both rich and hot...

Yes she was from Tupelo Mississippi and wanted us to retire there. Her father was very wealthy and she was inheriting a farm there.  I said just take me to the farm and shoot me. This place sucks. Bye I 'm going to Texas. That was it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

This very well could be the case. I’m diabetic and wasn’t diagnosed until a month hatter I had the worst case of the flu. Had a temperature of 105 in the emergency room. Doctor said my body most likely attacked my pancreas in an attempt to fight off my sickness. I was a 19 year old freshman.  

Which means you may not have to be a fat to be diabetic.

39 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don't think I have ever told my Blake Brock story. Fun times. Margarita machine...a cat named Canasta...a python named Caesar and a fucked up apartment complex which led to a giant boulder being thrown into a hot tub. 

Throwing a boulder in a hot tub is fine, but if you really want to shake things up, throw in this one thing:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

M
My friend was a walk on at the time. For UT. He had a white cat named Canasta and a python named Caesar. He threw a big party after the ATM/UT football game. At his apartment complex. You can't make this shit up. They had this margarita machine (ever clear only in it). So Blake is making all the margaritas for everyone. My friend also invited all of the ATM football team over as well. They thought it would be awesome to chain the doors of the apartment complex and charge people entry (while I respect people trying to be enterprising this is a bad idea) as people who lived there were understandably pissed off. People going crazy. Python gets out of her said cage. Should I go on?
ever clear only?

wtf?

naw man you want to fill it with this stuff and the juice of 1 lime...

c09cc368f00f3be1f7cd5b5fdea13fa3.jpg

good shit $20 a liter
  • Hook 'Em 2

Texas already hired Bo Davis. I don't think they care about baggage. 
Guess the BMD's and CDC realized something the surl has known for some time now...NCAA is rolling in far too much money these days to give a fuck beyond token slaps on the wrist. And not hard slaps, more like a tap and wink.

1 hour ago, Butch Had Not said:

She had the Rona a month ago. No issues at that time. 

If she’s been diagnosed as type 1 diabetic, which seems likely, there is no cure or recovery. They’re not sure what causes it, but it’s believed that it is triggered by the body’s attempt to fight off a virus.

• Hook 'Em 1