Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Say what you want, but this team is going to have a WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE come spring ball.

i, for one, can not wait.*

*i can’t fucking believe this nightmare keeps happening. 

Aint gonna lie when I hear how badass our “new” offense looks and how tough our D is... I will believe it.  Just like always.

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

He’s been an OL coach a long time, no doubt. Not a lot of issues with him being the OL coach.
Just not sure how concerns about the guy being an OC were going to be washed away by bringing up the fact he’s coached one NFL draft class at Bama emoji2371.png

Pretty certain the OC thing is just a title.  He'll be the OL coach.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sark will be fired in 3/4 years. He’s garbage. Enjoy another decade of shit 

It means nothing, to anyone, but i truly felt as you do when we hired Charlie AND Tom.  For reasons unknown I don't with this hire.  He's been hired so i'll give him a shot.  Its clear to him he wasn't choice number one but if nothing else he will come in and recruit. He's not our standard but again given our options i'll give a shot to prove he is.  Herman had to go.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

I’ve never seen anyone cry more than you. You’re worthless.

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Why don’t all you charmin soft limp dicks that are sad it’s Sark go take up a collection and get some time with the BMD and see why Urban isn’t etching his name on the door?
Do I know that Sark is the answer? Nope. But I’m sure as fuck glad that Tom is gone and listening to a normal human in that press conference makes me optimistic.
Quit being a bunch of spoil twats and realize that everyone you wanted probably doesn’t want this fucking job. I wonder why.
You’re loads that should have been swallowed.

You sound like you live in New York City...in Boston, I became adept at honking, steering, and giving both middle fingers at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

No prob at all with Flood being the OL coach, just curious about what all the OC tag would intel for him, and it seems to be the popular opinion he would not actually be calling plays, which would make me feel a lot better.

Flood: Co-OC/OL Run Game Coordinator

Tee Martin: Co-OC/WR/Passing Game Coordinator

Would be my dream setup.

https://thespun.com/big-12/texas-longhorns/will-muschamp-return-texas-defensive-coordinator-steve-sarkisian

Speculation about a potential return for Will Muschamp to Texas football is already beginning.

Just hours after the Longhorns fired head coach Tom Herman, the program hired Alabama offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian.

With a new, offensive-minded head coach, the next logical place to look for a potential coaching change is at the defensive coordinator position.

According to Texas Longhorns reporter Brian Davis of the Austin American-Statesman, Muschamp could be a sleeper for a DC job with the program.

21 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

FCB is hearing that Stan Drayton is likely staying. 

With him breaking the Sark news, this raises the important question of who in the hell is feeding this guy info as opposed to the other dozen or so reporter options, who aren't FCB? 

2 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

With him breaking the Sark news, this raises the important question of who in the hell is feeding this guy info as opposed to the other dozen or so reporter options, who aren't FCB? 

CDC is feeding him directly like a Fucking lap dog. I will be posting a 995er post shortly about all of this shit 

2 hours ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

You guys are bringing up shit from when he was out-of-control drinking. 

I know I said, "I'll leave", but this is simply too much to ignore. He HAS to be clean, and Mike Stoops is not going to be your DC, and likely not a position coach. Sark was talented when he WAS addicted to / abusing alcohol. I realize that this post will get me AT LEAST fifteen more "fuck you" reactions, but UT would not have hired him if he was not clean and sober. 

Stop thinking about / over-analyzing the alcoholic Sark, and be open to the guy that is clean now.  

My post #295 is no different than this post. I don't understand the difference RE: reaction.

Edited by BoomerSooner2578

11 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

My post #295 is no different than this post. I don't understand the difference RE: reaction.

image.gif.08d91b8a21e6b29df71eab2abbaf03ca.gif

don't overthink it Meth mouth. We are going through the 12 stages of coaching change. Emotions are running wild. Cycles are synchronizing. Just lay back, bite a stick, and pray you get through this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
24 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

Hey. Go fuck yourself.

Done. tubesock. Took less than one minute. Back in the game. 

Now, I want an answer, Why are the same posts so diametrically opposed / different than the other? It's the same post!

Edited by BoomerSooner2578
  • Fuck You 4