Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

IMO we'll be about the 9-10 million mark.

Will likely pay the OC or co-oc's about 2-2.5 million combined. 

For the DC or co-dc's i'd guess about the same and upwards towards 3 million.

For comparisons sake:

Alabama: 8.5 million (not including analysts)

aggy: 7.4 million

Georgia: 7 million

OU sucks: 6.3 million

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama 247 mod

"We have multiple sources telling us that Jeff Banks is leaving or has left for Texas. I have not confirmed with the Texas side yet, but he is not at Alabama currently I'm told and isn't expected back. This is not a move Saban would approve of, but I am told they are prepared to find another coach already. Banks was the special team coordinator at UA."

Damn. Sark isn't fucking around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

I would love Pruitt as DC but I hope Sark is being careful with drawing too much NCAA attention. Davis and Pruitt would both be previous offenders and Banks (who I guess has never been busted for anything to my knowledge) surely isn't so clean himself.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:
Inside Texas has learned one of the top recruiters in the state of Texas over the last half decade will join Steve Sarkisian’s Texas staff.

Jeff Banks was previously at A&M. He’s been Alabama’s key man in Texas, and was a conduit directly from the talented 2022 class to Nick Saban and that hideous painting from the ‘09 National Championship he likes to take pictures of when he was a Texas prospect in his office.

HOLY SHIT!

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama 247 mod

"We have multiple sources telling us that Jeff Banks is leaving or has left for Texas. I have not confirmed with the Texas side yet, but he is not at Alabama currently I'm told and isn't expected back. This is not a move Saban would approve of, but I am told they are prepared to find another coach already. Banks was the special team coordinator at UA."

I believe it's time for Monkey Business!

monkey business drinking GIF by Monkey 47Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMANSmoke Monkey GIFkaty perry monkey GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:
Inside Texas has learned one of the top recruiters in the state of Texas over the last half decade will join Steve Sarkisian’s Texas staff.

Jeff Banks was previously at A&M. He’s been Alabama’s key man in Texas, and was a conduit directly from the talented 2022 class to Nick Saban and that hideous painting from the ‘09 National Championship he likes to take pictures of when he was a Texas prospect in his office.

mother of god danger GIF

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

WOAH

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I would love Pruitt as DC but I hope Sark is being careful with drawing too much NCAA attention. Davis and Pruitt would both be previous offenders and Banks (who I guess has never been busted for anything to my knowledge) surely isn't so clean himself.

what the hell is the NCAA going to do?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama 247 mod

yass hunty

9 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama 247 mod

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

d69lo2o-f263c0e7-f2bf-4873-965e-cc0e58759c28.gif

tenor (15).gif

tenor (16).gif

6 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I think we are past that.  You can't get a little bit pregnant.  

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

If we’re going after Banks, I think it indicates that we’re ready to start playing the game.

Bo Davis, Joseph and Sark indicated we're ready to play the game.

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If Coleman unchained means results closer to his actually-well-coached K-State WRs, and he's got Banks and Sark recruiting for him, then fuck it let's get it.

If keeping Coleman means we get Banks I'm fine with that.

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I am starting to think Sark’s staff is going to be better than the one Herman brought from Houston.  Gee, I wonder how that will translate to recruiting, development of players and wins.  I may have to call my doctor in 4 hours if this keeps up.

Just keeping Coleman makes it better than Herm's first staff.