Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

6 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

IMO Fong knows it’s Texas. If he flipped his CB at this point it ruins any suspense left. If he leaves it on LSU he takes a hit, so he nukes it accompanied by a phrase intended to leave some suspense.

I’m betting Nahlin is sandbagging too at this point, IT has been way to confident. I’m sure they have a deal for an exclusive interview in exchange for drumming up some suspense. 

15 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Not quite. He will be publicly committing to a new commitment date. New ground for Hayes Fawcett.

Simmons: I am 1000% committed to Duncanville highschool and  I will announce my college commitment after the season. Go Panthers!

that would be the ultimate troll 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

Simmons is making sure he gets the most mileage out of this announcement. I will be surprised as fuck if he doesn't decommit at least once.

I feel differently. If the commitment means little then I don’t think they’d have been working so hard on the suspense, the coordination, the messaging. He’d just commit. 

the above is only true if he picks Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls