Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?

LTtxfan

16 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Offense has left these guys out to dry all half. They’ve been on the field 90% of the half and we don’t have backups that are worth seeing the field. 

Against Texas Tech - 520 yards, 7.8 yards per play

Against TCU - 351 yards, 5.1 yards per play

Against blOU - 587 yards, 7.8 yards per play.

Our defense is bad. Really, really bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

When the offense leaves the defense out to dry, this is likely the result. Defense couldn't stop the big plays. Secondary needs to do ball tracking drills all week. Funny thing is we likely win this game if Riley doesn't yank Rattler.

Story of our lives back up qbcomes in and kills us

3 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

When the offense leaves the defense out to dry, this is likely the result. Defense couldn't stop the big plays. Secondary needs to do ball tracking drills all week. Funny thing is we likely win this game if Riley doesn't yank Rattler.

We can't stop basic running concepts. Our DL gets blown off the ball and our LBs either miss their run fits or miss their tackles.

Don't get it twisted. blOU beat us with the ground game.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Minus overshown this entire defense is overrated shit 

Not by me. They suck ass and they apparently have no idea how to stop a counter. They are always over leveraged and pushed out of position. I don’t know what the scheme even is. I realize that apparently our DL sucks and that’s why we are taking so many DL players, but damn man, they don’t get pressure and they get pushed every which way. 

oh and tackling…not great

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The offense didn’t leave the defense out to dry.  Holy fuck.  We sputtered on offense for a quarter but scored 48 points.   The defense just blows goats,  and the coaches on that side have done a terrible job managing personnel and in strategic design.   Pete K needs to go, and all the position coaches except Bo Davis are expendable if necessary.

I honestly don't mind the schemes, but the players are executing very poorly. We were outschemed on the GT pull twice down the stretch though.

2 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

No fuck this 3and out after 3 and out cuz oline can't block. Get outta here Sark and flood lost this game. 

Since you're dumb enough to judge an OL coach in game 6 of his tenure, I'll resign from further discourse as it would be futile.

Edited by Herpa Derpa

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We can't stop basic running concepts. Our DL gets blown off the ball and our LBs either miss their run fits or miss their tackles.

Don't get it twisted. blOU beat us with the ground game.

We don’t have LBers .. just a converted S who’s fast, but not big enough to fill holes at the LOS with any authority.

Brockemeyer and Bush are O2 thieves …

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Foster’s effort on the last TD run was pitiful. Uniquely pitiful.

He got blocked by the mighty stoops bitch… of course brockermeyer also got blocked by a WR… I mean they had us out leveraged completely and knew exactly how to attack the defense we had. And we never had an answer

• blacklab changed the title to Hey PK -- Keep the Sacks and Turnovers Comin' !!!
  • immamac changed the title to Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?