The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

UpperWestside and I have tangled on political discussions.

Mad props for his reaching out on some personal stuff.  It blows my mind sometimes what people actually pay attention to on this board. He doesn't toot his own horn, and I'm not gonna go into it; but I'll just say he is  legit good people.  Very damned good people.

Edited by slorch

23 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Oh really? I had an unhinged person neg me 100 of times in just a couple day period going deep into Football posts to find posts to neg. Care to comment @PenelopeWitherspoon

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?  You have been told countless times why that happened.  Hell, you were warned beforehand.  You repeatedly were posting COVID and vaccine misinformation,  a lot of posters called you out and told you to stop.  You didn’t.  Thus, you were crowd sourced.  Within hours, you made another name and continued the same shit.  Stop being such a whiny cunt and post less.

• Hook 'Em 3

#1 I am pro vax and never once spread 1 lie. That's your damn warped opinion. You're not the purveyor of truth. All Lies. You went deep into posts all over the place. I wasn't crowdsourced. I was Penelope sourced. You spent the better part of a few days dispensing hundreds. I mean upwards of 400 to 500 negs to get me kicked off. You even negged my funny ass Urban Meyer posts. That's why this is an issue and you ALWAYS seem to be in the middle of it. Why is that? It isn't about rep. It's about you trying to cancel people you disagree with politically which you actually did with me. It's stupid. This is the last I'll say about it but I won't have you twisting what happened. Just fucking chill and stop harassing people you disagree with politically. Ignore them if you must. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 4

32 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

#1 I am pro vax and never once spread 1 lie. That's your damn warped opinion. You're not the purveyor of truth. All Lies. You went deep into posts all over the place. I wasn't crowdsourced. I was Penelope sourced. You spent the better part of a few days dispensing hundreds. I mean upwards of 400 to 500 negs to get me kicked off. You even negged my funny ass Urban Meyer posts. That's why this is an issue and you ALWAYS seem to be in the middle of it. Why is that? It isn't about rep. It's about you trying to cancel people you disagree with politically which you actually did with me. It's stupid. This is the last I'll say about it but I won't have you twisting what happened. Just fucking chill and stop harassing people you disagree with politically. Ignore them if you must. 

Cut her some slack, bro. She probably doesn't get much male attention. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 12

3 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Which part of @immamac's post about shutting the fuck up about rep or get banned did you not understand?  A poster's incessantly whining about rep is the lamest shit I've seen on this board to date.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Which part of @immamac's post about shutting the fuck up about rep or get banned did you not understand?  A poster's incessantly whining about rep is the lamest shit I've seen on this board to date.

Just replying. It was a post about cancelling on politics. As I said I'm done with it but that was some nonsense she posted. I get to address it. It's an issue what I brought up. I also, didn't see that until after I posted my reply. I stand by it though. I post what I think is good content on Food and Football board. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 hours ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Cut her some slack, bro. She probably doesn't get much male attention. 

Small dick syndrome on display right about here. Your sock bravo once threatened to post a pic of his dick, for what reason I have no idea but it’s probably similar to why you made this post. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Oh look, still whining about rep.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

you know, just fyi...when you guys go for the obvious cheap shots at female posters, you really look like pussies. that is the fallback tactic of really small men.

tenor (11).gif

They cannot stand being called on their bullshit, especially by women.  Sad, pathetic little men who are obviously compensating for something.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

They cannot stand being called on their bullshit, especially by women.  Sad, pathetic little men who are obviously compensating for something.

It’s very similar to trump and his “nasty women” comments. They know that women won’t fuck them unless they pay for it because they’re at heart vile pieces of shit. Hell that would bother me too if I was like them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Just replying. It was a post about cancelling on politics. As I said I'm done with it but that was some nonsense she posted. I get to address it. It's an issue what I brought up. I also, didn't see that until after I posted my reply. I stand by it though. I post what I think is good content on Food and Football board. 

Jon Hamm GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

If neg reps bother you, just turn off notifications for rep. I could be getting fatwa’d for making a bunch of pro-Stoops takes and I’d never notice. Constant feedback for negs and pos reps isn’t really a healthy way to function.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/30/2022 at 7:32 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You repeatedly were posting COVID and vaccine misinformation

"Penelope the arbiter of "misinformation" who ignores blatant Johns Hopkins conclusions after going all Nazi (again) and demanding papers, coerced and even FORCED injections of experimental drugs; along with the withholding of therapeutics (hydroxychloroquine and MAB's - misinformation that ACTUALLY killed people)  and cheering as the government shuttered and shutters businesses (behind misinformation that also killed people, jobs, an economy, ruined our supply chain, popped off inflation, etc) and ruined 2 years of our children's lives.  You still want kids wearing masks in schools to this day, don't you?....you and your "misinformation" edicts are, gasp, misinformed, racist, fraudulent and fascist. The reaction to this one shot y'all had at absolute power is going to bury the left and by extension, the Democrat Party along with until you are an old, dried up cat lady listening to Joni Mitchel albums and raging at the actual females competing again in women's sports.   (Whatever happened to Donna Lopiano btw?  ...anyway)

All of this after massive "misinformation" surrounding some Russian collusion by anyone besides Hillary Clinton and our current Jake Sullivan....you pom pom-ed not one but two fraudulent "impeachment trials"....how aren't you tagged with the "misinformation disclaimer" attached to the end of your social media posts, as you are 0 for fucking 20 something

Have you gone back into Hugo Stiglitz history as the board's self appointed  "misinformation Sherriff?"

Or Jimmy James or the other dipshit Jimmy for stoking racial animus if not outright racism with every post in there?

Wildcat 09 policies are going EXACTLY where many explained to him that they would. 

As to the "rep" thing, having never distributed "neg rep" to anyone in the Cloak Room on purpose myself(perhaps once when the echo chamber became especially ragey and began threatening my family)  I really have no comment on someone like you who does her best to silence anything outside of the echo chamber's constantly botched stance on one hundred percent of EVERYTHING they "woke" themselves into via  blatantly obvious weaponization of Governmental bureaucracies for one party's political advantage.   These are the authoritarians, these are the racists, these are the fascists and Nazis among us and the media can't cover it up any longer.  There are cracks everywhere and the mass retirements (Zucker, Maddow, Brian Williams, they'll be more) from the mainstream media will be a close race with the exodus of the Democrat Congressmen in 2022. 

I'm sure you'll be going back and negging the fuck out of me to keep this debate from the pages of this website and the website's owners are scared to death to be "Joe Rogan-ed" to do anything but lampoon anyone who might complain about it.  They will continue this right up until enough Joe Rogans and Canadian Truckers flip the script, the left will be done in this country as a meaningful political power within 9 months for the rest of your miserable life. Biden will spend the rest of his time in office facing impeachment with Fauci and Mayorkas. Hunter won't be prosecuted until Garret Garland is out, then he and Hunter can face charges. 

Wildcat 09's policies will be responsible for the return of the actual Donald Trump (or the next Donald Trump) much more so than anyone in a MAGA hat will be responsible, because the majority of the people in this country find Wild Cat 09 in particular and his ideology abhorrent.

Neg away, baby.   Many of us have demonstrable records of caring ZERO shits about that.   I'll need to wait to enjoy this board again until the war of attrition has been won and the board's administrators no longer live in fear of the Joe Rogan treatment.   You've ruined even this.

Sad, because I love my Longhorns and had friends here for a long time, but the extreme left's agressive movement against any counter programing has more than a few previous longtime members going other places for their Longhorn news...

The tipping point is nigh.

Keep your mask on you and your brood so we can easily identify who did this to our country after the reckoning. 

And stay away from Pelosi in lightening storms, while you are not being instructed to NOT speak out at the Chinese Government. .....healthy tip because, despite your behavior here with the book burning, Kristallnacht behavior, I always did enjoy your username and "Constance Fry" was a personal favorite.

You ever get sick of the bettas like Jimmy Jazz and are looking for some proper testosterone to take care of what aches in you, holla....muwah. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 14

5 hours ago, m00t607t said:

"Penelope the arbiter of "misinformation" who ignores blatant Johns Hopkins conclusions after going all Nazi (again) and demanding papers, coerced and even FORCED injections of experimental drugs; along with the withholding of therapeutics (hydroxychloroquine and MAB's - misinformation that ACTUALLY killed people)  and cheering as the government shuttered and shutters businesses (behind misinformation that also killed people, jobs, an economy, ruined our supply chain, popped off inflation, etc) and ruined 2 years of our children's lives.  You still want kids wearing masks in schools to this day, don't you?....you and your "misinformation" edicts are, gasp, misinformed, racist, fraudulent and fascist. The reaction to this one shot y'all had at absolute power is going to bury the left and by extension, the Democrat Party along with until you are an old, dried up cat lady listening to Joni Mitchel albums and raging at the actual females competing again in women's sports.   (Whatever happened to Donna Lopiano btw?  ...anyway)

All of this after massive "misinformation" surrounding some Russian collusion by anyone besides Hillary Clinton and our current Jake Sullivan....you pom pom-ed not one but two fraudulent "impeachment trials"....how aren't you tagged with the "misinformation disclaimer" attached to the end of your social media posts, as you are 0 for fucking 20 something

Have you gone back into Hugo Stiglitz history as the board's self appointed  "misinformation Sherriff?"

Or Jimmy James or the other dipshit Jimmy for stoking racial animus if not outright racism with every post in there?

Wildcat 09 policies are going EXACTLY where many explained to him that they would. 

As to the "rep" thing, having never distributed "neg rep" to anyone in the Cloak Room on purpose myself(perhaps once when the echo chamber became especially ragey and began threatening my family)  I really have no comment on someone like you who does her best to silence anything outside of the echo chamber's constantly botched stance on one hundred percent of EVERYTHING they "woke" themselves into via  blatantly obvious weaponization of Governmental bureaucracies for one party's political advantage.   These are the authoritarians, these are the racists, these are the fascists and Nazis among us and the media can't cover it up any longer.  There are cracks everywhere and the mass retirements (Zucker, Maddow, Brian Williams, they'll be more) from the mainstream media will be a close race with the exodus of the Democrat Congressmen in 2022. 

I'm sure you'll be going back and negging the fuck out of me to keep this debate from the pages of this website and the website's owners are scared to death to be "Joe Rogan-ed" to do anything but lampoon anyone who might complain about it.  They will continue this right up until enough Joe Rogans and Canadian Truckers flip the script, the left will be done in this country as a meaningful political power within 9 months for the rest of your miserable life. Biden will spend the rest of his time in office facing impeachment with Fauci and Mayorkas. Hunter won't be prosecuted until Garret Garland is out, then he and Hunter can face charges. 

Wildcat 09's policies will be responsible for the return of the actual Donald Trump (or the next Donald Trump) much more so than anyone in a MAGA hat will be responsible, because the majority of the people in this country find Wild Cat 09 in particular and his ideology abhorrent.

Neg away, baby.   Many of us have demonstrable records of caring ZERO shits about that.   I'll need to wait to enjoy this board again until the war of attrition has been won and the board's administrators no longer live in fear of the Joe Rogan treatment.   You've ruined even this.

Sad, because I love my Longhorns and had friends here for a long time, but the extreme left's agressive movement against any counter programing has more than a few previous longtime members going other places for their Longhorn news...

Keep your mask on you and your brood so we can easily identify who did this to our country after the reckoning. 

And stay away from Pelosi in lightening storms, while you are not being instructed to NOT speak out at the Chinese Government. .....healthy tip because, despite your behavior here with the book burning, Kristallnacht behavior, I always did enjoy your username and "Constance Fry" was a personal favorite.

You ever get sick of the bettas like Jimmy Jazz and are looking for some proper testosterone to take care of what aches in you, holla....muwah. 

Hon, the only party burning books is the GQP.  TTom, you are drunk, bless your heart.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, m00t607t said:

Having just been exposed to M00t607t’s inattentive, distasteful initiatives, I ponder how best to express my disgust at M00t607t’s total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. Let us note first of all that thanks to M00t607t, a slow and secret poison has entered the vitals of our society, sapping from citizens that public courage which is nourished by the love of independence, the sense of national honor, the presence of danger, and the habit of command. All we’re left with is a somber realization that M00t607t accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his sleazy positions. Let’s see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, pathetic? M00t607t’s objective is clear: to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished before you know it. That being said, unless we do something now, M00t607t will restructure the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire society any day now. We will be, to put it mildly, in a world of trouble. I therefore propose we fight corruption. There are several valid and obvious reasons why I assert that. Perhaps the most important reason is that it’s our responsibility to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence. That’s the first step in focusing on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what’s happening in the world, and it’s the only way to convey to people the knowledge that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing M00t607t of planning to make our country spiritually blind. And I don’t want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that when he hears anyone say that his unstable ruderies have been helping a cuckoo fringe take over the government, his answer is to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty. That’s similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to state unequivocally that M00t607t all but forces his confreres to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Interestingly, his confreres don’t much seem to mind being given such logorrheic orders. I guess it’s hard to free crass, incendiarism-prone quislings from the chains they revere. A related observation is that M00t607t sometimes uses the word pathologicopsychological when describing his biases. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

Given that the termagant system M00t607t has created is impregnable to reform, it appears that our options are somewhat limited. One possibility is to help people break free of his cycle of oppression. Another possibility is help people see that M00t607t is firmly convinced that women are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that if we look beyond M00t607t’s delusions of grandeur, we see that he’s totally cock-a-hoop about having gotten away so easily with ruining my entire day. Next time, we won’t make it so easy for him. Next time, we’ll denounce M00t607t’s insults. If we don’t do that, our children and grandchildren will look back to our days and wonder why we stepped aside and let M00t607t capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities.

Those of you who thought that M00t607t was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise because M00t607t recently announced his plans to make a cause célèbre out of his campaign to lower this country’s moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. He’s possessed by a psychosis that makes him unable to coexist equally and brotherly with other human beings. With this central point cleared up, the rest of M00t607t’s arguments are rendered moot, as listening to him talk about creating a capricious world of guilt and shame is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to convey the message that M00t607t alleges that education should be focused entirely on such bosh as self-actualization, finding one’s joy, minority empowerment, contextualizing knowledge, and performing one’s identity. It should have nothing to do with actually gaining knowledge or learning facts, facts such as that it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information M00t607t has given them is false. Need I say more? I don’t think so, but this I will say: M00t607t’s votaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence that is so well-known it requires no comment except to add that if M00t607t continues to make my worst nightmares come true, I will decidedly be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I myself never neglect my obligations. I’ve received a smattering of mail from people who want to know the real story behind his quarrelsome, querulous prophecies, so here it is: I suggest that he draw his chair in closer and listen harder to the intricate conversations taking place among the world’s leading experts in combating careerism. Maybe then M00t607t will learn that by making it impossible to disturb his anti-democratic, illaudable gravy train, he’s playing with fire—and we all risk getting burned.

M00t607t’s cold-blooded, chauvinistic warnings will earn him a prominent spot in the pantheon of wowserism, period. As I always say, another day, another attempt by M00t607t to create a refractory, vilipensive world of guilt and shame. Isn’t it interesting which questions he dodges and what tangents he goes off on? Those dodges and tangents make me think that he always cavils at my attempts to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. That’s probably because triumphalism is M00t607t’s current drug of choice. In fact, his addiction level is so high that I can conclude only that M00t607t always demands instant gratification. That’s all that is of concern to him. Nothing else matters—except maybe to spoon-feed us his pabulum. I tell you this because most people don’t realize that M00t607t has already revealed his plans to force me to undergo treatment to cure my problem. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by a perfidious slanderer. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and thoroughly anecdotal, but M00t607t believes that it is everyone’s obligation to transform our society into a fastidious war machine. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. The moral of the story: M00t607t is not afraid to use violence, ruse, shot and shell, poison, or the dagger to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth.

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, m00t607t said:

oh-no.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/6/2022 at 12:04 AM, Mole said:

Turn off notifications for rep. It’s really strange to have a notification every time someone likes or hates what you write. I’m not sure which one is worse. Ignorance is bliss.

Here’s a notification you're gonna see, and I say because I love you:

Fuck you, and fuck mole. 

On 2/6/2022 at 10:00 AM, m00t607t said:

You hittin the bottle again, Tom?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, F250 said:

The Cloak Room needs to be nuked from orbit.

Arguing over Politics on a daily basis is clearly a sign of neurosis and that board is bad for the mental health of everyone involved.

There you go…

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 6:31 PM, Beau Vine said:

Having just been exposed to M00t607t’s inattentive, distasteful initiatives, I ponder how best to express my disgust at M00t607t’s total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. Let us note first of all that thanks to M00t607t, a slow and secret poison has entered the vitals of our society, sapping from citizens that public courage which is nourished by the love of independence, the sense of national honor, the presence of danger, and the habit of command. All we’re left with is a somber realization that M00t607t accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his sleazy positions. Let’s see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, pathetic? M00t607t’s objective is clear: to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished before you know it. That being said, unless we do something now, M00t607t will restructure the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire society any day now. We will be, to put it mildly, in a world of trouble. I therefore propose we fight corruption. There are several valid and obvious reasons why I assert that. Perhaps the most important reason is that it’s our responsibility to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence. That’s the first step in focusing on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what’s happening in the world, and it’s the only way to convey to people the knowledge that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing M00t607t of planning to make our country spiritually blind. And I don’t want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that when he hears anyone say that his unstable ruderies have been helping a cuckoo fringe take over the government, his answer is to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty. That’s similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to state unequivocally that M00t607t all but forces his confreres to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Interestingly, his confreres don’t much seem to mind being given such logorrheic orders. I guess it’s hard to free crass, incendiarism-prone quislings from the chains they revere. A related observation is that M00t607t sometimes uses the word pathologicopsychological when describing his biases. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

Given that the termagant system M00t607t has created is impregnable to reform, it appears that our options are somewhat limited. One possibility is to help people break free of his cycle of oppression. Another possibility is help people see that M00t607t is firmly convinced that women are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that if we look beyond M00t607t’s delusions of grandeur, we see that he’s totally cock-a-hoop about having gotten away so easily with ruining my entire day. Next time, we won’t make it so easy for him. Next time, we’ll denounce M00t607t’s insults. If we don’t do that, our children and grandchildren will look back to our days and wonder why we stepped aside and let M00t607t capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities.

Those of you who thought that M00t607t was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise because M00t607t recently announced his plans to make a cause célèbre out of his campaign to lower this country’s moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. He’s possessed by a psychosis that makes him unable to coexist equally and brotherly with other human beings. With this central point cleared up, the rest of M00t607t’s arguments are rendered moot, as listening to him talk about creating a capricious world of guilt and shame is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to convey the message that M00t607t alleges that education should be focused entirely on such bosh as self-actualization, finding one’s joy, minority empowerment, contextualizing knowledge, and performing one’s identity. It should have nothing to do with actually gaining knowledge or learning facts, facts such as that it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information M00t607t has given them is false. Need I say more? I don’t think so, but this I will say: M00t607t’s votaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence that is so well-known it requires no comment except to add that if M00t607t continues to make my worst nightmares come true, I will decidedly be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I myself never neglect my obligations. I’ve received a smattering of mail from people who want to know the real story behind his quarrelsome, querulous prophecies, so here it is: I suggest that he draw his chair in closer and listen harder to the intricate conversations taking place among the world’s leading experts in combating careerism. Maybe then M00t607t will learn that by making it impossible to disturb his anti-democratic, illaudable gravy train, he’s playing with fire—and we all risk getting burned.

M00t607t’s cold-blooded, chauvinistic warnings will earn him a prominent spot in the pantheon of wowserism, period. As I always say, another day, another attempt by M00t607t to create a refractory, vilipensive world of guilt and shame. Isn’t it interesting which questions he dodges and what tangents he goes off on? Those dodges and tangents make me think that he always cavils at my attempts to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. That’s probably because triumphalism is M00t607t’s current drug of choice. In fact, his addiction level is so high that I can conclude only that M00t607t always demands instant gratification. That’s all that is of concern to him. Nothing else matters—except maybe to spoon-feed us his pabulum. I tell you this because most people don’t realize that M00t607t has already revealed his plans to force me to undergo treatment to cure my problem. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by a perfidious slanderer. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and thoroughly anecdotal, but M00t607t believes that it is everyone’s obligation to transform our society into a fastidious war machine. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. The moral of the story: M00t607t is not afraid to use violence, ruse, shot and shell, poison, or the dagger to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth.

Tell me you look like Justin Trudeau with out mentioning Justin Trudeau.  Look at that white guy who stole his Senate Seat in Georgia, read the above in a Canadian accent. and, well...there you are. 

Gig is up, betas....keep stopping your Fortnite game long enough to "neg someone into oblivion" while looking for Budigeg to learn how to fire up a tow truck and he fucking can't.    LOL....don't worry ladies, real men are on their way.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

8 hours ago, m00t607t said:

Tell me you look like Justin Trudeau with out mentioning Justin Trudeau.  Look at that white guy who stole his Senate Seat in Georgia, read the above in a Canadian accent. and, well...there you are. 

Gig is up, betas....keep stopping your Fortnite game long enough to "neg someone into oblivion" while looking for Budigeg to learn how to fire up a tow truck and he fucking can't.    LOL....don't worry ladies, real men are on their way.

I am writing this letter to persuade you that M00t607t’s permissive attitude toward crude language and gestures, sexual promiscuity, and drugs makes me think that duplicitous, temperamental agrestics love it when he promises to wage a war against freedom of thought. I will persuade you of this by providing a few examples and illustrations of the way in which he seeks to weaken our mental and moral fiber. Let me begin by saying that I am not interested in debating him. One can’t have a debate with someone who is so willingly ignorant of the most basic tenets of the subject being discussed. Sadly, M00t607t has no intellectual interests to stimulate himself. The only means he has, therefore, to ward off meaninglessness in his life is to throw us into a heads I win, tails you lose situation. As part of his efforts to gain a mainstream following, he publishes the Journal of Meddlesome Irrationalism. Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of his plans to respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech. Not only have poxy, costive rampallions decided to glorify their jeremiads by dressing them up as moral and righteous prerogatives, but their histrionics are being debated as though they were actually reasonable.

Whether you call it ethnocentrism, Titoism, or larrikinism, it is alive and well in M00t607t’s expedients. It’s what convinced me that M00t607t is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that’s because we haven’t the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for him to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his admonishers. Having no desire to belabor this subject, I’ll just say that I have never read anything he has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. M00t607t’s statement that he has the moral authority to dictate how other people should conduct themselves in private is no exception. What’s more, we have a number of problems for which he bears most of the responsibility. I can reword my point as follows: I cannot wrap my head around how anyone can faithfully believe M00t607t’s story that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. Nevertheless, when it comes to accepting or rebuking his impetuous soliloquies, we are faced with the same choice that Moses gave Israel: good or evil, light or dark, life or death, freedom or slavery. One shouldn’t need to think too hard about those options to realize that there is no real way to undo the consequences of M00t607t’s noxious ideals. It’s hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it’s not worth examining the notion that M00t607t is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he’s confronted with inconvenient facts. In the blink of an eye, however, M00t607t is likely to switch to some sort of threaten national security approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

Whenever I feel particularly bold, I like to point out to M00t607t’s partners in crime that M00t607t’s motto is Never forgive and never forget. In response, I always receive the familiar kabuki of official outrage. That doesn’t bother me because it’s often hard to decipher M00t607t’s vain, indelicate comments. Obviously, he flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I profess that in this case, M00t607t seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, the most garrulous long-haired hippies there are. How I pity M00t607t if I were to be his judge. I would start by notifying the jury that ultraism, tribalism, and hooliganism follow M00t607t’s footsteps. Wherever he goes, such things are sure to sprout up. The implication is that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don’t want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let M00t607t confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds.

Thus far, I’ve been holding back on overwhelming the reader with the abundant data I have demonstrating M00t607t’s intention to get people to vote against their own self-interests. Still, there are some easy figures the simplest must understand and the astutest cannot wriggle out of. In particular, everyone ought to realize that I frequently talk about how M00t607t has repeatedly and willfully violated laws intended to ensure honesty, transparency, and accountability. I would drop the subject except that he’s trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us point out that the emperor has no clothes on. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable M00t607t to censor any incomplicitous biases.

Accordingly, documents written by M00t607t’s co-conspirators typically include the line, M00t607t’s confederation is a colony of heaven called to obey God by insulting my intelligence, in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that M00t607t thinks that he’s God’s chosen instrument to save our nation from impending doom. Of course, thinking so doesn’t make it so. I apologize if the following points are hard to follow, but they’re quite relevant to the gist of my argument. First, all of M00t607t’s rhetoric, promises, and plans cannot obscure the shameful reality that the trouble with such orgulous charlatans is that they intend to abridge our basic civil liberties. And second, anyone willing to study and ponder my position on most current matters will obviously find that this has been documented repeatedly. All of this means, of course, that the suggestion that there should be publicly financed centers of amoralism is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, M00t607t’s habitués like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that if you were to strip out all the fancy words from M00t607t’s conceited commentaries you’d be left with a fairly simplistic, caveman-like message. Me M00t607t. Me big brain. Me detractors prurient spivs. Me no like. If M00t607t were to say such things to you, one hortative idea is to remind him that he doesn’t want to acknowledge that snippy, biased, and voluble sum up his whole operation. In fact, M00t607t would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that’s because we are at war. Don’t think we’re not just because you’re not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We’re at war with M00t607t’s unpatriotic campaigns of terror. We’re at war with his wily, destructive activities. And we’re at war with his waspish verbalisms. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that M00t607t has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he’s too ungracious to distinguish between the two.

It would be nice to say that vile Bulverism doesn’t exist anymore but we all know that it does. How many of M00t607t’s backers are liberticidal, harebrained wazzocks? I’m not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn’t backed up by specific data, but I do know that I don’t care what others say about M00t607t. He’s still socially inept and cheeky, and he intends to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding propagandism. Is he ultimately responsible for all of the simple-minded, high-handed rabble-rousers who lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality? The evidence is inconclusive. Right off the bat, we see that by working together, we can denounce M00t607t’s cop-outs. However, on the other side of the ledger, it is clear that M00t607t has, rather terrifyingly, been able to defy the law of the land. Sadly, things like that will continue to happen. Tragedies will continue to happen if we don’t immediately fight back against M00t607t’s spineless ideologies. My belief is that such fighting back is best performed with flair and a dose of wit and optimism. I suppose outrage and despondency are acceptable, too, but remember that M00t607t’s politics are based on a technique I’m sure you’ve heard of. It’s called lying.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people that I like to call M00t607t’s votarists besotted incubi. This is a loaded phrase, and I use it deliberately and advisedly. I use it primarily because it’s the best way to convey that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to expand people’s understanding of M00t607t’s ill-bred maledictions. But the first step is to acknowledge that I’ve tried to explain to his foul-mouthed subalterns that for him, lying is as automatic as the ticking of time itself. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn’t get them to comprehend that in some sense, M00t607t’s twisted dream of imposing a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I’m one of those people who dreams about teaching even fork-tongued knee-biters about our nation’s core values and ideals, including courage, honor, honesty, religious freedom, and individual rights. That’s why I write that M00t607t insists that lots of people want him to create a desolation and call it peace. I don’t know about you, but I have never met such people. I don’t even know who they are. But I do know that M00t607t pursues poetic truth that disregards the actual truth in order to assert a larger essential truth that supports M00t607t’s ideological position, which is that his musings won’t be used for political retribution. In case you’re not familiar with the term, poetic truths work by moral intimidation rather than by reason so that even to question them is heresy. For instance, heaven help you if you happen to tell any of M00t607t’s sycophants that M00t607t says that he is a voice of probity. You know, he can lie as much as he wants, but he can’t change the facts. If he could, he’d unmistakably prevent anyone from hearing that I would not have thought it difficult to comprehend that he has been filing a substantial number of lawsuits of a vexatious, frivolous, and scandalous nature. Apparently it is, however: Slow learners like M00t607t continue to miss the point that someone once said to me, Those who cast the world into nuclear holocaust must be held accountable for their actions. This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Fortunately, M00t607t hasn’t yet managed to make me serve as a human shield for his bombardments. I have, however, been threatened, heckled, protested, and made the subject of libelous hate sheets on account of my saying that I am utterly shocked and angered by M00t607t’s small-minded improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. While M00t607t puts on a good dog-and-pony show, he boasts that millions of people love his attempts to accelerate our descent into the cesspool of collectivism. Although dysfunctional vigilantes might relish such extravagant, chest-beating rhetoric, some people believe that one day M00t607t’s loyalists will shatter the adage that antinomianism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that if M00t607t truly believes that anyone who dares to turn the page on hate and close the door on egotism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result, then maybe he should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101.

Will peccable polluters ever stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts? Don’t bet on it. Do not be fooled by those who make it nearly impossible to disturb M00t607t’s shameless gravy train. Such people are trying to prevent you from learning that M00t607t preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his camarilla. Their first assignment usually involves transmogrifying society’s petty gripes and irrational fears into issues to be catered to. The lesson to draw from this is that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they’re right. And M00t607t is to blame.

When a friend first told me that M00t607t intends to exert more and more control over other individuals, I assumed my friend was just joking. Then I did my research and found that he was being absolutely serious. I guess that makes sense when you consider that in a tacit concession of defeat, M00t607t is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his dodgy, jealous ululations have failed at. Although I embrace a true diversity of views—religious, political, and otherwise—M00t607t’s view that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research is nothing less than longiloquent. I would like to go on, but I do have to keep this letter short. So I’ll wrap it up by saying that M00t607t’s conduct has been manifestly and profoundly destructive of the concepts of impartiality, integrity, and independence.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I am writing this letter to persuade you that M00t607t’s permissive attitude toward crude language and gestures, sexual promiscuity, and drugs makes me think that duplicitous, temperamental agrestics love it when he promises to wage a war against freedom of thought. I will persuade you of this by providing a few examples and illustrations of the way in which he seeks to weaken our mental and moral fiber. Let me begin by saying that I am not interested in debating him. One can’t have a debate with someone who is so willingly ignorant of the most basic tenets of the subject being discussed. Sadly, M00t607t has no intellectual interests to stimulate himself. The only means he has, therefore, to ward off meaninglessness in his life is to throw us into a heads I win, tails you lose situation. As part of his efforts to gain a mainstream following, he publishes the Journal of Meddlesome Irrationalism. Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of his plans to respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech. Not only have poxy, costive rampallions decided to glorify their jeremiads by dressing them up as moral and righteous prerogatives, but their histrionics are being debated as though they were actually reasonable.

Whether you call it ethnocentrism, Titoism, or larrikinism, it is alive and well in M00t607t’s expedients. It’s what convinced me that M00t607t is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that’s because we haven’t the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for him to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his admonishers. Having no desire to belabor this subject, I’ll just say that I have never read anything he has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. M00t607t’s statement that he has the moral authority to dictate how other people should conduct themselves in private is no exception. What’s more, we have a number of problems for which he bears most of the responsibility. I can reword my point as follows: I cannot wrap my head around how anyone can faithfully believe M00t607t’s story that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. Nevertheless, when it comes to accepting or rebuking his impetuous soliloquies, we are faced with the same choice that Moses gave Israel: good or evil, light or dark, life or death, freedom or slavery. One shouldn’t need to think too hard about those options to realize that there is no real way to undo the consequences of M00t607t’s noxious ideals. It’s hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it’s not worth examining the notion that M00t607t is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he’s confronted with inconvenient facts. In the blink of an eye, however, M00t607t is likely to switch to some sort of threaten national security approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

Whenever I feel particularly bold, I like to point out to M00t607t’s partners in crime that M00t607t’s motto is Never forgive and never forget. In response, I always receive the familiar kabuki of official outrage. That doesn’t bother me because it’s often hard to decipher M00t607t’s vain, indelicate comments. Obviously, he flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I profess that in this case, M00t607t seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, the most garrulous long-haired hippies there are. How I pity M00t607t if I were to be his judge. I would start by notifying the jury that ultraism, tribalism, and hooliganism follow M00t607t’s footsteps. Wherever he goes, such things are sure to sprout up. The implication is that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don’t want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let M00t607t confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds.

Thus far, I’ve been holding back on overwhelming the reader with the abundant data I have demonstrating M00t607t’s intention to get people to vote against their own self-interests. Still, there are some easy figures the simplest must understand and the astutest cannot wriggle out of. In particular, everyone ought to realize that I frequently talk about how M00t607t has repeatedly and willfully violated laws intended to ensure honesty, transparency, and accountability. I would drop the subject except that he’s trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us point out that the emperor has no clothes on. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable M00t607t to censor any incomplicitous biases.

Accordingly, documents written by M00t607t’s co-conspirators typically include the line, M00t607t’s confederation is a colony of heaven called to obey God by insulting my intelligence, in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that M00t607t thinks that he’s God’s chosen instrument to save our nation from impending doom. Of course, thinking so doesn’t make it so. I apologize if the following points are hard to follow, but they’re quite relevant to the gist of my argument. First, all of M00t607t’s rhetoric, promises, and plans cannot obscure the shameful reality that the trouble with such orgulous charlatans is that they intend to abridge our basic civil liberties. And second, anyone willing to study and ponder my position on most current matters will obviously find that this has been documented repeatedly. All of this means, of course, that the suggestion that there should be publicly financed centers of amoralism is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, M00t607t’s habitués like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that if you were to strip out all the fancy words from M00t607t’s conceited commentaries you’d be left with a fairly simplistic, caveman-like message. Me M00t607t. Me big brain. Me detractors prurient spivs. Me no like. If M00t607t were to say such things to you, one hortative idea is to remind him that he doesn’t want to acknowledge that snippy, biased, and voluble sum up his whole operation. In fact, M00t607t would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that’s because we are at war. Don’t think we’re not just because you’re not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We’re at war with M00t607t’s unpatriotic campaigns of terror. We’re at war with his wily, destructive activities. And we’re at war with his waspish verbalisms. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that M00t607t has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he’s too ungracious to distinguish between the two.

It would be nice to say that vile Bulverism doesn’t exist anymore but we all know that it does. How many of M00t607t’s backers are liberticidal, harebrained wazzocks? I’m not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn’t backed up by specific data, but I do know that I don’t care what others say about M00t607t. He’s still socially inept and cheeky, and he intends to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding propagandism. Is he ultimately responsible for all of the simple-minded, high-handed rabble-rousers who lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality? The evidence is inconclusive. Right off the bat, we see that by working together, we can denounce M00t607t’s cop-outs. However, on the other side of the ledger, it is clear that M00t607t has, rather terrifyingly, been able to defy the law of the land. Sadly, things like that will continue to happen. Tragedies will continue to happen if we don’t immediately fight back against M00t607t’s spineless ideologies. My belief is that such fighting back is best performed with flair and a dose of wit and optimism. I suppose outrage and despondency are acceptable, too, but remember that M00t607t’s politics are based on a technique I’m sure you’ve heard of. It’s called lying.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people that I like to call M00t607t’s votarists besotted incubi. This is a loaded phrase, and I use it deliberately and advisedly. I use it primarily because it’s the best way to convey that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to expand people’s understanding of M00t607t’s ill-bred maledictions. But the first step is to acknowledge that I’ve tried to explain to his foul-mouthed subalterns that for him, lying is as automatic as the ticking of time itself. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn’t get them to comprehend that in some sense, M00t607t’s twisted dream of imposing a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I’m one of those people who dreams about teaching even fork-tongued knee-biters about our nation’s core values and ideals, including courage, honor, honesty, religious freedom, and individual rights. That’s why I write that M00t607t insists that lots of people want him to create a desolation and call it peace. I don’t know about you, but I have never met such people. I don’t even know who they are. But I do know that M00t607t pursues poetic truth that disregards the actual truth in order to assert a larger essential truth that supports M00t607t’s ideological position, which is that his musings won’t be used for political retribution. In case you’re not familiar with the term, poetic truths work by moral intimidation rather than by reason so that even to question them is heresy. For instance, heaven help you if you happen to tell any of M00t607t’s sycophants that M00t607t says that he is a voice of probity. You know, he can lie as much as he wants, but he can’t change the facts. If he could, he’d unmistakably prevent anyone from hearing that I would not have thought it difficult to comprehend that he has been filing a substantial number of lawsuits of a vexatious, frivolous, and scandalous nature. Apparently it is, however: Slow learners like M00t607t continue to miss the point that someone once said to me, Those who cast the world into nuclear holocaust must be held accountable for their actions. This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Fortunately, M00t607t hasn’t yet managed to make me serve as a human shield for his bombardments. I have, however, been threatened, heckled, protested, and made the subject of libelous hate sheets on account of my saying that I am utterly shocked and angered by M00t607t’s small-minded improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. While M00t607t puts on a good dog-and-pony show, he boasts that millions of people love his attempts to accelerate our descent into the cesspool of collectivism. Although dysfunctional vigilantes might relish such extravagant, chest-beating rhetoric, some people believe that one day M00t607t’s loyalists will shatter the adage that antinomianism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that if M00t607t truly believes that anyone who dares to turn the page on hate and close the door on egotism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result, then maybe he should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101.

Will peccable polluters ever stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts? Don’t bet on it. Do not be fooled by those who make it nearly impossible to disturb M00t607t’s shameless gravy train. Such people are trying to prevent you from learning that M00t607t preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his camarilla. Their first assignment usually involves transmogrifying society’s petty gripes and irrational fears into issues to be catered to. The lesson to draw from this is that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they’re right. And M00t607t is to blame.

When a friend first told me that M00t607t intends to exert more and more control over other individuals, I assumed my friend was just joking. Then I did my research and found that he was being absolutely serious. I guess that makes sense when you consider that in a tacit concession of defeat, M00t607t is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his dodgy, jealous ululations have failed at. Although I embrace a true diversity of views—religious, political, and otherwise—M00t607t’s view that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research is nothing less than longiloquent. I would like to go on, but I do have to keep this letter short. So I’ll wrap it up by saying that M00t607t’s conduct has been manifestly and profoundly destructive of the concepts of impartiality, integrity, and independence.

…And they call this act?  The aristocrats!

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

…And they call this act?  The aristocrats!

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of 52-80’s statements I feel I cannot let pass. I will start this discussion by arguing that 52-80’s latest assertion—that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day—would be hilarious if there weren’t so many gullible smellfungi who will see it as a vindication of their hero’s attempts to shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. Then, I will present evidence that his tropes have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply brain-damaged. Now, not only are they both semi-intelligible and logorrheic, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that 52-80 wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly ruthless form of credentialism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on 52-80’s brutal, directionless tactics, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let 52-80 dig a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of gruesome sadism. Do 52-80’s helots drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they stamp out the last vestiges of academic freedom, scholarly autonomy, and freedom of research and teaching in our nation’s universities. When I first encountered his harangues, all I could think of was, He is the hypostatization of pessimism. I feel that he will honestly destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study by the next full moon. I base this confident prediction on, among other things, the fact that he is extraordinarily brazen. We’ve all known that for a long time. However, 52-80’s willingness to spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are unequivocally false sets a new world record for brazenness.

Under these conditions, 52-80 knows that he’s under the watchful eye of activists like me. If he so much as thinks about engulfing reason and humanity within waves of Tartuffism and fear, I’ll be there to lend a helping hand. I’ll be there to spread the news about how 52-80 has announced his intentions to instigate harassment and violent threats against his disparagers. While doing so may earn 52-80 a gold star from the mush-for-brains isolationism crowd, when one succeeds in eking out a kernel of content from his linguistic games and complex exegeses, it usually turns out to be either banal or blatantly false. I’ll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now I’ll simply summarize by stating that 52-80’s ideas are dangerously self-aggrandizing. They’re not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

Come to think of it, where did 52-80 learn how to replace our faculty of intellectual curiosity with rote-learned slogans and dogmatic teachings? At the intersection of Antipluralism Avenue and Junkerism Lane? My point is that if 52-80 honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him. 52-80 is capable of running only two things: (1) his mouth and (2) something good into the ground. He has not failed to do either of these at every opportunity. This suggests, at least to me, that 52-80 says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does 52-80 need to monitor our library records? We already have our answer: As a respected journalist put it, Fixing blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation is the Platonic ideal of 52-80-ism. She probably could have added that 52-80’s support of insurrectionism reduces to privilege anxiety. He’s afraid of losing his privileged status so he tries to thwart the rise of marginalized people by advocating his apologues amid a hue and cry as intellectually challenged as it is bellicose. Such daffy, narrow-minded behavior does little to change my view that I frequently wish to tell him that to enter into philosophic disputations with such materialistic (or at least, lamebrained) plutocrats is both self-involved and reckless. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue.

I don’t wish to psychologize here, but if 52-80 were to get his greasy hands on the levers of power he’d immediately insult my intelligence. If you don’t believe me then consider that many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of triumphalism and get 52-80 to damp down the bellicosity of his treacheries. I can’t claim that I’m the right person for the job, but I can say that 52-80 recently insisted that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding. It’s hard to imagine a more deplorable, self-seeking statement. It’s therefore safe to say that 52-80 once tried to convince a bunch of us that this is his world and we’re all just living in it. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed, and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that 52-80’s eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity, and his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that his libidinous camp is a respected civil-rights organization?)

Although 52-80 wants to get on my nerves, if we fail to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. In general, his memoirs are simply the result of vested interests striking back at a group whose actions in support of religious freedom, social reform, and government accountability have cut through those vested interests. Sure, there are exceptions, but his current aspiration is to break down traditional values. I’d call that the most carnaptious idea in 52-80’s long history of carnaptious ideas. It’s the sort of idea that draws attention to how he attracts intemperate, sophomoric astrologers to his posse by telling them that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that’s the case, there are two important points I’d like to bring up here. First, 52-80 has been misinterpreting God’s holy truth. Second, professional outrage artists are always boasting that 52-80 has the moral authority to dictate how other people should conduct themselves in private. To the average man, neither of these two points is of any particular importance. So what?, he might ask. There’s no harm in effecting global governance over all of humanity. How wrong the average man would be. In actuality, 52-80 provides the disaffected, resentful, and angry an excuse to see themselves as the innocent, virtuous oppressed. He then gives them a common cause and an ideological uniform: to reinvent and manipulate words and criminalize ideas. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me discuss the programmatic foundations of 52-80’s fork-tongued false-flag operations in detail, and together we’ll improve the lot of humankind. We’ll teach scornful, irritable shirkers about tolerance. I’m counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

• Fuck You 1

Beau Vine's epistles are a fun read, but I do think mootstring-of-numbers misses the mark when (he) says that the ladies are searching for a real man such as himself and others similarly aligned with his thinking.

Who in their right mind would want such an angry man yelling about all that and telling women what they want?

What. A. Turnoff.

No, the man who happens to notice that the ear of his wife is delicate is the man who finds her turn towards him in anticipation.

The man who gently whispers adoration for her thoughts as the little curl of hair along her cheek flutters with his breath is the man who has discovered the intimacy of the song of songs.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Beau Vine's epistles are a fun read, but I do think mootstring-of-numbers misses the mark when (he) says that the ladies are searching for a real man such as himself and others similarly aligned with his thinking.

Who in their right mind would want such an angry man yelling about all that and telling women what they want?

What. A. Turnoff.

No, the man who happens to notice that the ear of his wife is delicate is the man who finds her turn towards him in anticipation.

The man who gently whispers adoration for her thoughts as the little curl of hair along her cheek flutters with his breath is the man who has discovered the intimacy of the song of songs.

I would like to take a moment to shine a bright light on Mrs. Whiggins’s strictures, which flourish mainly in the darkness of presentism. Let me get to the crux of the matter: If Mrs. Whiggins bites me I will undoubtedly bite back. No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated editorials can change the fact that if Mrs. Whiggins can’t be reasoned out of her prejudices, she must be laughed out of them. If Mrs. Whiggins can’t be argued out of her selfishness, she must be shamed out of it. Even though Mrs. Whiggins gives flattering titles to her natural distempers, I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making statistical studies about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I’d like to see a statistical study of Mrs. Whiggins’s capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many inimical con artists realize that I think I know why so many slimy fatheads muster enough force to waste everyone else’s time. It’s because Mrs. Whiggins has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that she is a refined lady with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. Unfortunately for Mrs. Whiggins, the ground truth is that I don’t blame her intrusive, ignoble reinterpretations of historic events as much as I blame the generations of narrow-minded spivs who internalized such strident things into their personalities. Maybe it’s not their fault, though. Maybe it’s because Mrs. Whiggins wants to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. Why she wants that, I don’t know, but that’s what she wants.

I claim that Mrs. Whiggins commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. She then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Mrs. Whiggins to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. Disingenuous, hubristic rakehells don’t really want me to begin the debate about her calumnies, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. In the past, I’ve said that she blames our current woes on everyone but herself. Were I to make such a generalization today it would contain a few weasel words—an escape hatch or that indispensable cliche that the one thing that she’s good at is making people weak and dependent. But because her scrofulous fibs are an affront to every concept of freedom that our men and women in uniform have sacrificed so much to protect, I am not ready to retract my conviction or to recant error.

It’s good that you’re reading this letter. It’s good that you’re listening to what I’m saying. But reading and listening aren’t enough. You must also be willing to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two combative tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern nihilism. There are several valid and obvious reasons why I believe that. Perhaps the most important reason is that Mrs. Whiggins’s love affair with fanaticism is so putrid that it knows no bounds. Think about it, and I’m sure you’ll agree with me. For one thing, Mrs. Whiggins’s taunts are part and parcel of a larger game plan to reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with Mrs. Whiggins’s squibs while punishing those who oppose them. But more importantly, Mrs. Whiggins’s effusions are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I strike at the heart of Mrs. Whiggins’s efforts to drown all of us sojourners of truth in a riptide of insurrectionism, her invariant response is to subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community.

Even though Mrs. Whiggins presents a public face that avoids overt prætorianism, Horace once wrote that even fools are right sometimes. I’m pained to use the words of a fool here, but I know one who correctly observed that Mrs. Whiggins writes with all sorts of big words like roentgenographically and counterdemonstration as if she’s trying to fulfil the page-length requirement for a school assignment. But it goes further than that; Mrs. Whiggins’s compadres have acknowledged that they don’t want anyone to know that Mrs. Whiggins is honestly failing in her legal and moral responsibility not to censor any incomplicitous expostulations. However, they stop short of admitting to a cover-up. Perhaps there really is no cover-up. Or maybe their silence confirms its existence. In either case it is clear that Mrs. Whiggins’s handling of the situation has not been a comedy of errors but a tragedy of errors. To cap that off, Mrs. Whiggins has created a culture that insufficiently condemns inarticulate jihadists who make conditions far worse than could ever have been the case without her unenlightened efforts. Under such conditions, it has become unsafe, not to say unfashionable, to argue that Mrs. Whiggins would have you believe that her biases epitomize wholesome family entertainment. I’m not saying that facetiously; as people who know me truly realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that Mrs. Whiggins’s reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g., that she’s forward-looking, open-minded, and creative) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always arrives at that very conclusion.

How many of Mrs. Whiggins’s patsies are logorrheic, raffish careerists? I’m not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn’t backed up by specific data, but I do know that I would like to give you an example of how grotty Mrs. Whiggins can be. Mrs. Whiggins has admitted that she intends to replace our natural soul with an artificial one. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but Mrs. Whiggins wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. While it is clear why she wants that to be a taboo subject, Mrs. Whiggins’s unedifying preoccupation with Marxism will throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future as soon as our backs are turned. But let’s not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Mrs. Whiggins’s pigheaded adages. As this letter draws to a close, I should state that I regret not having been able to say more about how it’s sad that Mrs. Whiggins chose to stick with lies and misdirection until her falsehoods were publicly revealed and her positions were no longer tenable. However, I hope I’ve told you enough to spur you on to find out more for yourself.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I would like to take a moment to shine a bright light on Mrs. Whiggins’s strictures, which flourish mainly in the darkness of presentism. Let me get to the crux of the matter: If Mrs. Whiggins bites me I will undoubtedly bite back. No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated editorials can change the fact that if Mrs. Whiggins can’t be reasoned out of her prejudices, she must be laughed out of them. If Mrs. Whiggins can’t be argued out of her selfishness, she must be shamed out of it. Even though Mrs. Whiggins gives flattering titles to her natural distempers, I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making statistical studies about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I’d like to see a statistical study of Mrs. Whiggins’s capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many inimical con artists realize that I think I know why so many slimy fatheads muster enough force to waste everyone else’s time. It’s because Mrs. Whiggins has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that she is a refined lady with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. Unfortunately for Mrs. Whiggins, the ground truth is that I don’t blame her intrusive, ignoble reinterpretations of historic events as much as I blame the generations of narrow-minded spivs who internalized such strident things into their personalities. Maybe it’s not their fault, though. Maybe it’s because Mrs. Whiggins wants to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. Why she wants that, I don’t know, but that’s what she wants.

I claim that Mrs. Whiggins commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. She then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Mrs. Whiggins to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. Disingenuous, hubristic rakehells don’t really want me to begin the debate about her calumnies, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. In the past, I’ve said that she blames our current woes on everyone but herself. Were I to make such a generalization today it would contain a few weasel words—an escape hatch or that indispensable cliche that the one thing that she’s good at is making people weak and dependent. But because her scrofulous fibs are an affront to every concept of freedom that our men and women in uniform have sacrificed so much to protect, I am not ready to retract my conviction or to recant error.

It’s good that you’re reading this letter. It’s good that you’re listening to what I’m saying. But reading and listening aren’t enough. You must also be willing to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two combative tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern nihilism. There are several valid and obvious reasons why I believe that. Perhaps the most important reason is that Mrs. Whiggins’s love affair with fanaticism is so putrid that it knows no bounds. Think about it, and I’m sure you’ll agree with me. For one thing, Mrs. Whiggins’s taunts are part and parcel of a larger game plan to reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with Mrs. Whiggins’s squibs while punishing those who oppose them. But more importantly, Mrs. Whiggins’s effusions are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I strike at the heart of Mrs. Whiggins’s efforts to drown all of us sojourners of truth in a riptide of insurrectionism, her invariant response is to subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community.

Even though Mrs. Whiggins presents a public face that avoids overt prætorianism, Horace once wrote that even fools are right sometimes. I’m pained to use the words of a fool here, but I know one who correctly observed that Mrs. Whiggins writes with all sorts of big words like roentgenographically and counterdemonstration as if she’s trying to fulfil the page-length requirement for a school assignment. But it goes further than that; Mrs. Whiggins’s compadres have acknowledged that they don’t want anyone to know that Mrs. Whiggins is honestly failing in her legal and moral responsibility not to censor any incomplicitous expostulations. However, they stop short of admitting to a cover-up. Perhaps there really is no cover-up. Or maybe their silence confirms its existence. In either case it is clear that Mrs. Whiggins’s handling of the situation has not been a comedy of errors but a tragedy of errors. To cap that off, Mrs. Whiggins has created a culture that insufficiently condemns inarticulate jihadists who make conditions far worse than could ever have been the case without her unenlightened efforts. Under such conditions, it has become unsafe, not to say unfashionable, to argue that Mrs. Whiggins would have you believe that her biases epitomize wholesome family entertainment. I’m not saying that facetiously; as people who know me truly realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that Mrs. Whiggins’s reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g., that she’s forward-looking, open-minded, and creative) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always arrives at that very conclusion.

How many of Mrs. Whiggins’s patsies are logorrheic, raffish careerists? I’m not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn’t backed up by specific data, but I do know that I would like to give you an example of how grotty Mrs. Whiggins can be. Mrs. Whiggins has admitted that she intends to replace our natural soul with an artificial one. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but Mrs. Whiggins wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. While it is clear why she wants that to be a taboo subject, Mrs. Whiggins’s unedifying preoccupation with Marxism will throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future as soon as our backs are turned. But let’s not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Mrs. Whiggins’s pigheaded adages. As this letter draws to a close, I should state that I regret not having been able to say more about how it’s sad that Mrs. Whiggins chose to stick with lies and misdirection until her falsehoods were publicly revealed and her positions were no longer tenable. However, I hope I’ve told you enough to spur you on to find out more for yourself.

At least Ted Cruz had the decency to read from Green Eggs and Ham.  This is just nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 1