The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Based on the influx of new posters to the CR, can we close this thread now?

Yeah, i vote for this.  It's like being in a Hobby Lobby the day after Labor Day when they've declared victory in the War on Christmas.  

On 11/3/2021 at 5:24 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Before we do, can we laugh about @Onboard 2.0 and @fattyflattie complaining about rep?  Lol.  Rep is serious business for those who used to make fun of live snowflakes and their safe spaces.  Fucking hypocrites.

Rep ?  No rude ass behavior cause you didn’t like a comment I made. You created  an ignorant post about a political race you knew zero about, and didn’t like being called out so you retreated to the world of pissy little girls.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Rep ?  No rude ass behavior cause you didn’t like a post. You made a ignorant post and didn’t like being called hit so you retreated to the world of pissy little girls

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

That’s not condescending at all.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

On 11/3/2021 at 8:45 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

That’s not condescending at all.  

I think you need to check the definition of condescending.

EDIT :  Oh noes ' Ol Pen is pissed again, big words must trigger her...  you need a boyfriend or a girlfriend maybe ??

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, Lobo said:

Yeah, i vote for this.  It's like being in a Hobby Lobby the day after Labor Day when they've declared victory in the War on Christmas.  

hobby lobby doesn't offer military discounts (at least the one outside trenton nj doesn't).  why do they hate america?

Don't be cloaking in here in the thread about how shitty the cloak room is.

And no, don't close it. We need to keep being reminded of what a shitty place it is, without contracting a fatal disease of actually going in there.

The cloak room is a terrible place.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/5/2021 at 2:53 PM, Celery Man said:

onboard always makes references to other people being children or little girls because irl he wears adult diapers and they are fully loaded

Yeah that’s it. Or it could be there are a bunch of children who stamp their feet and call you names because you don’t goosestep down the politically ignorant lane with them .

Naaah can’t be that y’all are all Fucking MENSA prodigies.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

The cloak room is a terrible place.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Cloak Room is a terrible place. We should win convincingly. 

If you kind sirs would provide me with grant money, I could produce a paper or five concerning how the mood of CR mirrors the state of UT football, and has done so since TOS.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Hoooolllllyyy shit at the rep warz!!!! that are currently going on between certain individuals.

I find it funny that Bravo and OnBoard bitch and moan about it.  They are disingenuous sacks of shit.  They keep posting ignorant shit, I’ll keep negging them.  I also keep it to the Cloak Room except for the Kyle Rittenhouse thread in DT, because that thread should be nuked from orbit.  Showing how some people on this board are just awful human beings, kind of like their orange idol.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I find it funny that Bravo and OnBoard bitch and moan about it.  They are disingenuous sacks of shit.  They keep posting ignorant shit, I’ll keep negging them.  I also keep it to the Cloak Room except for the Kyle Rittenhouse thread in DT, because that thread should be nuked from orbit.  Showing how some people on this board are just awful human beings, kind of like their orange idol.

Bullshit you keep it to the CR. You went through and negged all sorts of football board posts. Looks like you have been up to your old ways. Unstable is the correct term.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

23 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Bullshit you keep it to the CR. You went through and negged all sorts of football board posts. Looks like you have been up to your old ways. Unstable is the correct term.

Way to show her what serious business the internet is. Nothing says "stable" like getting negged to bolivia, telling everyone how much they suck, then making a new username to come back and post back and forth with people you supposedly don't like.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Bravo said:

This person spent all her negs on me on a Sat morning. It wasn't anyone but her. She is unstable. Now seeing she does this to others is refreshing. What is the common dominator? 

The common denominator is literally a collection of posters who are here on a football-dedicated website who spend none of their time posting about football. They spend all of their time here in the lower third of the forum shitposting, then whining about the inevitable rep warrrzzzz!! that happen when one does nothing but shitpost.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

The common denominator is literally a collection of posters who are here on a football-dedicated website who spend none of their time posting about football. They spend all of their time here in the lower third of the forum shitposting, then whining about the inevitable rep warrrzzzz!! that happen when one does nothing but shitpost.

False. I had mostly football posts and that lady worked for 2 days and got me banned. Well over 300 negs reps just from her in 2 days. She methodically went even through my football posts and negged them. So what you're saying isn't accurate. That lady gets triggered and spends all her time on her target for the day trying to get back at them and if they don't have mega rep she hopes to ban them. Unstable. Now I just stay away from DT and CR. Stupid I have to do that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 3

5 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

False. I had mostly football posts and that lady worked for 2 days and got me banned. Well over 300 negs reps just from her in 2 days. She methodically went even through my football posts and negged them. So what you're saying isn't accurate. That lady gets triggered and spends all her time on her target for the day trying to get back at them and if they don't have mega rep she hopes to ban them. Unstable. Now I just stay away from DT and CR. Stupid I have to do that. 

Lol you still mad about getting slapped for spreading antivax nonsense and disinformation? 

Muh cancel culture!!!eleven!!!one!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Stiglitz still in there writing treatists detailing the "Russian Collusion" evidence?

You remember?  The dude with the YUUGE effort?

Surely he's come correct and asked for all of those hours spent word blasting totally fake shit...he's asked for that back while wondering what he did with that part of his life....right?

You know Schiff had the intel.

You know he lied

No one (of course) is held accountable, the echo chamber has moved on.    Surely some of the more sober and standup CloakRoom regulars have held this blatant error to some sort of "to the top" blasting, for review over there. 

Right?   You know, the fair and sensible ones?

Penelope, with the outing of DM's is a few more Rittenhouse prosecution's disasters from completely giving up and going all "McAuliffe" -  just start blasting the race card in desperation cuz she isn't necessarily comfortable with honesty. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 6

23 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

i'm pretty sure your previous incarnation got negged by a whole lot of posters, especially after you took your whining to the 'shit on blast thread' lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i dont think i negged him.  though i am wont to neg for whining about rep. 

oh you may not have...but most every post he had in that thread was negged by easily a dozen+ posters. i just included your post in the screenshot as you rather poetically summed up general feeling towards him 😄

25 minutes ago, mchookem said:

oh you may not have...but most every post he had in that thread was negged by easily a dozen+ posters. i just included your post in the screenshot as you rather poetically summed up general feeling towards him 😄

did I say 1 person did it all? I said 1 person did most of it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

On 11/6/2021 at 3:07 PM, babysdaddy said:

Posting screen shots? God damn you’re a petty little bitch

Yeah, decent people don't do that. And I have a feeling she's not so "little". Probably very overweight, which could help explain her anger issues. I suspect she's (?) a psycho hogsnapper with tons of relationship problems, and despised at every turn.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6

41 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

Yeah, decent people don't do that. And I have a feeling she's not so "little". Probably very overweight, which could help explain her anger issues. I suspect she's (?) a psycho hogsnapper with tons of relationship problems, and despised at every turn.

Every accusation is a confession.  

Stop talking about your wife like that.  It isn't very nice.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/6/2021 at 4:07 PM, babysdaddy said:

Posting screen shots? God damn you’re a petty little bitch

I am petty for posting screenshots of someone who repeatedly sent me private messages on a message board complaining about his hurt feelings?  And you call me a bitch because of it?  Might want to check your misogyny at the door.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am petty for posting screenshots of someone who repeatedly sent me private messages on a message board complaining about his hurt feelings?  And you call me a bitch because of it?  Might want to check your misogyny at the door.  

Yes, you are petty.  And I called you a petty little bitch.  And not bitch in the misogynistic way, bitch in the 'never admit you're wrong' way or bitch in the tattle tale way or a bitch in the neg every post you disagree with way. 

50 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

Her physical attributes are irrelevant to her posting behavior.  She's posted a picture before I believe and she is not overweight.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Every accusation is a confession.  

Stop talking about your wife like that.  It isn't very nice.  

I'm not going to neg you for that nonsense, but you really should follow the advice of others when they say you should take a break for awhile. This can't be good for you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 3

On 11/7/2021 at 11:13 AM, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Didn't you get crowd-sourced for spreading vax misinformation?

Yet here you are back, complaining about internet rep points.  Wonder who the unstable one is?  It's a real fucking mystery...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1