The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

27 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

What do you mean? I am calling you out to prove your assertation or admit you are lying. Or at best, confused or maybe just blindly accepted what you think you heard. This place can be a game of telephone like that sometimes, but the fact is, you are wrong and I guess being right and defending that is "reverting back to the mean" to you?

The irony is you accuse me of being disingenuous, but it's you here who are being just that.

Questionable sources of yours: Daily Wire, Zero Hedge, there was another sketchy one recently. 

You almost invariably post a quote without attribution. Got all huffy the last time. Your sources often suck. We call you out. You double down. And Triple and dig deeper. This has happened more than once. 

And you're doing it again 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

38 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Questionable sources of yours: Daily Wire, Zero Hedge, there was another sketchy one recently. 

You almost invariably post a quote without attribution. Got all huffy the last time. Your sources often suck. We call you out. You double down. And Triple and dig deeper. This has happened more than once. 

And you're doing it again 

I can avow 100% I have never cited daily wire. Zero Hedge I'm 99% sure as well. Show me where you are thinking or seeing this.

• Fuck You 3

it's gaslighting 101. "you're making me do this, can't you see? it's all your fault i'm acting like this!"

nobody likes a gaslighter, except other gaslighters or the abused, and even they don't like them, they're just to scared to pretend anything else.

your history is well known, donkey. let's not pretend otherwise. i've taken it easy on you, because i haven't fully committed to the idea that you're a troll, so if you are, i guess congrats? but i will say, you can can only pull the "aww, shucks, yall are making me ask all these questions, why can't you answer the questions you're making me ask?" act has worn itself out, along with the "i don't support x at all, let me be clear about that, not at ALL, but check out this shady af unattributed information i'm going to quote but not link, and prove that wrong, see? yall are all haters, and you're making me take the contrary position" bullshit is just that: bullshit gaslighting.

maybe you're doing it on purpose, maybe you aren't. i dunno, which is why you're still mostly around until people sick of your shit get rid of you for pulling the aforementioned acts. but if you want to act and post in good faith, i recommend that you take a three pronged approach: 1) admit you've done wrong, 2) apologize for that, and 3) don't do that shit any more. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's gaslighting 101. "you're making me do this, can't you see? it's all your fault i'm acting like this!"

nobody likes a gaslighter, except other gaslighters or the abused, and even they don't like them, they're just to scared to pretend anything else.

your history is well known, donkey. let's not pretend otherwise. i've taken it easy on you, because i haven't fully committed to the idea that you're a troll, so if you are, i guess congrats? but i will say, you can can only pull the "aww, shucks, yall are making me ask all these questions, why can't you answer the questions you're making me ask?" act has worn itself out, along with the "i don't support x at all, let me be clear about that, not at ALL, but check out this shady af unattributed information i'm going to quote but not link, and prove that wrong, see? yall are all haters, and you're making me take the contrary position" bullshit is just that: bullshit gaslighting.

maybe you're doing it on purpose, maybe you aren't. i dunno, which is why you're still mostly around until people sick of your shit get rid of you for pulling the aforementioned acts. but if you want to act and post in good faith, i recommend that you take a three pronged approach: 1) admit you've done wrong, 2) apologize for that, and 3) don't do that shit any more. 

The only gaslighting I see happening is this retoactive history making where people are saying that I post misinformation from dubious or devious sources (which I don't and haven't) and then when called on it they say "well we all remember it, even if we can't specifically recall it or evidence it". It's complete Mandela effect crap.

And then by pushing back on this false narrative that people think they remember or have been told or confuse me with other posters who have done that because they've heuristically lumped me in with the disingenuous trolls, apparently people like you take that as being "aw shucks" or "gaslighting".

I'm not even sure what the "aw shucks" criticism even means unless it's people who don't like someone being overly respectful in how they present an obviously unpopular and dissenting opinion and are cautious in their rebukes as they stand on their aforementioned unpopular and minority belief-set. I'd rather have a rational and respectful discussion, even in disagreement, than be ugly and vulgar in my words. I guess that makes my tone one of "aw shucks"?

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 11

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

When you define the terms, it's easy to support your cause.

That's right.  There was a line in a James Bond movie where Sean Connery said to someone "I compliment you on your grasp of the obvious."

I don't (usually) neg for disagreement or different point of view.  I neg the people & behaviors listed in my previous post and I would hope that others would, too.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

That's right.  There was a line in a James Bond movie where Sean Connery said to someone "I compliment you on your grasp of the obvious."

I don't (usually) neg for disagreement or different point of view.  I neg the people & behaviors listed in my previous post and I would hope that others would, too.

Abject stupidity also deserves a neg in certain circumstances. See animal tobacco.

31 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Maybe that's true about you and I commend you for it. However, you have to admit CR is quite an echo chamber. But I guess that's the way most forums work.

Just now, NoName said:

motherfucker, you literally copy/pasted in incorrect information into the Musk thread about TSLA stock values

image.thumb.png.f0081a0747a40f101470c6c756260e6e.png

then got called out with someone messing with you about using ChatGPT for answers, then admitted you used Google Bard

image.thumb.png.2b0ddb5deecb4e98c532f1a9008aa5ca.png

that's literally using misinformation from dubious sources, trying to pass it off as your own, then getting called out, then getting crowdsourced for the 22nd time or whatever the count is up to.

Dude, that was an error of judgment and part of the learning curve of using a new technological tool. That is NOT the equivalent of posting sources from hedgezero or russianews or whatever bullcrap fringe sites that was being implied by the poster that said that.

And I immediately admitted my fault and took the blame for being too trusting in generative AI, which is a common fallacy in these nascent days and recanted almost immediately. Which is again, not what the implication is when someone believes/pushes false narrative misinformation crap from dubious websites. 

And Google Bard and ChatGPT aren't dubious websites, they just need an extra level of fact-checking and stress-testing before sharing which is the learned best practice.

• Fuck You 5

23 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

Dude, that was an error of judgment and part of the learning curve of using a new technological tool. That is NOT the equivalent of posting sources from hedgezero or russianews or whatever bullcrap fringe sites that was being implied by the poster that said that.

And I immediately admitted my fault and took the blame for being too trusting in generative AI, which is a common fallacy in these nascent days and recanted almost immediately. Which is again, not what the implication is when someone believes/pushes false narrative misinformation crap from dubious websites. 

And Google Bard and ChatGPT aren't dubious websites, they just need an extra level of fact-checking and stress-testing before sharing which is the learned best practice.

no, you then complained, tried to post through it, got angry at people negging you for posting dumb shit, posted more dumb shit, which led to more negs, which led to you getting crowdsourced.

generative AI may not be a devious source but it absolutely should be treated bas a dubious source across the board.

also, 3 hours ago you just randomly pasted in shit in the reddit gone dark thread without any attribution. just start saying where it's from, paywall or not.

image.thumb.png.a7874b451a8caf198d25f50ccb406a8b.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

no, you then complained, tried to post through it, got angry at people negging you for posting dumb shit, posted more dumb shit, which led to more negs, which led to you getting crowdsourced.

generative AI may not be a devious source but it absolutely should be treated bas a dubious source across the board.

also, 3 hours ago you just randomly pasted in shit in the reddit gone dark thread without any attribution. just start saying where it's from, paywall or not.

image.thumb.png.a7874b451a8caf198d25f50ccb406a8b.png

1) It's a paywall email newsletter. You literally can't access it without paying for it, so that's why I said that. But here you go, knock yourself out: https://stratechery.com/2023/reddit-revolt-apollo-and-reddits-changes-complement-complaints/

2) The only thing I complained about what was what I ended up being correct about. Being vocal and standing up for yourself and being right is like punishing the team who throws the red challenge flag and is correct. I don't understand the mentality.

Here is where I had to summarize for people the timeline because for some people maybe the pace of a messageboard is a bit fast at times: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5280395

Here is the acknowledgement, like an adult: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5291495

Here is the acknowledgment, like a child: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5282658

--

The biggest problem, from what I can tell is that

a) people like you go on neg-hunting sprees when they make their minds up about things despite being right or wrong and just get a taste for the blood, the dislike of someone's tenor, and want to harass them, like you are doing now (which I've reported, for negging innocuous posts in other threads), and

b) people get in such a hurry and are so excited to try and dunk on others, that they end up fumbling the ball out of bounds like Lebron in game 2 against the nuggets. 

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

"a new technological tool"?  

The 30 year old message board?  

Generative AI. Specifically Bard.Google.com

• Fuck You 3

20 hours ago, blacklab said:

I read that thread every day, multiple times a day. It's my all time favorite thread on the board. 

I've deleted 100's of off topic posts on that thread. If it's 2-3 posts about some tangentially related topic that is followed by many posts on topic I'll generally leave it.  If it's a dozen or more off topic posts in a row that are mainly people's opinions of something that is completely unrelated to Ukrane and Russia and is taking over the thread I am either going to move or delete the posts. 

Here's phrases I look for when I decide it's politics or not:

No CR but, my team, your team, but obama/hillary/bush/clinton, republicans should, democrats should, this legislation did x, this legistration should be fixed

But the main thing that determines it for me when people say my opinion is that a politician or legislative body should do something or did something. 

I have dozens of posts around the board saying this and explaining it. A tweet saying congress or Biden approved arms to Urkane is news. Stating that "I wish (pollitician/leg) would send more stuff" is political

That is devious!!!

Just now, HonkeyVape said:

1) It's a paywall email newsletter. You literally can't access it without paying for it, so that's why I said that. But here you go, knock yourself out: https://stratechery.com/2023/reddit-revolt-apollo-and-reddits-changes-complement-complaints/

2) The only thing I complained about what was what I ended up being correct about. Being vocal and standing up for yourself and being right is like punishing the team who throws the red challenge flag and is correct. I don't understand the mentality.

Here is where I had to summarize for people the timeline because for some people maybe the pace of a messageboard is a bit fast at times: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5280395

Here is the acknowledgement, like an adult: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5291495

Here is the acknowledgment, like a child: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/3382-elon-musk-visionary-or-fraud/?do=findComment&comment=5282658

--

The biggest problem, from what I can tell is that

a) people like you go on neg-hunting sprees when they make their minds up about things despite being right or wrong and just get a taste for the blood, the dislike of someone's tenor, and want to harass them, like you are doing now (which I've reported, for negging innocuous posts in other threads), and

b) people get in such a hurry and are so excited to try and dunk on others, that they end up fumbling the ball out of bounds like Lebron in game 2 against the nuggets. 

keep complaining about negs and see how that works out for you. as someone who has been around as long as you have, you should know better.

you posted dumb, low effort shit in the Musk thread ("look how much money he has made YTD, while ignoring that TSLA has been down over the last 12 months, last 6 months, last 3 months, last 1 month and on that day - but sure he is doing great" - and defending this multiple times), so I negged you there.

you posted dumb shit in the reddit thread, so i negged you there.

you complained about people going out of their way to neg you in the "shit posters - negging" thread, and made bad posts there, so i negged you there.

if you make a bunch of bad posts in this thread, so i will neg those as well.

the central theme here is that you make dumb and bad posts, get negged, then complain about it (poorly), which leads to more people negging you.

i don't hunt you down, you show up in threads where i am subscribed. also you are on like your 3rd username of the last week after being crowd sourced 1x, and i see your new username in those threads making more bad, low effort posts that earned you negs in the first place.

trust me, i don't search for you, you just keep showing up in the same places like a bad penny, then getting mad when people call you out for low effort and bad posts. it's a self sustaining cycle for you over literal years at this point.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Captainant said:

Sidenote - it's incredibly disrespectful and shitty to pass off someone (or something) else's words as your own.

It indicates a basic level of "I don't give a shit about what you have to say because I won't bother to think of a response myself"

Yea I mostly agree and where I did that was where I would expect ChatGPT and AGI to excel -- in going out and scraping data from a defined scope of time, in a hard-data/factual sort of way. Like, no subjectivity or opinion, just reporting back. Again, lesson learned in that example. And it happened to be a very visible lesson and I guess one that everyone else had already learned based on the feedback.

11 minutes ago, NoName said:

keep complaining about negs and see how that works out for you. as someone who has been around as long as you have, you should know better.

you posted dumb, low effort shit in the Musk thread ("look how much money he has made YTD, while ignoring that TSLA has been down over the last 12 months, last 6 months, last 3 months, last 1 month and on that day - but sure he is doing great" - and defending this multiple times), so I negged you there.

you posted dumb shit in the reddit thread, so i negged you there.

you complained about people going out of their way to neg you in the "shit posters - negging" thread, and made bad posts there, so i negged you there.

if you make a bunch of bad posts in this thread, so i will neg those as well.

the central theme here is that you make dumb and bad posts, get negged, then complain about it (poorly), which leads to more people negging you.

i don't hunt you down, you show up in threads where i am subscribed. also you are on like your 3rd username of the last week after being crowd sourced 1x, and i see your new username in those threads making more bad, low effort posts that earned you negs in the first place.

trust me, i don't search for you, you just keep showing up in the same places like a bad penny, then getting mad when people call you out for low effort and bad posts. it's a self sustaining cycle for you over literal years at this point.

You are essentially saying "shut up and take it or you will be negged, nobody likes a complainer" but the problem is that the disingenuousness and low-effort is from people like you who just believe something (e.g. I'm a troll who a) doesn't believe what he posts and b) posts dis/misinformation from horrible sources) without any proof, effort of evidence, and just because I've been lumped in with some others.

If I don't speak up and risk the irrational wrath of people like you (and probably the justified annoyance of most everyone else) then you people continue believing in this urban legend.

My situation is very much a paradox much like the one neonmoon posted-- don't say anything; be erroneously believed to be a troll who gets negged. Speak up and defend myself--be seen as a "complainer of negs" and get negged.

But I mean, as you can see, I'm not one to be easily cowed.

image.jpeg.0bc836fefce451260442a74efcffcd02.jpeg

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

You are essentially saying "shut up and take it or you will be negged, nobody likes a complainer" but the problem is that the disingenuousness and low-effort is from people like you who just believe something (e.g. I'm a troll who a) doesn't believe what he posts and b) posts dis/misinformation from horrible sources) without any proof, effort of evidence, and just because I've been lumped in with some others.

If I don't speak up and risk the irrational wrath of people like you (and probably the justified annoyance of most everyone else) then you people continue believing in this urban legend.

My situation is very much a paradox much like the one neonmoon posted-- don't say anything; be erroneously believed to be a troll who gets negged. Speak up and defend myself--be seen as a "complainer of negs" and get negged.

But I mean, as you can see, I'm not one to be easily cowed.

i am saying be better, post better (and maybe less?) and you won't get negs all over the place.

don't post the exact same way every time that you have for literal years and expect something different to happen because it won't, and it has been proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

don't just copy/paste shit in without attribution when you have been called out for it a ton. say where you got it.

don't make low effort posts - example from today is acting like all reddit users/posters are neckbeards is incredibly lazy.

vUBq3QhI

don't act like you are a SME on something when you are not and then get fired up when called out about it. this has happened many, many times on here with you.

don't play devils advocate on something then act like you are cartman and just asking questions.

don't use someone's net worth as a reason he must be smart/brilliant/whatever, then get fired up when called out about it.

i will be very clear here: i don't think you are a troll. no troll that isn't getting paid huge bucks comes back this many times from getting banned/crowdsourced to any website.

be better.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, NoName said:

i am saying be better, post better (and maybe less?) and you won't get negs all over the place.

don't post the exact same way every time that you have for literal years and expect something different to happen because it won't, and it has been proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

don't just copy/paste shit in without attribution when you have been called out for it a ton. say where you got it.

don't make low effort posts - example from today is acting like all reddit users/posters are neckbeards is incredibly lazy.

vUBq3QhI

don't act like you are a SME on something when you are not and then get fired up when called out about it. this has happened many, many times on here with you.

don't play devils advocate on something then act like you are cartman and just asking questions.

don't use someone's net worth as a reason he must be smart/brilliant/whatever, then get fired up when called out about it.

i will be very clear here: i don't think you are a troll. no troll that isn't getting paid huge bucks comes back this many times from getting banned/crowdsourced to any website.

be better.

While I disagree fundamentally with a lot of your premise, I can work with this feedback. It's at least an honest perception.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

While I disagree fundamentally with a lot of your premise, I can work with this feedback. It's at least an honest perception.

you have literally done all of those things in the last like 3 months alone in the Elon thread, multiple times.

be better.

2 hours ago, HonkeyVape said:

I'm not even sure what the "aw shucks" criticism even means unless it's people who don't like someone being overly respectful in how they present an obviously unpopular and dissenting opinion and are cautious in their rebukes as they stand on their aforementioned unpopular and minority belief-set. I'd rather have a rational and respectful discussion, even in disagreement, than be ugly and vulgar in my words. I guess that makes my tone one of "aw shucks"?

dude. i don't even neg you but even i nailed your schtick a long time ago...

200w(18).gif.6162466bc86620b45c12a5c5fe7face0.gif

come on now 🙄

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

dude. i don't even neg you but even i nailed your schtick a long time ago...

200w(18).gif.6162466bc86620b45c12a5c5fe7face0.gif

come on now 🙄

i mean, that's the shit that makes him a troll. 

"aw shucks yall, i don't understand what this aw shucks stuff means. can yall just understand i'm just asking questions respectfully? stop making me so put upon, i don't understand why everyone thinks i'm a troll! surely it's nothing i'm doing!"

33 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

or, you know, keep gaslighting. it's everyone else's fault that you're behaving this way.

You obviously have your mind made up and won't be dissuaded by reality and facts (or lack thereof, as it pertains to no evidence of me gaslighting or trolling), but can you at least do your job as outlined by @blacklab and @immamac and at least warn people from rep-abuse and harassment? I am reporting per your last request.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

44 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

You obviously have your mind made up and won't be dissuaded by reality and facts (or lack thereof, as it pertains to no evidence of me gaslighting or trolling), but can you at least do your job as outlined by @blacklab and @immamac and at least warn people from rep-abuse and harassment? I am reporting per your last request.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, HonkeyVape said:

Had to give you pos rep for this one. I lol'd. Thanks for the amusement during a 3 hour flight delay.

5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

However, you have to admit CR is quite an echo chamber. 

This is such a lazy take.

Are there lots of posts that feed off of one another?  Sure.  Is the CR an echo chamber?  Not even close.  But then you'd have to read some of the threads to know that.

There are plenty of lively discussions that happen in there.  There would be even more if there were any "conservative" posters willing to engage.  However, because what has become "conservative" of late is largely just a euphemism for much darker views, most "conservatives" don't want to their views (or lack of reasonable justification for them) exposed.

• Hook 'Em 6

9 hours ago, HonkeyVape said:

You are a liar and/or have me confused with someone else. You can't cite one because there isn't one. 

I had well over 100 rep points that literally 3 people went neg bomb hunting from posts deep in post history-- that is why I was three person crowd sourced. One of my user names, a guy admitted that he spent his entire hour on his lunch break negging every post I ever had to ban me. One person.

As @ChiTownDocalluded to, I don't post nudes or generally join in any of the more vulgar reindeer games that garner tons of cheap rep, so it's relatively easy in this framework for liars like you to be judge, jury and executioner.

Wtf?  I didn’t say shit referring to you.  You may not be a faget, that’s the best I can do.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Maybe that's true about you and I commend you for it. However, you have to admit CR is quite an echo chamber. But I guess that's the way most forums work.

Not really.  I mean if you think it’s not cool to yell nigger anymore or you are a homophobe, sure.  Otherwise there’s plenty of ‘fiscally responsible’ idiots like me who are there…we are far from democrats but desperate times call for desperate measures.  When 30% of the population thinks it’s ok to marginalize you based on looks/sexual preference etc…those are desperate times.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

"It's not an echo chamber"

Yes, it certainly is, or there wouldn't be the need for  repeated attempts to dissuade the description.

"We welcome open dialogue, as long as it's our kind of talk..."

Some of you fuckers claim to embrace protest.  You're scared to fucking death of it.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yes, it certainly is, or there wouldn't be the need for  repeated attempts to dissuade the description.

Want to defend your example from earlier today where you were pantsed?

25 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

What the fuck is this spaghetti-brained logic?

Yeah, you're a great example.  You can't even discuss basketball objectively with me because we disagree on politics.

But yeah...  we're real open minded as a whole around here.

43 minutes ago, royiv said:

Want to defend your example from earlier today where you were pantsed?

It spoke for itself. Dude got lit up for simply having a different opinion that what "he should have." in the policing mind of the CR.

Edited by slorch

11 minutes ago, slorch said:

It spoke for itself. Dude got lit up for simply having a different opinion that what "he should have." in the policing mind of the CR.

He didn't get lit up. He came out of it +rep. People disagreed with him, but he's not here crying. I saw him posting in CR today so I think he's okay. You have a really bad take on this one and have objectively been proven wrong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Some of you fuckers claim to embrace protest.  You're scared to fucking death of it.

Obligatory 

Slorch’d!

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Nah.  Whistle blowing nigger down the hall doesn’t fly anymore.  You may not do that.  But the R party sure as shit does.  Sad.  

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

Dude. Quit saying that word. 

Yeah.  Sorry your feelings are hurt.  Needs to be said.  Get into PM’s if you wanna know where I come from.  But ‘don’t say the word’ vs actually doing something about those marginalized by the word is a big part of the reason we are here and a big reason why those like brothahorn aren’t moved by the righteous far left.  Let’s own that too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah.  Sorry your feelings are hurt.  Needs to be said.  Get into PM’s if you wanna know where I come from.  But ‘don’t say the word’ vs actually doing something about those marginalized by the word is a big part of the reason we are here and a big reason why those like brothahorn aren’t moved by the righteous far left.  Let’s own that too. 

PM sent, but brothahorn isn't changing his views by you posting a slur.

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

PM sent, but brothahorn isn't changing his views by you posting a slur.

A slur.  You’re cute.  You can post your bitch ass PM.  I’ll post my reply here:

Go Fuck yourself.  I grew up with my Mom coloring my knock off pink shoes black, while my dad kicked my ass for crying about it.  I’m not white.  I ran track and there were zero white people on our teams until I landed at OU.   I’ll beat your ass for questioning anything about where I came from and talking some life of privilege shit about me.  Fuck where Im at.  I earned it all, asshole.  

Now give me that ‘I’m a badass’ wallet…

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

A slur.  You’re cute.  You can post your bitch ass PM.  I’ll post my reply here:

Go Fuck yourself.  I grew up with my Mom coloring my knock off pink shoes black, while my dad kicked my ass for crying about it.  I’m not white.  I ran track and there were zero white people on our teams until I landed at OU.   I’ll beat your ass for questioning anything about where I came from and talking some life of privilege shit about me.  Fuck where Im at.  I earned it all, asshole.  

Now give me that ‘I’m a badass’ wallet…

I obliged by sending you a PM at your request and you went a different direction. I'll post what I sent to you in my response...

Lol. You asked for a PM and you got my thoughts. I didn't say you didn't earn it. Good job and I admire what you've done. What I don't admire is your braggadocious internet persona. Don't try to be a champion of the oppressed while posting about your exotic cars, personal drivers and all of the women you proudly exploit. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, royiv said:

I obliged by sending you a PM at your request and you went a different direction. I'll post what I sent to you in my response...

Lol. You asked for a PM and you got my thoughts. I didn't say you didn't earn it. Good job and I admire what you've done. What I don't admire is your braggadocious internet persona. Don't try to be a champion of the oppressed while posting about your exotic cars, personal drivers and all of the women you proudly exploit. 

Full reply in PM.  Women you exploit?  Need the white peepo forum.  Find one girl in my life who felt I ‘exploited her’.  I can’t stop laughing.  Can’t reason w some guy stuck in 1920.  

• Hook 'Em 1