2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

ORU Shot 36% from the field and still upset #2 Ohio State just a few hours away from its home base.  because they made free throws, rarely turned the ball over (6 times), and because everybody from Ohio State is a vast colostomy bag of cum and vitriol that deserves to die 1000 times a day from now until I skull fuck Woody Hayes' corpse with Jim Jordan's mom's taint fossil

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

ORU Shot 36% from the field and still upset #2 Ohio State just a few hours away from its home base.  because they made free throws, rarely turned the ball over (6 times), and because everybody from Ohio State is a vast colostomy bag of cum and vitriol that deserves to die 1000 times a day from now until I skull fuck Woody Hayes' corpse with Jim Jordan's mom's taint fossil

That was beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

• Haha 1

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic