2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

re: dodgers vs braves - if scherzer is out, all bets are off.  justin turner is out, muncy is out, trea turner doesn't seem right.  the braves lineup is better right now, and the pitching is really close.  i think morton/fried is every bit what buehler/urias is.

homefield is the only deciding factor.

I’m starting to come around to this school of thought the more injuries stack up for the Dodgers. 

Go Braves! Ideally in 7 gms and a 17 inning gm 7.Get us one more game at Minute Maid.

Also, I wouldn't mind eliminating any mathematical chance of losing to the Dodgers in the World Series because I think the difference between a WIN over the Dodgers instead of Braves is less than the difference between a LOSS to the Dodgers instead of Braves.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

MLB radio guys this afternoon were going all conspiracy theory saying Scherzer is fine but wants the glory of Game 7 to bolster his upcoming free agency price.

We owe that psycho a beat down for 2019.

I mean, he has a history

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

Go Braves! Ideally in 7 gms and a 17 inning gm 7.Get us one more game at Minute Maid.

Also, I wouldn't mind eliminating any mathematical chance of losing to the Dodgers in the World Series because I think the difference between a WIN over the Dodgers instead of Braves is less than the difference between a LOSS to the Dodgers instead of Braves.

I don't care how the Braves win, as long as they win. Because

• I kinda like the Braves
  • fuck the dodgers
  • home field advantage
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

MLB radio guys this afternoon were going all conspiracy theory saying Scherzer is fine but wants the glory of Game 7 to bolster his upcoming free agency price.

We owe that psycho a beat down for 2019.

this is the dumbest shit i have ever heard, so not shocking that mlb radio said it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I like Astros merch as much as the next guy, but I can't see myself paying $40 for a T-shirt.

Yea I was drunk. Got 2 shirts and hat at stadium after….got to register saw total…”$120 wtf?“  It wasn’t even the pro hats with WS logo that I wanted.  Again….drunk. 

• Hook 'Em 1