DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

ICE just posted this on the US Government procurement portal. Lot of fucking rounds. 
REQUIREMENT: The total requirement is to provide up to 9,500,000 shells of 12 Gauge 2-3/4 Inch, 1 Ounce, Foster Slug, Reduced Recoil Ammunition for the base and four option years in accordance with Attachment 1, Statement of Work. These 9,500,000 shells serve as the ceiling amount with the Surge Option of 2,850,000 shells of ammo allowed to be ordered for the entire period of performance.

You must not remember these posts on Facebook during the Obama admin
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lurch said:

You must not remember these posts on Facebook during the Obama admin

Oh I do. one reason I got the hell off of Facebook. They are just like the current articles about Robin Sage exercises, which SF does every year.

Just saying, who the fuck needs 9M + rounds unless they are at war? What is teh total ICE Officer (not employee) number? If they recertify they use at most 10 rounds a year. Maybe more when they go through FLETC, but that is only once. And note, there is a second allotment for Surge. That is the real kicker if you watch government purchases. 

Edited by InkaUtexas
Spelling mistake. Scared of grammar police.
  • Like 2

This is only the beginning 

And it’s not a bug - it’s a feature. No due process, order of proof is on us messicans to prove our citizenship, and only the guys with badges get to decide that proof is good or not.
If you’re Hispanic, you can be jailed by any cop on suspicion of being a criminal alien, no matter what proof you carry. You can be gunned down shopping for school because you’re a member of an invader group.
If you’re Mexican American, the Nazi state is already here.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And it’s not a bug - it’s a feature. No due process, order of proof is on us messicans to prove our citizenship, and only the guys with badges get to decide that proof is good or not.
If you’re Hispanic, you can be jailed by any cop on suspicion of being a criminal alien, no matter what proof you carry. You can be gunned down shopping for school because you’re a member of an invader group.

Papers please. 

3 hours ago, Foosters said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/justice-department-immigration-judges-white-nationalist

Surely there's an innocent explanation why the DOJ would send a link to a white nationalist blog  that attacks immigration judges to . . . *checks notes * . . .immigration judges.

According to the National Association of Immigration Judges, the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a link to a blog post from VDare, a white nationalist website, in its morning news briefing earlier this week that included anti-Semitic attacks on judges.

The briefings are sent to court employees every weekday and include links to various immigration news items. BuzzFeed News confirmed the link to a blog post was sent to immigration court employees Monday. The post detailed a recent move by the Justice Department to decertify the immigration judges union.

Letter included at bottom.  This administration is garbage.   

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The only good thing Louisiana has going for it is the food. Apologies, though, aren't you half Cajun?

The thing about the Mexican revolution of 1810 was that the people who rebelled weren’t your piss poor or rich popped collar, they were the folk that had a taste of middle class and had it taken away.  

That being said, if the rule of law Is that elastic today, hold your horses, it’s gonna get bad

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah. I eat well...but apparently I’m also inclined to confine myself in a cell for no reason. I’m a conflicted SOB.

I feel you. My wife is Mexican, and my girl and boy coming in a few weeks will be in the same situation as you. It sucks, and I can't really comprehend how we've regressed to were we are.

From the party of cruelty for cruelty's sake:

Immigrant sponsors' assets will factor into Medicaid eligibility

"No church, no synagogue will ever again sponsor people fleeing oppression from abroad, out of fear they will go bankrupt," he said. "Kindhearted American citizens who want to help out a citizen coming from another country will risk the loss of their entire life savings."

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/medicaid/immigrant-sponsors-assets-will-factor-medicaid-eligibility?fbclid=IwAR3wW9P4uK2q2X39OU8hDmIt3DMFlPAOw3rkr9dnEiJB2LTpc4CI8H-f5u4

So this is great.  Attacking Americans doing positive things so we can further incentivize creating a permanent underclass.  I wonder why they aren't doing this to those who actually do the hiring of those who are here illegally?  

From the party of cruelty for cruelty's sake:

Immigrant sponsors' assets will factor into Medicaid eligibility

"No church, no synagogue will ever again sponsor people fleeing oppression from abroad, out of fear they will go bankrupt," he said. "Kindhearted American citizens who want to help out a citizen coming from another country will risk the loss of their entire life savings."

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/medicaid/immigrant-sponsors-assets-will-factor-medicaid-eligibility?fbclid=IwAR3wW9P4uK2q2X39OU8hDmIt3DMFlPAOw3rkr9dnEiJB2LTpc4CI8H-f5u4
So this is great.  Attacking Americans doing positive things so we can further incentivize creating a permanent underclass.  I wonder why they aren't doing this to those who actually do the hiring of those who are here illegally?  

This is fucking bullshit.

This is fucking bullshit.

THE CRUELTY IS THE POINT.
Oh, and I have already crafted about a dozen ways to get around this. For example, my church will create a separate 501c3 corporation that will be the sponsor entity. It will be funded by donations from church members to the 501c3, but the entity will carry no significant assets. Good luck collecting against it.
And, as for the refugee family we assist, we aren’t an official sponsor at all. We just spend money - a good bit of it - on things to help them succeed. Like reading tutors, for example. No charitable deduction, no official status. We just help people because for crying out fucking loud, it’s what you’re supposed to do. I think that Jesus Christ fella they love to talk about said some shit about that.

Fuck these evil fucks.
  • Like 8

Oh, also, we're sending people back to what even the judges hearing their cases acknowledge is certain death.

Remember when we were younger, and we read about the plight of the St. Louis, carrying 937 Jewish refugees in 1939, fleeing Hitler's murderous regime -- turned away from western ports, including Cuba, the US, and Canada, they went back to Europe.  Where 254 died in the Holocaust?   And we thought to ourselves "how awful!"  I would suspect most of us thought that was a pretty bad chapter in our history, and we'd never want to repeat it.

And here we are.  Happily sending people back to their death.  Because they're brown (jewish, brown -- what's the difference?  The point is, they ain't "us").  We're even using the same bullshit rhetoric western authorities used in 1939 - "we can't possibly take in all the people fleeing the regime."  It was bullshit then.  It's bullshit now.  We were accessories to murder of 254 of the passengers on the St. Louis.  We're accessories to murder now.

If someone banged on your door, screaming that they were being chased by a killer, please let them in to get them away from the killer, would you let them in?  As a nation, we've given our answer -- No.  Get fucked.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Remember in the past, you'd see and read these feel-good stories about how we flew in some very sick child from Egypt, or Pakistan, or Honduras, to receive life-saving treatment here in the US?  And these stories were an example of "this is who we are as a Americans?"

Well, this story is an example of "this is who we are as Americans."  We are cruel, immoral, and evil.  

I don't know what bothers me more -- the fact that this country is headed for a catastrophic fall, or the fact that we deserve every bit of pain and suffering coming our way.

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember in the past, you'd see and read these feel-good stories about how we flew in some very sick child from Egypt, or Pakistan, or Honduras, to receive life-saving treatment here in the US?  And these stories were an example of "this is who we are as a Americans?"

Well, this story is an example of "this is who we are as Americans."  We are cruel, immoral, and evil.  

I don't know what bothers me more -- the fact that this country is headed for a catastrophic fall, or the fact that we deserve every bit of pain and suffering coming our way.

The real trama was the act of illegally bringing them here in the first place !!!!!  

41 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

americans03.jpg

I just saw an episode of Shameless where a character approached ICE agents after an ICE raid picking up Mexicans. The character said there were some Russian illegals that needed to be raided, ICE agent said Russians are not a priority. When the person asks why, the ICE agent replied "Do you really need to ask that?"

• Like 1

I just saw an episode of Shameless where a character approached ICE agents after an ICE raid picking up Mexicans. The character said there were some Russian illegals that needed to be raided, ICE agent said Russians are not a priority. When the person asks why, the ICE agent replied "Do you really need to ask that?"

Life = art