Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Would you rather Chauvin or Floyd babysit your kids (when you’re not exploiting your Mexican servants for $5 a day)?

The world is a better place without Floyd.  He was a violent felon.  He produced nothing.  He was less than a year away from dying from an OD.  The best thing he ever did for his family was get them over $50 million in gofundme and a civil settlement.  I seriously doubt they’d take him back over the cash they got, because he was a worthless piece of shit. 

^ Church Deacon. Man of God.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

At least you know where you stand. And are upfront about it. That’s all hate driving you on. It must be exhausting. Can’t imagine spending my life that way. 

I can think the innocent people of the world are less at risk because Floyd was murdered so I won’t mourn him and also agree Chauvin got what he deserved.  Floyd doesn’t deserve murals.  If he was white no one would give one single solitary fuck about him dying. 

This shit ain't new. Lets stop acting like it started with Floyd. The lyrics below came out in 1991 when I was living in Europe. Police reform and retrain now. Sucks what happened today, but he could have tazed or tackled her. Nah, let the .40 do the job. 

I want to be ready lord
Walking to Babylon with my gun
Brother Rasta is dead
Listen everybody says, "They shoot Brothers Rasta dead"
Bragging boys in blue
They shot him through (They shoot Brothers Rasta dead)
Tonight's the night
We're gonna have a big fight (They shoot Brothers Rasta dead)
They got the power, we got the right (They shoot Brothers Rasta dead)

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I can think the innocent people of the world are less at risk because Floyd was murdered so I won’t mourn him and also agree Chauvin got what he deserved.  Floyd doesn’t deserve murals.  If he was white no one would give one single solitary fuck about him dying. 

Who got killed that you know? 

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

This shit ain't new. Lets stop acting like it started with Floyd. The lyrics below came out in 1991 when I was living in Europe. Police reform and retrain now. Sucks what happened today, but he could have tazed or tackled her. Nah, let the .40 do the job. 

I want to be ready lord
Brother Rasta is dead
Bragging boys in blue
Tonight's the night

Coolest concert I ever went to was near the Woodlands (close to Houston) to see Pink Floyd. The weather was shit. I will never forget running with my friends back to the parking lot with lightning striking and they were still playing m. “Run like hell.” So badass “you better run.” And the lightning. Won’t forget that ever

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Coolest concert I ever went to was near the Woodlands (close to Houston) to see Pink Floyd. The weather was shit. I will never forget running with my friends back to the parking lot with lightning striking and they were still playing m. “Run like hell.” So badass “you better run.” And the lightning. Won’t forget that ever

:)

I saw this group in Milan and it was right after a street murder in Italy. Pretty damn crazy, but a hell of a good time. Let me know when hear the song. It is a good one. 

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

:)

I saw this group in Milan and it was right after a street murder in Italy. Pretty damn crazy, but a hell of a good time. Let me know when hear the song. It is a good one. 

How badass! Hopefully the street murder was justified and gruesome. Like bloody and mind blowing. With leather happening! 

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

damn we should party. 

(You served up a volley ball so have to spike-prosaic yes)

You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. 
Amen

I want to be ready lord
Brother Rasta is dead
Bragging boys in blue
Tonight's the night
You can't be serious with the "cop should have tazed or tackled her". You should have also put in there that he could have shot her in the leg or shot the knife out of her hand. Come on man.
You do understand that cops are To Protect and To Serve. Well, that cop was protecting another human being that was being attacked with a deadly weapon.
I'm sure the parents of the 2 girls getting attacked appreciate what he did.
It was quick action as he stepped into the scene. He needed to act and act fast to stop the threat.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bad guys kill bad guys every day.  No one cares. 

Unless it is a bad white guy killing a bad black guy.  Then it’s national news.  Reverse the races and it isn’t a story.  

What is the back story here? Is there one? Everyone that knows me well on this site knows mine. I can’t imagine why you are feeling and typing this nonsense. Empathy is hard for some. It doesn’t just mean step into my shoes and be you in my shoes. It means stepping into someone’s shoes and seeing what it means through their eyes. So either you have no capacity for empathy or do. 

27 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:

You can't be serious with the "cop should have tazed or tackled her". You should have also put in there that he could have shot her in the leg or shot the knife out of her hand. Come on man.
You do understand that cops are To Protect and To Serve. Well, that cop was protecting another human being that was being attacked with a deadly weapon.
I'm sure the parents of the 2 girls getting attacked appreciate what he did.
It was quick action as he stepped into the scene. He needed to act and act fast to stop the threat.

Actually, sorry man. I agree with you on this one. I had to step back for a bit and think about it. Correct, if that was my daughter being attacked I would be thankful. Shitty place to be as a cop. Appreciate your opinion on this one. Hook Em. 

38 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

(You served up a volley ball so have to spike-prosaic yes)

You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. 
Amen

I like your style. Wanna get a Marriott? 

6 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is that reality, or is that you and all your buds cherry picking stupid tweets and shitty takes from athletes, and then acting like everyone who thinks Derek Chauvin is a piece of shit who deserves jail shares those opinions as well?

How much do yall goldfish brains wanna bet that nobody gives a shit or is talking about this in a week?

Of course they won't be talking about it in a week, because it didn't fit into their nice little narrative that a cop killed an innocent person.  Those events don't get press once the reality of the situation sets in, but we're still seeing sit ins because the media, twitter, athletes, instagram, and poorly written news reports attempted to paint it as something  it wasn't.  How typical.....  On to the next outrage.......

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

What is the back story here? Is there one? Everyone that knows me well on this site knows mine. I can’t imagine why you are feeling and typing this nonsense. Empathy is hard for some. It doesn’t just mean step into my shoes and be you in my shoes. It means stepping into someone’s shoes and seeing what it means through their eyes. So either you have no capacity for empathy or do. 

He's a spoiled, trust fund wimp.  

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Of course they won't be talking about it in a week, because it didn't fit into their nice little narrative that a cop killed an innocent person.  Those events don't get press once the reality of the situation sets in, but we're still seeing sit ins because the media, twitter, athletes, instagram, and poorly written news reports attempted to paint it as something  it wasn't.  How typical.....  On to the next outrage.......

Lulz. You're every bit the sensationalist as the news organizations that you claim to hate.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh noes you don't agree with me. That tells me I'm correct.  Sorry if the facts don't match with your view of the world.

What exactly are we disagreeing on here, genius?

I get why news orgs are sensationalist and partisan. It makes them lots of money. You? You're just a rube.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is that reality, or is that you and all your buds cherry picking stupid tweets and shitty takes from athletes, and then acting like everyone who thinks Derek Chauvin is a piece of shit who deserves jail shares those opinions as well?

How much do yall goldfish brains wanna bet that nobody gives a shit or is talking about this in a week?

Is it cherry picking tweets or is CBS News not a news organization? Lebron isn’t a cherry picked tweet, the prosecution lawyer in George Floyd’s case isn’t cherry picked, among other news organizations and prominent people.  

a narrative was being pushed that wasn’t factual even with body cam footage. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why would they? A cop does their job shouldn’t be newsworthy.

23 hours ago, Nivek said:

Why would they? A cop does their job shouldn’t be newsworthy.

Uh huh, and we saw a cop do his job, in a horrible situation that required split second, decision making, and was attacked by multiple sources. That feeds into the stupid things that happen as a result of those false flag tweets, lame, attack editorials, and heavily edited, news reporting.  Just how many of those sources have retracted their statements ?  Lebron took his initial tweet down, and later retweeted an equally stupid response to his first tweet, trying to give himself an out.  The agenda driven media, and socials warrior world never relents or admits wrong.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You know Hollywood means business when you get two tags in the same post

Wouldn’t know - had that dude on ignore for awhile now.

My Ignore list is a relative Algonquin round table of critical thought populated by such luminaries as Derka, katfid, bad teammate, and that guy.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Never.call.the.police.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/hamiltoncounty/2021/04/20/cincinnati-police-charge-13-year-old-girl-stabbing-death-another-teen/7298533002/

Yeah, you're right.  Let's just let the 13 year old girls kill each other like what happened in Cincinnati this week.

Now that I’ve had a day or so to digest this from the comfort of my Kitchen with a warm up of coffee. When the attacker went to plunge a knife into another human I def would have shot the knife out of her hand with my taser and subdued her with a tear naked choke to deescalate the situation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Lol. How about don’t act like an idiot once the police do show up (if the deceased is the one who called the police). 

Tell that to the autistic 13 year old in Utah that had 10 shots dropped on him by police after they were called out for an mental health check. 

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Now that I’ve had a day or so to digest this from the comfort of my Kitchen with a warm up of coffee. When the attacker went to plunge a knife into another human I def would have shot the knife out of her hand with my taser and subdued her with a tear naked choke to deescalate the situation 

What ?  Are you some kind of super trooper or somethin' ??!

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Tell that to the autistic 13 year old in Utah that had 10 shots dropped on him by police after they were called out for an mental health check. 

apples and oranges comparison brother, everything isn't black and white and every policeman isn't the same no matter the narrative that gets pushed here. Looking at all these incidents with a blanket is dangerous and dumb. So by your metric and thought just now we can conclude that Chauvin = cop who saved the black girls life from being stabbed.

Edited by BurntOrange&White

32 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

kung fu like a girl GIF by Shaw Brothers

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Username checks out.

• Haha 1