Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

8 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Why did you let them coerce you into posting this prior to the announcement? Why possibly ruin the kids moment to appease a bunch of pussy ass bitches on a message board?

I don’t think this ruined any kids moment no one hear is running to Twitter to report anything that we heard on surly 

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The main UT football account just retweeted this it's all happening guys

I get the sentiment but how do you compete with Crystal Ball jumping on the phone with Phil Knight.  “Hey man, we want this guy.”   

Knight gets on the phone with said recruit and says “Hey guy, you ever heard of Nike?…….”

5 minutes ago, TBD said:

I get the sentiment but how do you compete with Crystal Ball jumping on the phone with Phil Knight.  “Hey man, we want this guy.”   

Knight gets on the phone with said recruit and says “Hey guy, you ever heard of Nike?…….”

Knight is about making money and he’s not just going to hand out endorsements to every three star. 

5 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

Knight is about making money and he’s not just going to hand out endorsements to every three star. 

Ha, ok. He poured money into the oregon football program at a loss for years now. Yes he fucking will. And if Michael Dell won’t he can get all the way fucked and stay fucked until judgement day or Texas-19 stops being obtuse. Too close to call, imo. 

21 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Why did you let them coerce you into posting this prior to the announcement? Why possibly ruin the kids moment to appease a bunch of pussy ass bitches on a message board?

I can promise you Cam or his people ain’t on Surly. 

There are people who make a living in making predictions. 9.99er rush and drop CB’s right before announcements. 

His moment ain’t ruined. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

lulz Knight is worth $50+ billion. He could give $100K to every 3* recruit in the country  and never notice it. 

Knight is about making money and he’s not just going to hand out endorsements to every three 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ha, ok. He poured money into the oregon football program at a loss for years now. Yes he fucking will. And if Michael Dell won’t he can get all the way fucked and stay fucked until judgement day or Texas-19 stops being obtuse. Too close to call, imo. 

I wouldn’t think any company worth a shit would throw endorsements out unless it would also benefit them unless they were also friends of the program. 

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are you suggesting Knight isn’t a friend of the program and Dell shouldn’t be?

No, just saying most companies would be looking how it benefited them unless they were friends…then they might be fine with the loss if it ultimately benefited the program.  

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You’ve inadvertently bringing back our failed nacho sprint competition of 2015. Brilliant idea, never fully executed. It’s a sprint while both participants have to hold and eat a basket of nachos. 

We do a "tiny" beer run where you drink an 8oz beer every tenth of mile for a mile. Evacuate the beer and you are out.  Absolutely brutal.  

You’ve inadvertently bringing back our failed nacho sprint competition of 2015. Brilliant idea, never fully executed. It’s a sprint while both participants have to hold and eat a basket of nachos. 

Also I’d win 

You sneaky motherfucker, just trying to sneak this in? The last 100 yard sprints we did, you weren’t within 10 yards of me at the finish. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting