Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

23 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Any receiver that goes to Aggieville is an idiot.  If he truly chooses that,then he obviously doesn’t want to play on Sundays. 

As much as I hate those sheep fuckers I think that smith/demas are a better all around wr combo than anything we have on our roster and will probably end up playing on sundays. Worthy is phenomenal but we have zero guys who can win 50/50 balls currently. Couple that with the bags they drop and it shouldn’t be too shocking if they sign a big time wr here and there. 

• Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

As much as I hate those sheep fuckers I think that smith/demas are a better all around wr combo than anything we have on our roster and will probably end up playing on sundays. Worthy is phenomenal but we have zero guys who can win 50/50 balls currently. Couple that with the bags they drop and it shouldn’t be too shocking if they sign a big time wr here and there. 

I think most people are referencing the fact that their top WR typically gets 2-3 passes a game and that's after the RB's and TE's eat. Dumas has 8 receptions for the entire year. 

• Hook 'Em 4

21 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I don't care what his recruiting ranking was, Demas isn't getting drafted with 200 yard seasons.

You're right that they'll sign some good WRs every now and then, but that's a terrible choice for anyone who wants to produce and go to the NFL.

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

We were saying this of Drayton after the Noah Cain fiasco, now that is the best room on the team. 🤷‍♂️

Uh, I’m no drayton apologist, but you realize tom Herman was literally the guy who told Noah Cain to piss off when he called to commit, right? Blaming that you n Drayton is like blaming a WR for an overthrown ball. 

• Hook 'Em 2

A few people on SEC Rant claiming Bama doesn't want Stewart anymore (likely the off field stuff). Of course the Aggy posters think Aggy is a major player now. Would be hard to believe given that offense and his previous lack of interest in them, but you never know.

47 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

I'm ok losing Evan Stewart to aggy - they will waste him. The smart choice for Stewart would be Ohio State or OU given the gaudy numbers he would put up and regular trips to the playoffs. 

For Texas, without an OL getting skill guys like this won't matter.

image.thumb.jpeg.68fcc6f8b9521701a23f7df946ca1ce6.jpegHow I picture 6th Steet.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Uh, I’m no drayton apologist, but you realize tom Herman was literally the guy who told Noah Cain to piss off when he called to commit, right? Blaming that you n Drayton is like blaming a WR for an overthrown ball. 

We know that now, but at the time everyone was putting it all on Drayton. All I am saying is that there is usually too quick of a trigger on burying these guys. 

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

I'm ok losing Evan Stewart to aggy - they will waste him. The smart choice for Stewart would be Ohio State or OU given the gaudy numbers he would put up and regular trips to the playoffs. 

yes because xavier worthy didn't have 250 yards receiving against OU.

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

So, our choice is a fantastic receiving prospect or OL? Before I make my choice, which OL will gain by shrugging off Stewart?

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Man I’ve posted some dumb shit over the years but saying we should just shrug our shoulders at 5 star electric receivers who were previously committed to us because our OL is bad is fuckin pure lunacy. It does take my shittier posts and elevate them a notch so… 

Reaction GIFLulz

The thing about it is that such posts are so fucking beyond stupid that they make my stupidest posts look Einsteinian in comparison.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well what the fuck can a QB do if his wideouts don’t run fast enough to catch his ball

11 hours ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Makes sense… the nerve of this kid to get kicked off a team, not play a senior season, and think he’s supposed to be treated like some crowned jewel. It is crazy though because when he committed in February it was such a big deal lol things change fast.

Also, I think they're playing with house money because they now see how good Jonathan Brooks is. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Nope said:

Pretty far cry from a gig em no matter which way you slice it.

But I’d be more focused on this, in a blowout victory. 

C275F406-7B6E-4244-BB65-5CCD526C2C99.thumb.jpeg.b66b730cb1cd5ad11d1323fa13706443.jpeg

they are still at about a 50/50 split between TE+RB and WR on catches

Top 5 in receptions:

• A Smith, WR
  • Wyndermyer, TE
  • Spiller, RB
  • Achane, RB
  • Lane, WR

If you are a blue chip WR and go to a Jimbo offense expecting to play early or get many catches...you aren't paying attention to results.

50 cent laughing GIF

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Sit Back, Relax, & Enjoy It
  • closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting