Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

@texifornia posting just for your bitch ass.

Mike Farrell in regards to Ryan Watts --

"He is so good by the way. He is so good. His potential is 1st round. [Ketch: "Really?"] Because I talk to a lot of the defensive backs & wide receivers on that Ohio State team heading into the season, because you know....I'm doing college football now. And THAT'S the guy they talked about over and over again with the highest upside! You know, it wasn't Sevyn Banks. It wasn't anybody else. It was Watts."

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh look, bad news and Bruh Man comes running. How's Looch's dick taste?

Yea, he’s been simultaneously crying and stroking his penis to the ag Dline class for 6 months and hasn’t had any input on our program changing Oline class. Pretty predictable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Nahlin--

I have to switch my pick to A&M.

I apologize to those that have a lot of trust in me to predict these difficult recruitments correctly.

I don’t believe he has signed an LOI but when he does I find it unlikely it will be for UT.

No, "Sorry" doesn't cut it. He owes us all new mailboxes. 

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea, he’s been simultaneously crying and stroking his penis to the ag Dline class for 6 months and hasn’t had any input on our program changing Oline class. Pretty predictable.

I'm really not sure how he hasn't been negged off the board. Satya at least provides some good laughs and valuable 9.95 info. 

This guy sucks and everyone dislikes him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Texas A&M getting 7-10 5 stars this cycle is so unbelievable to me. They have a great gameday atmosphere but im not sure if what they are selling is THAT good. Can they sustain this level of funding?

They’re literally paying way the fuck over market value and not being outbid. There is nothing more to it. They have a very wealthy and hungry alumni base as well. They can sustain imo. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, immamac said:

yeah it's literally stickied at the top of the fucking board. 

Literally?

4 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Texas A&M getting 7-10 5 stars this cycle is so unbelievable to me. They have a great gameday atmosphere but im not sure if what they are selling is THAT good. Can they sustain this level of funding?

marvel-is-it-though.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

For this signing day, discussion on IT & OB>>> 

Oline class is great. It will be phenomenal if we close on Campbell. Now just get them a proper S&C coach to develop them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

They’re literally paying way the fuck over market value and not being outbid. There is nothing more to it. They have a very wealthy and hungry alumni base as well. They can sustain imo. 

They can sustain, but NIL will remove any sort of competitive advantage they might have long term. Once all your big programs figure out their strategy, players will be well compensated across a majority of P5 schools and that’s no longer a variable they can over drive to steer players their way.

Perhaps that’s why they have been so generous this cycle. They know the window is closing.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Texas A&M getting 7-10 5 stars this cycle is so unbelievable to me. 

Hey, look.... that's not happening.

So, fuck off with your thinking.

Texas runs this state, okay.  

Even when we have a loosing record, we STILL run this mother fucking state.

The great and proud state of TEXAS.

Ain't no other better.

image.png

• Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I mean this is obvious. They're landing 5 star recruits with no defensive coordinator. 

They can sustain it but NIL now gives schools like Texas the ability to counter once it's fully operational. 

8 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

It's a great strategy. I mean UGA has been doing this for a few years now

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

Hey, look.... that's not happening.

So, fuck off with your thinking.

Texas runs this state, okay.  

Even when we have a loosing record, we STILL run this mother fucking state.

The great and proud state of TEXAS.

Ain't no other better.

image.png

i bleed burnt orange. My parents went to army reed medical center for my birth in a burnt orange and white ford maverick with a longhorrn on the hood.  but you cant take anything away from the sheep fuckers. that class is very very good.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I assume you mean Brooks?

So, not to change the subject...

But changing the subject, I just want to mention that I have been getting on the treadmill kick lately.

And, that means I needed to find running shoes that actually work well with MY feet.

And Amazon has a "try before you buy" program that doesn't require Chinese purchased stuff.
I ordered six pairs of shoes, all New Balance btw, at least one of which were "assembled" in the USA.  lol

And then I bought a pair of BROOKS Ghost.

For walking, I kept the pair of New Balance 847.

And for jogging, I kept the pair of BROOKS Ghost.

I was able to go twice as far on the treadmill with the Brooks Ghost as I was with my old Nike trainers.

• Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

i bleed burnt orange. My parents went to army reed medical center for my birth in a burnt orange and white ford maverick with a longhorrn on the hood.  but you cant take anything away from the sheep fuckers. that class is very very good.  

Sorry, I was over-reacting.  

And happy to say that I was born in a Military hospital as well.

AF, though I bleed Army.

Edited by ATXbronco

1 minute ago, Gidnik said:

Get used to it gang.   Until a salary cap comes into play, the professional college football universe is going to be in Texas.   Texas and 8&4 will be the two dominant programs for the next 5 - 10 years.   The other broke ass sec schools will be sucking farts.   Ou the same.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Long time reader first time poster after a great day.  I echo thoughts on thanks for everyone who has helped with NIL on here.  

Sark clearly thinks we are getting another early enrollee in next 48 hours with how he answered question in press conference. The way he said we currently have 12 mid year enrollees and that number could go up in next 48 hours was way more specific then just hoping Denver Harris signs with us Friday.  

• Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

both are DB's, would allow brice to be strictly a corner take

They want Perkins in the star position. It's a LB/safety hybrid. 

The IT guys think Matthews could also fill that position. 

Our defense was so shitty this year, I couldn't even tell you who was playing the star this past season. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Long time reader first time poster after a great day.  I echo thoughts on thanks for everyone who has helped with NIL on here.  

Sark clearly thinks we are getting another early enrollee in next 48 hours with how he answered question in press conference. The way he said we currently have 12 mid year enrollees and that number could go up in next 48 hours was way more specific then just hoping Denver Harris signs with us Friday.  

Law is also an EE.
  • Hook 'Em 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting