Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, ATexanAbroad said:

youre fucking old arent you

Looch is 50 years old.  As bad as he wants to be a late 20 something with Johnny, the truth is he was graduating texum bulldogs when he was in diapers.  

when tf will they learn “helluva great recruiter=bags”.   Give me 3-5m to spend on some kids and watch me become a great recruiter tomorrow.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Cable music channels, now that is a throw back I have forgotten about.

When I lived in Chicago we would get wasted and play a game called "Shut the Fuck Up, Motherfucker" where a participant could pick any cable music channel, turn his back to the screen, and try to guess the artist of the song that came on. Anyone could wager against that person. When people would give hints or say "this one's easy" everyone in the room would scream "Shut the fuck up, motherfucker!" It was fun.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

We keep it on the Easy Listening channel 90% of the time during the day. 
Evenings we DVR watch Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune, then she DVR watches a few cooking shows, ice skating competitions,  & catches the weather. 
Weekends we’ll watch a football game or two and parts of others.

Not at all interested in sitcoms, Netflix, etc. 

We read a lot, and I post bullshit here and a few other forums. 

Speaking of your other forums, how's @NowThis doing these days?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

image.png.db3c3ef740b7b1b064177079082ce465.png

They have a thread about the Fong tweet stating a lot of elite players will be hitting the portal when it opens. This reply was gold.

20 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Probably the funniest reply ever on that forum.

It's definingly succinct.

Add a crazy lie about their own vast virtue to their only way to identify themselves; not tu.

Nuts

39 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Evidently no one showed up for ticket pull.  They post a picture obviously not from this morning saying the queue is paused and 2,000 plus people are in line.   Lol

1916A1BE-550D-40B1-AB5F-9A45ABD0792C.png

For the olds who don't get this - Taylor Swift fans on twitter are freaking out because the Tickemaster queue was paused.  Aggy social media person decided to try and make a funny by parodying the issue.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

For the olds who don't get this - Taylor Swift fans on twitter are freaking out because the Tickemaster queue was paused.  Aggy social media person decided to try and make a funny by parodying the issue.

To be fair I think "olds" is a little harsh in that context. Maybe just for the males, cis and over 35.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Always appreciate a translation. I don't do twitter. 

I'm very amused by the Okay, Boomer line. It's apt, and I  use it on myself where appropriate.

Ewers and Worthy hang out consistently and I have seen zero about people in the locker room disliking him. They just suck on the field. He’s not animated enough for anyone to hate. Also, they should be hoping he stays to decrease our pressure to forgive Stewarts whateveritwas 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Catch me up please. What'd I miss?

Aggies have the inside track to the upheaval of players leaving Austin.  They KNOW that Ewers isn’t well liked and that Worthy is going to transfer. He’s got an agent so it will most likely be USC because Hollywood is involved.  There may be some kids leave but they are good enough and don’t love the cult so they can leave. Stewart is staying and the just need an average OL to score a ton.  

• Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread