Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

9 hours ago, RabidM said:

Every school has a few hidden Gates and Buffetts running around just waiting to be found and pumped for money. 

"I don't think you understand, Mr Gates, we're telling you that you could have your name on THIS building."

"...a Kroger?"

"No no no, we get that a lot, that's actually the stadium."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

58578D8B-779C-4127-8C8B-CA6291F42322.jpeg

Get a haircut at a great place that will groom your eyebrows and maybe talk you out of the chin pubes or at least make it look as good as it can.

Lose the fucking cap. Take some of your money to a great menswear store and let the sales people dress you.

Try to look like a fucking grown man.

If that's the house (shared with his mother I believe) he lives in, hire a decorator. Keep no more than four football items in your living room/den. 

Read a book. Watch a few good movies. Maybe browse a good magazine. Maybe then you can lure a woman (not a coed with daddy issues) into your life who will help with the extensive rebuild still to be done.

Also, proof your extensive online bloviations. Lastly, speak better. You went to college. You're approaching 50. Grow up.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Read a book. Watch a few good movies. Maybe browse a good magazine. Maybe then you can lure a woman (not a coed with daddy issues) into your life who will help with the extensive rebuild still to be done.

Umm…I don’t know how to break this to you, but I believe he’s one of those navy bachelor types. 

• Haha 1

Weigman leaving has to be too good to be true, doesn't it? I mean, there's just no way, right? aggy misery levels would reach an all time high and it would set that program back to before the Stone Age even more than Jimbo already has. We're talking like a pre-Australopithecus, non-tool using hominids level set back. 

I don't know how they would ever recover from that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Weigman leaving has to be too good to be true, doesn't it? I mean, there's just no way, right? aggy misery levels would reach an all time high and it would set that program back to before the Stone Age even more than Jimbo already has. We're talking like a pre-Australopithecus, non-tool using hominids level set back. 
texasanm-qbu.jpg
  • Haha 9

25 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

I think it's been floated on the recruiting board that Weigmans family had to step in with the handling of his uh.. flu. It wouldn't surprise me if they left.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

58578D8B-779C-4127-8C8B-CA6291F42322.jpeg

Get a haircut at a great place that will groom your eyebrows and maybe talk you out of the chin pubes or at least make it look as good as it can.

Lose the fucking cap. Take some of your money to a great menswear store and let the sales people dress you.

Try to look like a fucking grown man.

If that's the house (shared with his mother I believe) he lives in, hire a decorator. Keep no more than four football items in your living room/den. 

Also, proof your extensive online bloviations. Lastly, speak better. You went to college. You're approaching 50. Grow up.

youre fucking old arent you

• Hook 'Em 1

This has been posted upthread or on another thread, but the comments are classic. The cult is turning on Jizzbo.  

Chinpubes comment later is especially telling.  It was the worst business decision in the history of business decisions. You know...they aggyd it up.

Enjoy because they are truly fucked. Good...gooooooood! 

Screenshot_20221114-230514_Twitter.jpg

Edited by BigSwingingD
Added more text to make fun of those pricks.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hmbre97 said:

texasanm-qbu.jpg

As hysterically awesome as that was, I feel like losing Weigman could be even better. Back then, they always had the option to get rid of their "underachieving" coach (you know. The one who historically overachieved for their program) and there was always a glimmer of hope in the future. If Weigman leaves, they're stuck with Jimbo for years and whatever remaining hope they may have would just be completely crushed. They'll be praying for a QB like Starkel or Hubenak. And it will only get worse from there because there is no bottom floor in Hell - especially not for aggy. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread