Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

SIAP, but I don’t read most of the recruiting threads. 

Turns out Hill’s decommitment from aggy is all part of an aggy master plan to sabotage UT’s program from the inside. How do I know this? A leak from a swinger’s party, of course.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

We have crossed the event horizon and we are steadily approaching the singularity of aggy misery. In all honesty, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a program collapse so suddenly and completely.

How many angels have gotten their wings I wonder? All of them?

5 hours ago, SamMan said:

This is old by their current rate of schadenfreude. Didn’t see it in the thread but SIAP. It’s the damn academic standards!

3168E104-95D7-4FA1-8846-15F6E68E736E.thumb.jpeg.528fe56395759b8eb13b73d50f74b9bb.jpeg

This might just be the funniest post in this thread (despite some INCREDIBLY stiff competition). The implication that a school that funnels their athletes into chicken farming degrees is somehow on par with the academic requirements of somewhere like Stanford is just *chef's kiss* too perfectly aggy for words.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, nnm said:

SIAP, but I don’t read most of the recruiting threads. 

Turns out Hill’s decommitment from aggy is all part of an aggy master plan to sabotage UT’s program from the inside. How do I know this? A leak from a swinger’s party, of course.

Holy shit. Sounds like someone got their brains fucked out.

• Haha 3

image.png.1d001a3e13d8edfd9fd978ffc1e006e0.png

But their massive '22 defensive class signed without a DC.  Since they don't play the bag game (Jimbo himself said so), clearly Jimbo can show them the plan just like he did the '22 kids.  Plus they have 'The Station' that really just sells itself.  

What if “the station” is not so “lit”. Like maybe some bulbs are out. Just a dim glow now. Powering down so to speak. A black hole if you will. With sheep. And an Applebees.

That being said - maybe players (with all of this NIL money) want something better than Applebees?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2020: 10-1

2021:  8-4 and ducked a bowl game

2022:  5-7 likely

and they think it’s a mirage and next year will be great again, and that the recruits should see it the same way.  That’s years 3,4,5 too. All jimbo’s guys including very highly ranked classes. 

vs

texas

5-7 year 1

6-3 so far but high variability finish coming up for year 2. 

our trajectory is still somewhat debatable, at least until the rest of the season is played. Theirs is not. 

Every time Aggie loses a recruit, their online posts inevitably include the statement, “By all accounts he loved A&M, it’s just that…..”

A player’s reason for leaving A&M or not going there in the first place is always due to some outside conspiracy, cheating, or item unrelated to the school itself. They can’t fathom that attending a cult with a bunch of weirdos might be unpleasant. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

And because Kansas would whip their ass.

If aggy had a remote chance to win out we may have seen it but I think Jimbo takes a loss this weekend just to make sure that all remaining hope for a bowl is dead before the LSU beat down. Jimbo knows that if he wins this weekend the talk of ending the year on a 4 game win streak with one coming against a top 10 team will reach the heights that can only happen at aggy at this point in a season.

41 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Every time Aggie loses a recruit, their online posts inevitably include the statement, “By all accounts he loved A&M, it’s just that…..”

A player’s reason for leaving A&M or not going there in the first place is always due to some outside conspiracy, cheating, or item unrelated to the school itself. They can’t fathom that attending a cult with a bunch of weirdos might be unpleasant. 

Or they can't understand that "by all accounts" means Looch and Perroni speaking to a recruit or parents immediately after an OV or UOV where everyone involved spends a weekend kissing each others' asses. Once the superficial shit wears off, what does College Station have to offer?

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I posted this on Tell me about A&M, but it should be here, too. Might explain why all those players love A&M so very much.

image.png.3b3054fb5f952032b49485129d963983.png

This is perfect. This reads as aggy cliffnotes as to their identity and why they will always be disappointed with all their efforts to be something that exists only in their imaginations. It is their DNA code on their sleeves. Of course, we already knew.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread