Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wasn’t it just roosta?

There was a RoostaMan and a completely unrelated Dagga Rooster

7 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Yes Will posted here. He now lives in Hawaii.

He’s had a rough go of things, and I am not sure he is around here anymore.

Well, that's probably good for his mental health. Because he couldn't handle a place like this and was obviously suffering from some mental health and/or substance abuse issues. That guy picked more fights with people, cdt23 style, and couldn't handle any response from anyone. He threatened to find and kill me a couple times, which would have been disturubing if it wasn't so hilarious. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Was it his nephew that used to post on Shaggy as RoostaMan? Doughy ginger piece of shit with an IQ of 9 who staunchly defended Greg Davis? 

Pretty sure it was his grandson.

And he was RoostaMan and was mostly referred to as "Roosta." He often went off the deep end, but could be a good poster at times.

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

This is the week you have guys quitting on the field. Have a feeling the Vols woodshed them, something like 42-17

How's Tennessee's OL? I'd also ask how their WRs are, but any set of FBS WRs can get open against that secondary if the QB is given any amount of time in the pocket

3 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

How's Tennessee's OL? I'd also ask how their WRs are, but any set of FBS WRs can get open against that secondary if the QB is given any amount of time in the pocket

They had been missing their center all season before the SCar game and they played a lot better with him back, rushing for 238 yards. Their RT also didn’t play in the UF game due to suspension, so their one loss happened without 2/5 of their o-line. It’s not an elite unit, but a good one when they have all their starters, which they will next week. 

Also worth noting that they have some very good pass rushers at Edge that should get after Max Johnson. 

The biggest question for them is Joe Milton. If he plays well, Tennessee will light them up. But he often does not play well, and I’m not sure if Tennessee can rely on the running game to carry them through. As we saw yesterday, however, the veer and shoot can give even a strong d-line problems if you haven’t played it before. 

6 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Bru out for season, but believe it or not he could return in 2024 for Vols...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"How are they ahead of us as a program?"

Well, for one thing we're ranked ninth in the nation and they are unranked. So, right now, we're literally ahead of them as a program. 

"It's so frustrating to underachieve infinitely." 

I nominate this for the next Surly motto.

If you are always "underachieving" then in reality, you're just "achieving."

You're achieving your ceiling.

Which is shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm interested to see how they respond to the polls this week-
How are these guys gonna respond when they see that beating mighty A&M on the road at the vaunted Kyle Field didn't even move Alabama up a single spot from #11?
What about the fact that their other "good loss" Miami is just barely hanging on at #25 (and ranked behind #23 Kansas by the way)?
And of course Texas remaining in the top 10 despite losing.
My guess to all 3 (and much more) is some variant of the BOMC 
It don't make a shit. If we take care of business (including beating bye week) then we'll be ranked where we should be and have a shot at the Rig12 CCG and possibly beyond. USC almost got beat by a very mediocre ASU and domer got beat by Loserville so they're out of it. If both us and BloU take care of our remaining schedule they won't hold a last second L to a one loss BloU (the loss we give them later) against us too badly.

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

20231008_165548.jpg

20231008_165550.jpg

20231008_165551.jpg

20231008_165553.jpg

Sorry these are out of order 

20231008_165632.jpg

20231008_165634.jpg

20231008_165636.jpg

20231008_165637.jpg

WTF is this you can only compare year 3 and year 3 bs.....that's part of the point you dumbass!  Jimbo should have hos program in far better shape in year 6 then Sark does in year 3....that should be a comparison ya'll are wanting to make....instead Jimbo in year 5 was equal to Sark in Year 1 and Year 6.....

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

Holy shit, did their narrative fucking change on a dime vis a vis Alabama. Three days ago, it was the weakest Alabama in years, and now it's week 2 Alabama is not the same as week 6 Alabama.

Week 6 aggy is the same as week 2 aggy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ousux said:
18 hours ago, Jebus said:
I'm interested to see how they respond to the polls this week-
How are these guys gonna respond when they see that beating mighty A&M on the road at the vaunted Kyle Field didn't even move Alabama up a single spot from #11?
What about the fact that their other "good loss" Miami is just barely hanging on at #25 (and ranked behind #23 Kansas by the way)?
And of course Texas remaining in the top 10 despite losing.
My guess to all 3 (and much more) is some variant of the BOMC 

It don't make a shit. If we take care of business (including beating bye week) then we'll be ranked where we should be and have a shot at the Rig12 CCG and possibly beyond. USC almost got beat by a very mediocre ASU and domer got beat by Loserville so they're out of it. If both us and BloU take care of our remaining schedule they won't hold a last second L to a one loss BloU (the loss we give them later) against us too badly.

Congratulations. You just wrote a more TexAgs post than most of the screenshots in this thread, complete with moronic nicknames, like Rig 12 and Loserville. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2