Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

20240307_072559.jpg

20240307_072621.jpg

20240307_072632.jpg

20240307_072637.jpg

Theye mad because they wanted to use him to finally win a NC. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fucking faget ass pussies crying over Arch knowing he's about to ruin their existence this year and for the following 3 years. Their obsession is fucking weird, even for those dweebs. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Morons. The fucking video game was the original lawsuit for using a player's NIL. He's not taking NIL money until he's a starter. Those idiots know that.

Nah. They don’t know anything but pettiness, raging jealousy, thirst, envy, and an unmatched tradition of losing. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Arch opts out of EA Sports bullshit, Texags reaction:

"What an attention whore!  Opting out brings more attention to him than opting in!  He's so disingenuous!"

Arch opts in to EA Sports bullshit, Texags reaction:

"What an attention whore!  Opting in brings more attention to him than opting out!  It also makes him a liar for accepting NIL before he plays!  He's so disingenuous!"

Seriously, they never shut the fuck up. They are incapable of shutting the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Or they would make new shirts with bandaids on sawed off horns and enjoy the coattail ride
That will never happen again, the aggy that did that have endured 20+ years worth of hazing from the old army.

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

They are so fucking stupid. 
I look forward to classic aggy cycle we’ve seen where they mock and denigrate our guy before he plays- he plays and everyone but then can see we’ve got something special, said dude kicks review ass while they make fun of him and talk about how he sucks, then, when he goes to the nfl they immediately talk about how we will never be able to replace him because he was so integral to us being an underachieving 10-2 or whatever but the new guy sucks even worse. 
it’s my favorite aggy tradition. They really are dumb motherfuckers. I hate the fact that we have to share a conference with them again. 

Did you know Connor Weigman (their SAVIOR!) is going to get up off that wheelchair and win the Heisman? It is a forgone conclusion. And it will be presented to him in a hospital bed and then he'll die. It will be like a scene from Brian's Song. Dude is the clear front-runner for the Heisman, even though I am not sure he has ever completed a full quarter without being injured.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Obsessing over our backup QB is very . . .  aggy.

Aggy is the dude who watches other guys in the locker room shower and then starts talking about how big or small certain dude's dicks are.

Creepy and cringeworthy.

• Haha 3

Aggy is the dude who watches other guys in the locker room shower and then starts talking about how big or small certain dude's dicks are.
Creepy and cringeworthy.
More like sidles up to the urinal right next to you when there are half a dozen others unoccupied, but yeah.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Creepy and cringeworthy.

The technical term for this, coined by Bomani Jones if I’m not mistaken, is “meatpeeper”.

Hard to come up with a more accurate label for aggys.
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Drifterwood said:

The technical term for this, coined by Bomani Jones if I’m not mistaken, is “meatpeeper”.

Hard to come up with a more accurate label for aggys.

Meat gazer/ball gazer, is what we called them.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Morons. The fucking video game was the original lawsuit for using a player's NIL. He's not taking NIL money until he's a starter. Those idiots know that.

I know this is what the Mannings and the program are saying publicly, but does anyone really believe this? That Arch is getting zero NIL funds last year and this year and all he gets is his scholarship? I find that impossible to believe. 

Edited by irishtexan

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Did you know Connor Weigman (their SAVIOR!) is going to get up off that wheelchair and win the Heisman? It is a forgone conclusion. And it will be presented to him in a hospital bed and then he'll die. It will be like a scene from Brian's Song. Dude is the clear front-runner for the Heisman, even though I am not sure he has ever completed a full quarter without being injured.

spacer.png

Dang. He looks pretty good there for getting shot up at the toll plaza. 
tPdaTa.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I know this is what the Mannings and the program are saying publicly, but does anyone really believe this? That Arch is getting zero NIL funds last year and this year and all he gets is his scholarship? I find that impossible to believe. 

But who even cares? The kid can do whatever anyone else can in regards to NIL.

He is a superb talent and seems to be the ultimate team player. Aggies know nothing about that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

He is a superb talent and seems to be the ultimate team player. Aggies know nothing about that.

I don't. And I don't bring this up w/r/t what those fucking imbeciles on Texags think. They're lunatics.

I just think parroting this line that "Arch isn't taking any NIL until he's a starter" is an absurd PR function. He seems like a great dude with a great head on his shoulders with a support system that doesn't require he maximize NIL. But let's stop pretending the kid isn't getting paid anything. Unless I'm wrong and he's not actually getting anything. Which is sorta why I asked the question in the first place. I suppose I should have brought this up in the NIL mega thread.

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

That has been debunked here on these threads, although I wouldn't expect aTm to be aware of that...Arch didn't take NIL money his first year at Texas. The second Ewers decided to return, things changed, and Manning is being taken care of financially. 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

One of their recent QBs publicly gave aggy his digital finger while departing for greener pastures.

• Hook 'Em 3

Why impossible? Dad has plenty of money to fund Arch's "just being a college student" and when he finally declares open season for NIL he will be flooded with offers, some of them national brands like Caleb Williams and Dr Pepper.
If someone is giving him NIL money at the moment, what are they getting in return? It would be kind of a hard thing to hide I think...and quite pointless.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Why impossible? Dad has plenty of money to fund Arch's "just being a college student" and when he finally declares open season for NIL he will be flooded with offers, some of them national brands like Caleb Williams and Dr Pepper.
If someone is giving him NIL money at the moment, what are they getting in return? It would be kind of a hard thing to hide I think...and quite pointless.

Uhh, him playing football at the University of Texas this fall?

• Hook 'Em 1

Uhh, him playing football at the University of Texas this fall?
Unless everything we've heard thus far is absolute bullshit, NIL had nothing to do with him choosing to be at UT, and doesn't have anything to do with his decision to not transfer. He could have gone somewhere like Central Michigan, Louisiana Monroe, Middle Tennessee State etc...and still land a huge deal with a national brand simply because of his name. If he has an NIL deal (other than the trading card thing for charity) it makes no sense to keep it on the downlow.