Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

E9o7ar8X0AAXcB4?format=jpg&name=mediumE9o7a6oXsAQ_mk6?format=jpg&name=mediumE9o7bIaXIAACOXs?format=jpg&name=mediumE9o7bciXEAIOShC?format=jpg&name=medium

Kid looks like a 40s congressman unsuccessfully hiding an advanced case of tuberculosis in that Photoshop.

Asking a pathological liar for her revisionist take on how she felt about the 2013 FSU season is a true 247 poster move. Somehow that site manages to stand out above the rest for harboring so many posters with such a strong mix of naivety and stupidity. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Asking a pathological liar for her revisionist take on how she felt about the 2013 FSU season is a true 247 poster move. Somehow that site manages to stand out above the rest for harboring so many posters with such a strong mix of naivety and stupidity. 

Also, as much of a Jimbo fanboy as she is, I'd be surprised if there was ever an off-season where she didn't think they were going to win it all.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Plus, her factual answer would be “moist.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

GD aggys are some stupid MFers.

Yep was just about to say same thing.  I don't even know where to begin with the stupidity.

It's amazing how the three guys we recently got are 4*'s and not good enough for aggy, yet they just took a commitment from 3* Jaden Scarlett.

And lulz at the idiot saying only 3 DL on field in a 4-2-5 alignment.  Sad thing is, I've seen that idiot Tarp say the same thing on it.

• Hook 'Em 2

Aggy taking Scarlett is a head scratcher. I guess he received a really favorable evaluation from Elko and Robinson. 

Their DL strategy seems to be pay whatever it takes for Bear Alexander and big game hunt OOS 5 stars like Walter Nolen. 

I'm watching Bear's recruitment pretty closely. If Aggy can out Georgia the Dawgs and sign Bear, their strategy might work. 

So his niece daughter at 3 said typical aggy douche bag shit. Yeah of all the things that didn’t happen that didn’t happen the didntest. But hey be a full grown adult in a clothing store turning shut upside down because you know kids playing football snd all 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

After that, we went into the parking lot with groceries. A woman in an Alabama shirt rushed over to us.

"I saw that all of you were wearing Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggie shirts, pants, socks, and ballcaps. I just love Aggies and all the great traditions you have. I won't tell my husband, but I secretly hope our youngest goes to A&M instead of 'Bama. She's already turned down a full scholarship offer to tu.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say how classy and polite all the Aggies are. I'm very upset that the SEC let in tu, but you guys will teach 'em SEC football. You're daughter is the cutest I've ever seen. 

"Also, can you direct me to the Sam's Club? I just can't seem to find it."

She was really great. We walked her to the front door of Sam's. She wept as she thanked us. "So classy."

I think she knows we're going to beat the ever livin' ever lovin' hell out of them this year. 

A masterpiece. 

Orson Welles Clapping Gif GIFs | Tenor

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

E-sy6YbXsAkFXTz?format=jpg&name=900x900E-sy63EWEAAbUyh?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is how you know we've turned the corner. This is written by someone that is trying to convince themselves that we are not getting better and will make noise this year and have a good year. How good is yet to be written, but the above tells me we are sailing in the right direction and he knows that if the wind catches our sails, aggy is fucked. Fuck around and find out. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, RomaVicta said:

After that, we went into the parking lot with groceries. A woman in an Alabama shirt rushed over to us.

"I saw that all of you were wearing Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggie shirts, pants, socks, and ballcaps. I just love Aggies and all the great traditions you have. I won't tell my husband, but I secretly hope our youngest goes to A&M instead of 'Bama. She's already turned down a full scholarship offer to tu.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say how classy and polite all the Aggies are. I'm very upset that the SEC let in tu, but you guys will teach 'em SEC football. Your daughter is the cutest I've ever seen. 

"Also, can you direct me to the Sam's Club? I just can't seem to find it."

She was really great. We walked her to the front door of Sam's. She wept as she thanked us. "So classy."

I think she knows we're going to beat the ever livin' ever lovin' hell out of them this year. 

This should be pinned on surly twitter. A masterpiece!

• 2 weeks later...
  • texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread